Finally listened to this

is that it??
the tracks 'get got' and 'i've seen footage' were pretty nice but most of this album is just yelling over the exact same song, it's not even abrasive either they keep this shit pretty linear and very straightforward

very dull album besides those 2 songs

Give it multiple tries...

you

are

a

pleb

yeah so how does keeping something "pretty linear and very straightforward" have anything to do with being abrasive?

also, this isn't an AJJ album or something, every song does not sound the same bub

Assuming you aren't memeing, listen to Exmilitary.

the yelling and shit is all so contrived, these are just skinny jean wearing latte sipping hipsters appealing to the exact same demographic as the antlers

Listen to no love Deep web if TMS isn't enough for ya

Fuck off

wow, this is truly embarrassing

Am I even supposed to hear what this nigger is yelling about?

It's a garbage meme band.
The worst part is it's already been done before.

boring repetitive Yeezus clone. don't understand the worship for them at all

They just took elements of Blackie, Antipop Consortium and El-P's music and dumbed it down for an audience that would respond obsessively to memes and cryptic social media posts. Zach Hill is also an uninspired drummer by anyone's standards... You're spot on to call it dull.

By who?

no it hasnt, dont buy into that meme

Just listen to "Hacker" again. Enjoy.

go to bed Travis

If you think that Each Hill is a bad drummer you should kill yourself desu

this

Good, now listen to the album in reverse track order. See how the album flows differently.

check out the whosampled page for TMS. Even if you don't like the album you have to admit the sampling is A+

I love Death Grips but it's cool to hate DG now so I don't like them anymore

i'm not a huge grips fan, but man do you have zero clue what you're talking about

no, just the teenagers who hyped it moved on already so all thats left is the millions of people who knew it was shit.

I mean off the top of my head I can think of about a dozen other artists who like Death Grips (Björk, Daniel Lopatin and David Bowie to name a few) but yeah, DG only appeals to teenagers.

it is easily DG worst album
be a real man and listen to Exmilitary or TPTB

>calls BP their worst
>proceeds to list their two weakest albums

good bait

>TPTB
>weak

Lol okay

>claiming its better than anything post-Exmilitary

This guy ha

well literally everything they've released has been good so

I'm just shitposting tb.h

Jenny Death is the best thing they've ever released imo. NOTM is pretty average in their discography though.

It is

Exm is a basic bitch meme album in comparison with the rest of dg discography

not him but I don't think he was disagreeing with that at all

How's I give bad people good ideas?

10/10 opener

It's really just teen music, modern day nu metal.

>inb4 it doesn't sound anything like nu metal

you know what I mean