I hope he wins. Fuck America

I hope he wins. Fuck America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
marketwatch.com/story/arrest-warrant-filed-for-green-party-presidential-candidate-jill-stein-2016-09-07
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why are you posting a picture of Trump?

We're pretty much fucked no matter what. Hillary is only slightly better
>tfw you're living in the JUST era of western civilization

I don't like Trump but Hillary seems crazy too.

>only choice is a crazy women or a mad billionaire

This is what americans call "democracy" lol.
Land of the free lol.

Agreed.

>only choice is a crazy women or a mad billionaire
>bitches don't know 'bout my libertarian party.jpg

You mean the guy who doesn't know what Aleppo is and had a seizure when asked about it in an interview?

We're taking your bitch ass with us.

Is he Trump? Is he Hillary?

It's still an option.

What about her? How is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Let it burn like Rome.

She's a doctor but she's vaguely antivax and anti-GMO. I worry that she'd spill her granola all over.
Not like a third party will WIN, but they'll do for a protest vote.

>This is what americans call "democracy" lol.
Republic, as any initiated person would know.

unlikely but the best

What is Aleppo?

>Wants to get all Americans to disarm and give up all their guns

Fuck her. Isn't there an arrest warrant out for her, last I heard?

Does somebody who represents the average American REALLY have to know the answer to that question..?

I read up her wiki and she seems pretty non retarded which is quite the accomplishment for an american politician.

Why don't more people vote for her? I'd vote for her.

>caring about Syria
Thats literally the EU's puppet war so they can give all control to Germany and/or have their own private army (EU army).

Germany is creating an excuse to give itself a new army.

>I'd vote for her.
Of course you would, European.
I don't know this with certainty but I don't think the Green party even managed to get on the ballot in most states. They only field a candidate in the hopes of winning enough votes to be invited to the debates in the next election.

>Why don't more people vote for her?
Well you see, she isn't Republican or Democrat so voting for her "is as good as throwing your vote away"

>the average American doesn't know what the biggest warzone on the planet is, but would probably want to bomb it anyways

makes sense

No, but someone who wants to be the president probably should

me too

If you're a republic, why u trying to spread "democracy" all over the planet?

youre retarded. Libertarians aren't strict on immigration. What a surprise.

PUT IT ALL ON TRUMP

Do you think Donald Trump knows..?

>If you're a republic, why u trying to spread "democracy" all over the planet?
Simple.

Because not every country can be a Republic.

> arrest warrant out for her

Why? Because she isn't a good goy?

>n her acceptance speech for the Green Party nomination, she called for "end[ing] the war on whistleblowers, and free[ing] the political prisoners [...] Leonard Peltier, Mumia Abu Jamal, Chelsea Manning, Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Jeffrey Sterling, and Edward Pinkney[.]" [153] She said that she would have Snowden in her Cabinet if elected.[202] In an op-ed on the subject of Wikileaks, Stein argued that Assange was doing what journalists should be doing but are not, and added that whistle-blowers have been increasingly subject to "character assassination" and prosecution during the Obama administration. In her view, it is heroic to resist the media and political elite's control of information.[203]

Did you know Ford moved all production to Mexico, they'll keep getting away with it lol

>nd added that whistle-blowers have been increasingly subject to "character assassination" and prosecution
Nothing like what Donald Trump has been subjected to.

anti-vax, anti-gmo, anti-nuclear energy

all greens are crazy

tfw no conservative environmentalist politicians

Something to do with vandalism, last I heard.

Because that's a meme name which people just say because not a lot of people know political terms in the US.

>Did you know Ford moved all production to Mexico
No they didnt.

She was just arrested and is no way the best choice.

come to New Zealand, silly goy

Our centre-right govt just created the largest marine sanctuary and started a plan to wipe out rodents by 2050

Trump has an arrest warrant?

Not yet, but it's planned

They are you slow retarded

>been increasingly subject to "character assassination" and prosecution
He is undergoing a IRS audit that wont end so he cant release his tax returns because hes part of an ongoing investigation.

A very dirty trick.

No, its not.

>Ford Motor Company moving all production to Mexico
>28,000 jobs in 1 plant
No, their not.

>anti-vax,

Nothing crazy about that. Shes questions the effectiveness and dangers of vax which any sound person should do.

>anti-gmo

Literally what the hell is wrong with that? You would rather have mutated food then natural food?

>anti-nuclear energy

Not really against that but I can see why people would be. Nothing crazy about it.

says the cunt that is being being moored without previous advice

hippies OUT

I hope he deports all people from America

I mean that sucks sure but I'm sure being labeled a traitor and having to flee the country is worse.

Jill Stein is the ultimate classy GILF.

And sends us to Norway

>1.6 billion dollar plant being built
you're stupid and you don't know anything, go back to >le reddit you worthless faggot

Same.

They deserve this guy.

>he trust the government with injecting stuff into his own body

If that makes me a hippy then I'd rather be an hippy then a sheep.

>not being anti-vax, anti-gmo and anti-nuclear energy
>not being anti-agriculture and anti-energy in general
>environmentalist
Pick one m80

>labeled a traitor and having to flee the country is worse.
People are labeled traitors all day everyday and they dont pussy out and leave the country.

They also dont shy way from 6 months in jail.

>1.6 billion dollar plant being built
>moving all production to Mexico
>all production
You're wrong, you probably already googled it and found out you're wrong.

Dont make yourself look worse.

>who doesn't know what Aleppo
>implying more than 40% at most American's knew what Aleppo was.

I was thinking the bottom of the ocean, you are all infested with the satanic presence of the Americas.

Let the bison and buffalo reclaim your lands.

>If you don't want to go to prison you're a pussy

I can see why you keep voting for retards. You all think alike.

>you are all infested with the satanic presence of the Americas.
Ok Mohammed.

America is more Holy than the hedonistic European continent.

Why would he if his entire platform revolves around non-intervention in foreign countries?

He obviously knew what the war in Syria was, and he gave a response to it when it was clarified.

>You all think alike.
Cant expect Europeans to understand what freedom means.

You're all just cucks to other world powers and monarchs.

More than 40% of Americans aren't running for President though, that's the point.

It's forgivable if you're an Average Joe but when you're trying to become the most powerful man in the world it's impossible for you to not know what Aleppo is. Anyone who's vaguely following the war (which a presidential candidate should be doing) knows what Aleppo is.

I still like him more than the other candidates.

Europeans are cucks just as much as we are. We're beholden to fucking bankers and CEOs and god knows what else.

Even if Americans lived in literal prison camps, the majority of the country would still believe they're free. What a fucking meme.

>freedom
>get arrested for doing journalism

lol

nigga listen/read some news at least once in your life

No.

We have Hillary and Trump, then 2 other semi-major candidates on the ballot, and a few others that aren't really important. You can also write in a candidate, technically giving you the option to vote for anyone you want.

>We're beholden to fucking bankers and CEOs and god knows what else.
Ok Bernie.

>get arrested for breaking the law
>pussy out an run to Russia
Ya, you dont seem very up to task on the topic.

Sorry we require a little more to be famous in the US besides breaking our laws and endangering our military.

>First past the post

>Not like a third party will WIN, but they'll do for a protest vote.
God, imagine if enough people thought this, and ACTUALLY managed to get Johnson or Stein elected.
Just imagine the unbelievable asshurt across the entire planet.

You fucking idiot.

He's running to become the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

I expect him to know what Aleppo is. It's a major city in Syria. Do I expect him to know what Deir El Zor is? Probably not since he is stoned most of the time. But Shillary would know.

Johnson is a dogshit candidate and I am a Libertarian,

It's funny how cucked you people are. You should be happy that he shared all that information with you people. You should instead be angry at the government for hiding things from the public and screwing the public but like cucks you are you actually follow your government like lapdogs.

I guess freedom means something else in murrica.

Why would people be asshurt about Stein winning? She seems to actually want peace unlike Hillary the warmonger.

>You should be happy that he shared all that information with you people.
>I guess freedom means something else in murrica.
>hurr durr
>Freedom
>arrest for jouralism
Europeans just found out in 2011 that governments can send emails under your IP. Americas have known that publicly since 2003 patriot act made it legal.

Dinesh D'souza was arrested and imprisoned for monetary fraud.

So you look pathetic. Europeans created a celebrity out a pussy who couldnt be a celebrity in the US.

>Europeans created a celebrity out a pussy who couldnt be a celebrity in the US.

> lot of people view him as somewhat of a hero

Hmm who is right?

>lot of people view him as somewhat of a hero
Peoples opinions dont change the objective facts.

Snowden couldnt become a celebrity in the US and hes become one in Europe by exposing things European governments keep secret.

Thats a referendum on EU, not US freedoms.

If you're """green""" and anti nuclear then you need to kill yourself immediately.

He 100% did in the foreign policy thing with Lilier.

Because not everybody is fit to be a constitutional republic you creepy dutch bastard.

Especially not the USA.

Enjoy the fruits of your cuck-masters tree.

Rome survived the Severins, America will survive trump or hillary.

marketwatch.com/story/arrest-warrant-filed-for-green-party-presidential-candidate-jill-stein-2016-09-07
she spraypainted a bulldozer because it was going to build an oil pipeline at the behest of the US government

>a bulldozer that she alleged had been used days earlier to damage ancestral gravesites of the Sioux tribe.

She did a good thing.

*Fuck the people who managed to take over America

I love my country for it's values and what it was founded on, I don't love the people in control.

America is going down the shitter. I hope they hire dentists in Ausfailia with a US degree

>Hillary is only slightly better
Sure if you like destabilizing the middle east further and starting more pointless wars to benefit Israel

fuck america

>Supporting vandalism

because we want the rest of the world to be relatively peaceful, easy to manipulate, and no real threat to us.

>Dood Assad is the good guys lmao
Sure if you like subjecting Sunnis to a tyrannical heretic so they revolt again in ~15 years

>bitches don't know 'bout my libertarian party
yes, pretty much nobody knows about your joke of a party

Nobody knows what Aleppo is. GJ just made the critical mistake and candidly admitted it.

Hillary Campaign has been firing on all cylinders to spread the lie that she is anti-vax, because Hillary Clinton is a ratfucking criminal.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't people who support Clinton usually against Bush Jr's foreign policy as well?
How can they support a candidate who is an even bigger warmonger?

for the last 50 years are foreign policy had been dominated by something called "idealism" which provides a justification for intervention that supports American ideals even if the actual action is harmful to American interests, harmful to the specific foreign interests, or harmful overall.

Because Hilary's actual policy positions have 0% to due with her support. The election, from a democratic perspective (and the mainstream media perspective) is totally, shamelessly anti-Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU