20 Year old high school dropout with amateur guitar experience, I want to play music for a living. Advice...

20 Year old high school dropout with amateur guitar experience, I want to play music for a living. Advice? Also album cover.

stop shitposting and start playing lil nigga

start doing heroin instead

less effort, the same result

Here's your advice.

dude get your diploma... Animals by pf

Op here again, I plan on doing plenty of psychadelics. I would love to buy a van to tour around and bum it. Also what are the chances of getting pussy while in a band?

idk i'd rather watch my band members get pussy it's more fun

get your hs diploma dumbass

Op here again. To be honest this path is the only one I can even imagine myself taking, anyone with experience in this?

Its pretty difficult to make it in a rock band in the 2010s especially since Bandcamp is filled with jerkoffs playing three chords

are u black?
this is important

No I'm not.

Practice for at least 2 hours EVERY day.

You will get good pretty quickly.

OP here again, just bought a 45, should I end it?

I have a friend that also has the same interest as me, we plan on starting a band.

18 yr old high school graduate, college dropout.

have you made any music yet? do you have any ideas that will make your music unique and stand out?

I make a living off playing/making music and almost have my Bachelors degree

You can either play the lottery, suck a ton of dick and play the lottery, or just be one of those homeless vagabond dudes that no one likes.

Already thought about ending it, came to he conclusion that if I'm going to end it might as well give a band a shot and try to make a living doing at least what I enjoy.

go for it but for fucks sake don't move to new york...try some rust belt town with cheap rent so you can focus on getting really good, then put a band together and build a reputation.

Not as of now we just focus on getting as good as possible and make decent songs.

op get your ged please and then try out the guitar

then go to cc when learning go anywhere where there's a decent music scene nyc, Detroit, la, Chicago, etc

be realistic also so many people have met fellow band mates from college, it wont be a harmful experience just please be realistic

I already live in New York lol

you got a job right now? it's nice to have something to fall back on, if music doesnt work out.

But it's a noble pursuit, if it's really what you want. Artists starve for their art, because it's what they're passionate about. It's a good idea, if you do it right.

as a working musician, get your GED and start looking to play with cover/wedding bands. you may hate the music, but it's great practice and it'll pay the bills. in your spare time, practice and write a lot. good luck to you

Too poor for college.
I have a job now just to save up for everything, I'm willing to be a bum in the streets for this, I have already weighed my choices.

Good advice thank you

cuck

Also what are the chances of also getting pussy as a bonus?

>less effort, the same result

Sounds like a Tame Impala song title

at bars and other venues of the sort it depends on your stage presence and performance. weddings gigs its much easier actually. getting with the girls who work the halls and do catering tend to be pretty slutty for whatever reason

>20 year old

Where your parents at?

One is in a different state I'm living with the other one

What do they think of this?

They are too busy with themselves to care.