Looking for some Russian and Ukranian opinions

Why do you guys hate each other so much?

Coz 89% of russians are subhuman.

that is very precise

Political propaganda

People don't hate each other, only beta losers who browses Sup Forums and 2ch 24/7 take care of it

Normal people don't give a fuck and have good relationships, almost every russian have relatives in ukraine and almost every ukrainian in russia

But it's the only reason.

lmao what is that supposed to mean

Russian girls are more qt, maybe Russian girls are more qt but they need to tell the FSB manlets to fuck off. I will marry all russian girls but all the FSB must be killed! Plus jews shouldn't fuck with usm, since they do control most of our land

Putin single-handedly created the Ukrainian nation by invading.

Would you still like your neighbor that tried to burn your house when you were asleep?

u drunk again?

Good point, but I'm pretty sure that not all Russians agree with "burning down" Ukraine.. Am I wrong?

89% of them are.

I don't care about Ukraine and Ukrainians.

Are you serious? Shit

Yes. We are subhuman, mongoloid, underdeveloped, dangerous and 4th world.

Ukraine, on the other hand, is one of the most rich, developed and prosperous European Nations with 1 000 000 000 years of their unique national culture. Ukraine is the next world superpower thb.

Do you feel ashamed of being a russian?

Why do a Ukrainians want to prevent ethnic Russians from secession?

No, I'm just shitposting tbf.

Who started the "war" between your countries?

I don't know and I don't care. I got nothing to do with that.

You shoul answer like that - IT IS FUKKIN ABAMA CHMO BLACK MONKEY FUCK USA FUCK OBAMA 15 rubley is 15 rubley isn't?

Ironically, but it is you who just did it. You may keep these 15 rub. for yourself, well earned.

they deserve each other t b h
fucking savages, both of them

It just Slavic banter тбх

Why are Russians on int super nice while Ukrainian apes are aggressive towards then ?

I'm a Ukrainian living in the US, and I dont give a flying fuck about the conflict.

I have a few Russian, and Ukrainian friends, and we all tend to get along, but recently the whole political shit has split some of us apart, specifically because our parents are more political, and talk shit on each other. So our national pride starts showing.

I dont give a fuck, I have no family left there, I can barely speak or understand the language, and both countries can go fuck themselfs.

Underdeveloped shitholes.

what about russia and poland? why no love?