What is the most Sup Forums car to drive?

What is the most Sup Forums car to drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fjfsg-8ZOog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have to travel over 300km to different sites each day. How can this possibly work for me?

Sup Forums takes the bus so he rice and shit post on his way to where ever the fuck he goes to

I've got a 2008 BMW 528i and a 2014 Nissan Leaf. Decent cars, both of them, but the lease is up on the Leaf. Gonna buy a 2018 Accord, I guess. Looks pretty cool, it's got some useful modern features. Primarily use them for long drives on the weekends.

Good for cityniggers, but not for us hardworking suburban folk that drive 5 miles just to get to the nearest movie theater. I used to ride a mountain bike when I lived in the dorms, bad idea. Would rather have a proper street cycle. Your pic is hipster shit though.

This desu cumpai, famalamadingdong. So convenient to just drive to the bus stop, get on the bus, sniff the curry smell from the overwhelming amount of Indians, and then transfer to the train. My whole commute is about 1 hour, and if I accidentally oversleep, I just blame the transit agency.

>2014 Nissan Leaf

Trabant

Tesla with gentoo linux installed

Chevy Bolt

>Sup Forums
>Outside

Really almonds my brain

This

20-year-old shitbox with an anime sticker in the window

I like my Focus ST

>fasts as tits
>makes vroom vroom pshhhh noises
>tons of cargo space
>not all that expensive

Half of my company's parking lot are Focus ST/RS, WRXs and GTIs.

>Your pic is hipster shit though.
You americans are so fucking retarded.

Git gud scrub

Wow, you sure showed him!

old station wagon with a fuckoff turbo is the thinkpad of automobiles

Renault 404

Lada "the ThinkPad of cars" Niva (if yuropoor)
Tata (if pajeet)
Camry (if burger)

The Mazda Miata is basically the Thinkpad of cars

>cheap
>reliable
>easy to modify
>looks weird
>has its own gimmicks people love
>a little underpowered but that's ok because it's cheap
>can be used for anything
>can be adapted to be anything
>seen as the default "go to" car for an enthusiast starting out, similar to how the Thinkpad is your initial response when someone says they want a nice cheap laptop
>overrated
>underrated
>cheap

youtu.be/Fjfsg-8ZOog

Miata is a toy not a tool. Go back to Silverados and f150 are the thinkpad of vehicles

Obviously an electric car.
Nothing Sup Forums about some ancient piston propelled dinosaur.

Probably Tesla X, although I wouldn't want one myself or any Tesla for that matter because of shitty build quality, but it's packed full of Sup Forums.

omg I love that image

They share the same sort of autism

The old Leaf looks awful but it's a good car.
New Leaf looks nice, going to make a test drive soon.

stfu americunt

tru

None - stay at home and install arch

too bad you have to be a manlet to drive one of these

I'm 6' and 300lbs fit in one just fine thank you very much
>inb4 6' = manlet

>implying thinkpad owners do anything productive with their computers besides setting up their i3 configs whilst sockposting on Sup Forums

>implying i use my silverado for anything more than taking the trash out

>I'm 6' and 300lbs
>300lbs
buddy I have some bad news
you're too fucking fat to be manlet

If it ain't a diesel it is a toy

You just spillover both front seats, that doesn't count

fuck me did they reweld the sub frame and adjust the suspension you fat fucking cunt.
Thats surely classed as obese being that weight so couldnt you claim yourself one of those spazz chariots?

Obviously the Toyota Tacoma.
A staple for war in Africa and the Middle East.

If it aint a 8000 pound turbo diesel its a toy says miata boy

>Silverados and f150 are the thinkpad of vehicles
Yeah I too buy a pickup truck because once 6 years ago my friend wanted to move a couch.
Pickup trucks are probably the least practical vehicle you could buy if you're not a construction worker.

I dont beleive you bought a truck to help your friend move a couch

>construction worker.
It's real easy to tell a pro from a con because pros have vans and box trucks to protect their organized stuff from weather and thieves. Cons have pickups with unsecured loads and a bunch of pawn shop tools haphazardly thrown around.