ARSE
R
S
E

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
muh dick

Fecking niggers

holyfuck

>tfw you really want to flirt with the African women in your neighbourhood but you also really don't want to catch AIDS

wear double condom?

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

that's what I call a fat ass

I hope you're memeing

>ask for your local priest to make you some holy water
>dip your cock in the holy water
>Jesus will protect your penis from AIDS
t. knower

One condom ruins the sensation enough; with two you might as well not even bother.
Not quite convinced.

you wanna fuck or not? picky cunt

>tfw couldn't probably reach the hole in dat ass with a 13,77cm benis
>No face.

it's arse implants mates
those cheeks aren't natty

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are "smart" and "funny" comments, when you're really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Disgusting

I don't feel anything

I will never feel attracted to black people

Happy Thank You More Please

Implants are better than real ass

Would be 10/10 on a white woman.

Who is this cum chum?

Hungarians are pretty hung
:DDDDD

no

Too much ass

I'd only get with a black chick if I was drunk desu , and if she wasn't the "ghetto" type but id put that bitch in a wheelchair for the rest of her life

I'd give her my cáca milis, if you know what I mean lads.

>id put that bitch in a wheelchair for the rest of her life

Why are Americans so obsessed with shooting black people?

It's the only culture they have left man.

Implants are made to look good, they just can't look better than real ass, quit with your stupid "muh natural" shit

I'm talking about beating up that pussy so badly she can barely walk you fucking curry nigger

>ass dimple piercing
The fuck.

It's fucking disgusting. It takes a special kind of degeneracy to get that shit done.

Does anyone actually find that sexy, or is it just a meme?

Give me a name, OP

more

bump for sauce

t.Shady Latin american plastic surgeon

>15.29
tfw denmark cucks the north

>TFW 16cm uncut
At least I'm high average in europe.
Still a girthlet though with my pencil dick

>tfw a bit over 18 cm not bone-pressed
>13 cm girth
The literal definition of a pencil dick

This does nothing for me, at all. I guess I'm really not attracted to black girls whatsoever. If a white girl had that exact same body I'd be jacking off

Is that David Attenborough's coat on the left? He'll probably want that back.

That's what you'll end up with on your first night visiting Prague after 15 pints of staro and a pill some cunt handed you outside the strip bar.
Visit your doctor when you get the rash.

shit you must've got like no testosterone lol, might as well bend over and let me fuck you ladyboi

Not poster, but holy shit you're on the wrong website if you want people to respect your feelings.

J'aime les pâtes

>dat cellulite

How do you know?

Not poster, but holy shit you're on the wrong website if you took that seriously

>African women in your neighbourhood
Are you from melbourne? I havn't seen a black here in outer sydney in a few months now

hello newfriend my old friend...

sweet lea lea