I'm MC Ride from Death Grips. Ask me anything

Our new album Bottomless Pit is now available for download & physical pre-order worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

images.rapgenius.com/a168ce2b6c86a86cfb53a6d996cdc8ca.304x400x1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who hurt you?

why do you suck?

jenny death when

proof

humanity

everyone sucks its called being human

shut up kid

images.rapgenius.com/a168ce2b6c86a86cfb53a6d996cdc8ca.304x400x1.png

Why a bitch gotta lie?

time stamp or fuck off?

Do you remember me from the show in Memphis? You were standing outside the tattoo shop.

When is your birthday?

Is bottomless pit the true final death grips album?

What about fucking my ass til I die?

>implying Stefan would refer to himself as MC Ride

No.

It just happened.

No.

Die on your own.

what was it like making niggas on the moon?

if you're going to make one of these threads at least try to make it funny. you just seem like an autistic idiot now.

Do you like Jimi Hendrix?

post timestamp pls

Miles Davis or John Coltrane?

For me? Easy? Andy and Zach did everything, I only came in two days before recording was finished and yelled over the instrumentals.

I was more involved in Jenny Death

Not too impressed by human achievement but of course.

Kenny G.

miles davis john coltrane jimi hendrix the list goes on

Timestamp or fuck off.

What is Sacramento like?

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

can u fuck me in half

>I was more involved with Jenny Death

Go on...

Government plates felt really rushed and sparse and even fell kind of short to the Fashion Week Instrumentals.

Do you feel that it was the weakest release?
What circumstances surrounded its release?

Also are you into the otherground scene (Open Mic Eagle, Milo, Busdriver, Mega-Ran)?

Do You plan on making any future albums with the same aggression and darkness that's on Ex-Mil?

>Ask me anything
>answers questions like a total douchebag

2/10 this thread should be ded by now

1. What do you think of your fans?

2. What's the point of continuing to release your albums to the public if you don't believe in human achievement?

do some of you actually think this is real? how retarded are you people?

tell me why the jews gotta lie

Really, I'm just humouring the guy behind it all.

do you want to come to my barbecue on friday.

Answer this. Is MC Ride a character created by Death Grips ? Or do you refer to yourself as MC Ride?
I had the understanding that Death Grips was an outlet for all of your "dark/negativity" to be channeled through and MC Ride was just a byproduct that lived in this hatred.

Also wicked show in Toronto last year, was going through some shit then and didn't get to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. Tour again? Haha.

Timestamp pls

No

It was a bad album, our weakest yeah. And no I don't listen to them, or any hip-hop.

I don't plan aggression

1. morons, worst fanbase i could have hoped for but Zach doesn't help with all his social media tricks. reddit is horrible

2. something to do man

yep

MC Ride is me, I am MC Ride. It's an alias, not a character.

And thanks, don't know about touring just yet, I don't organise these things.

Rideanon where is the Timestamp?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Giving Bad People Good Ideas" could possibly have with "Bottomless Pit"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Death Grips's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Government Plates they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Do you visit Sup Forums often?

didn't you drop the MC in MC Ride

why do people role play.

Thanks for responding, do you think we will see some personal growth from you? You said your fans are morons which is subjective about any band that has a major fan base. Many of your fans that rave about you guys are in their teenage years and we've all gone through that growing period. So my other question is that will we see some more positive development in your persona reflected in future albums? I strongly believe you guys truly enjoy what you do, but are conflicted in expressing any positive emotions.

He's doing so ironically to make fun of us