Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

Everything by Apple is a joke.
And gay.

ipads arent

ur dumb if u dont know why they designed it that way

Alright, teach me

Ififif

it's a mouse designed to look pretty. A desktop with a wireless mouse looks way better when it doesnt have any cables attached. Apple designed the charging cable this way so that people wont just leave the cable in and completely ruin the aesthetic just because they are lazy.

Not him but was probably designed that way so the user has to go outside and do shit while it's charging.

Honestly though, I'm 100% sure it has to be because of a patent on mouse charging or some shit. Apple's dumb but not THAT dumb. This is like "legal requirement" dumb. This is "just fuck it, it's Friday" dumb.

An engineer made this, he looked at the prototype, and he decided it was good. I'm more amazed by this than by the mouse itself.

All tablets are.

that's pretty dumb desu

Idk what that is

Yet another thread with autistic screeching about the port's location. Don't be a dumbass that forgets to charge your shit and you're OK. What is the point of wireless mice if you want to tether them?

ever since jobs died they turned into a regular company. fucking pathetic. OP's pic very related.

fucking this

How many times is this gonna be posted?

This, let's switch to headphone jack memes

He'll post it everyday until you like it

>they turned into a regular company
what was meant by this?

>the consumer should be punished for the sake of bad aesthetics
How about I don't buy your pitiful product, shill

This desu

Tablets fill no real function beyond being an expensive shitty laptop without proper input methods.

Just make a screen you can put your phone in and problem solved.

i'm not sure what's more stupid. The design, or this justification.

I wonder how much mactoddlers bought 2 same mice.

Yes. Their mouse is really shitty by the way, even if you ignore the problem in your pic. Even people who like macs end up buying a different mouse because the Apple-supplied mouse is so bad. Even if you turn the sensitivity way up, it drags like crazy. Way too slow. Also a lot heavier than it should be. And not very ergonomically friendly.

ironically yes

iTODDLERS BTFO

only Sup Forums is still hung up on this. how do you guys deal with yourselves?

>t. mactoddler

sadly no

nigga you gay

>the consumer should be punished for the sake of bad aesthetics
How is it a punishment? Are you an M?
>How about I don't buy your pitiful product, shill
>presenting the non-autistic viewpoint is shilling now

10/10 got my reply

Do you consider ereaders tablets?

There's a gazillion of wireless mouse and none of them charge like this.

that's dumb but i 100% believe it

I have an iPad pro with pencil.

Both are a complete joke and collecting dust after using them for less than 5 minutes.

No, one button makes it superior.

they run shitty iOS and are too big to put in a pocket. They are the biggest joke of them all

>Apple's dumb but not THAT dumb
almost pissed my pants laughing. Apple can't even program their own fucking forum

Sadly not... On the bright side the battery lasts long enough that you don't need to charge more than once every couple of weeks.

the death of a needlessly praised individual led to a slightly more objective evaluation of the company in SOME of their users.

it's nsi nlk

>Do you consider ereaders tablets?
Those are legit. I use an 8th gen kindle for my uni work.

Having 100s of books at once in your pocket is awesome. I have the nmap book from Fyodor in paper, but it'd be much better in mobi.

That's the bottom

iPods weren't, but they've been replaced by superior chink daps

Wow thank for fucking forcing me to live my life the way you want me to Apple!

>jk fuk u

People are going to hate on this post, but that's probably why they did it.

What makes you think that?

Send me your dust collector. Will pay for shipping

soyboys will defend this

Wow, jobs was truly a genius and do not get me wrong. I am not being ironic or sarcastic. If it was designed with this idea in his mind. He totally could understand what people really need and the top of this cake is making it pleasant to the eyes.

Every single time.

Trackpad master race here

Mouse users are dirty peasants who have never known what it's like to have a good trackpad

Enjoy your RSI

>Having 100s of books at once in your pocket is awesome

You could have the same with just a phone. Even more in fact. With music and more!

Ok, PM me your details.

Except with e-paper you get longer battery, better text, a book-sized screen, a paper-like feel to said screen and you can read the shit in full sunlight.

this desu senpai

>user still using his sisters macbook air to shitpost

I don't wanna defend that design choice but:
>leave it like that whenever you're not using your computer
>use the mouse for weeks without needing to plug it in
the battery life on that thing is insane enough to sort of justify it

>longer battery,
ok, I'll give you that one
>better text,
wrong. you ever seen an iPad Pro display? it's insane.
>a book-sized screen,
there are lots of tablets that can fulfill this need. LG G Pad 8.3, for example. iPad Mini, etc.
>a paper-like feel to said screen
literally does not feel like paper at all. just feels like a matte display
>and you can read the shit in full sunlight.
can we please end this meme? most tablet displays are MORE than bright enough to read outside in broad daylight. and you'd have to strategically aim the sun's rays directly into your eyes to complain about glare.
try reading e-paper in the dark. tablet win evertim

>book sized screen
>kindle
yeah if you like reading pocket paperbacks maybe

Once I got a Mac my sodomy cleared up.

is this 4d chess?

I modded my microsoft wireless mouse so I can still use ut via usb cable whenever I charge my AA batteries

>t. I never read or engage in self betterment

>you ever seen an iPad Pro display? it's insane.
It's not about resolution, you shill
>there are lots of tablets that can fulfill this need.
But their battery doesn't last for weeks and the screen has backlight. The reason why an ePaper display is better is because it doesn't kill your eyes with backlight. Some have a frontlight, more on this later
>literally does not feel like paper at all. just feels like a matte display
Still better than a glossy display
>most tablet displays are MORE than bright enough to read outside in broad daylight.
That's exactly why they suck for reading: backlight
>and you'd have to strategically aim the sun's rays directly into your eyes to complain about glare.
Are you sure you've ever been outside your house?
>try reading e-paper in the dark
Frontlight/ambilight. It's not like backlight because it doesn't send light to your eyes, but it lights up the screen from the sides, making it comfortable

>try reading e-paper in the dark
Try reading paper in the dark.

>kindle is the only e-reader
Dumbass.

I posted a kobo aura one in the pic you smelly retard. are you dumb

Kindle hadn't been mentioned at all though.

good for you user!!

Those are some big anime tiddies.

it was in the pic

This desu.
It won't be as pretty with a hole on one side.

That said, what I don't understand is why they don't just make it battery powered.

Microsoft doesn't have this problem.

someone hmu with those apple home poo meems, that thing is a fucking joke

Nice try pooboi.
M*crosoft is a company for niggers and cucks. Literally nothing m*cropenis comes up is any good