Possible language problems in Quebec

I want to explore Quebec for a holiday. I am a Brit but there's something about Quebec that I like - I can't put my figure on it so I don't know..

Anyway, I speak some French (can get it brushed up to something decent). I'm just worried that the people in Quebec speak really fast and would dislike me saying "Parlez Vous Anglais?" or something like that.

Any Quebecois or in general someone who has been to Quebec tell me how it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ma7TL8jJT0A&ab_channel=HaiDeuZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> be englishman
> go to a country where the Queen of England reigns
> submit to their inferior customs
And I assume you're going to convert to Islam when you visit Pakistan?

Just speak fucking English, you faggot. If the Frenchies get uppity, remind them who owns their fucking country.

What if I am a Pakistani Muslim... lol im not. horrible thought though...

Quebecois hate the monarchy loads though so not sure showing a picture of a rapey Queen will do much good.

Get your point.

fuck off were full

vive le quebec libre

fuck you frog cunts

go back to china lee

go back to france pierre

what does that even mean

he probably meant to say good one mongrel

All the interesting places to visit are outside montreal and if you're not a french speaking and white, people will insult you.

Most quebecois (including my family) are fucking retarded. Don't expect anything. I fucking hate this place. Can't wait to move to another province or country.

>tfw lived in Quebec for several years and deliberately mispronounced French words or used the English ones despite knowing a bit of French

anywhere is better than this shit country

So is montreal sjw central

Yes, if you go near near concordia university, mcgill university or UQAM. People will stop you on the street to tell you you're a piece of shit.

Yes.

>tell you you're a piece of shit.
for being white

Quebecois here, it depends where you go seriously if you go in Montreal you can speak english to anyone without a problem but if you go in the villages and shiet you should try to speak french at the best you can and they will be very happy and if you don't understand because they speak too fast just tell them.

yes

I heard Quebec is being taken over montreal

your best bet would be to travel with an english speaking quebecois.

Montreal and Quebec are probably the only english-friendly cities. (even if they don't speak english in Quebec City)

In other cities/town you have a 50% chance to get told to learn french or to go back to your country.

>The Capitale-Nationale region is now turning into the new Port-aux-Princes of North America

One earthquake wasn't enough.

>if you go in Montreal
OP, do you like London? no? then avoid montreal because that isn't a vacation

Meh london is full of niggers

its easy to have a great time. ive been there 50+ times in the last 5 years. i only speak basic french. if you go to rural quebec sight seeing and shit have fun ordering food tho lol.

>I am a Brit but there's something about Quebec that I like - I can't put my figure on it
do you frequent lgbt famm
not in a gay way but just wondering haha

People like it when you speak french, you won't have any problems. Don't let them speak english to you though, they will try.

Contrary to the memes and stereotypes which butthurt cucknadians spread around, we're actually quite tolerant in regards to language, we just happen to also be very proud/attached to our language.

If you make a genuine effort to speak some French, and just politely say "Excusez-moi, pouvez-vous répéter plus lentement s'il vous plaît ?" or even "Excusez-moi, parlez-vous anglais ?", very few people will give you shit. Maybe in Quebec City, they tend to be somewhat cuntish people, but the worst that will happen is that people will bark "Non, j'parle pas anglais" back at you. In general though, do not be surprised if very few people outside Montreal speak English. They're probably not being rude or anything (except maybe Quebec City, because, again, those people are really huge cunts), it's just that English is pretty much non-existant in the rest of Quebec, except in the various small anglo communities obviously.

Learn "Désolé mon français n'est pas très bon"

Which means "Sorry my French isn't very good"

it'S 100% foolproof and nobody can be angry against that except maybe disgusting subhumans trash.

well said

>nobody can be angry against that except maybe disgusting subhumans trash

So most quebecois?

I am a quebecois from a french speaking family and what you said is bullshit. Outside Montreal and Quebec City, people are inbred retards who don't tolerate non french speaking people.

t. angry albertan

Only people who get butthurt against anglos are boomers and some Ys.

I'm a french quebecois from a 100% french family. All of them are pequistes

>I am a quebecois
>quebecois
Yeah, we believe you John

Je suis québécois; heureusement, j'ai eu la chance de ne pas naitre dans la troisième génération d'une famille incestueuse du Saguenay. Calme toi un peu ti-Jean Tremblay.

I knew before clicking that there would be loads of butthurt anglo canacucks commenting. wasn't disappointed kek.

Keep up the good fight quebecbros.

I need to eat le shit

t. John Mamadou El-Durka, éternellement frustré parce qu'il a été obligé d'aller à l'école en français à cause de la loi 101

montreal too

fuck off tout les quebecois sont litteralement retarder mentalement, peut importe ou quil soit au quebec

Tu as bien raison, j'ai voulu aller dans une école anglo mais comme mes deux parents sont des ''de souche'', j'avais pas le choix d'aller dans des écoles francophones. Heureusement, j'ai facilement été accepté à Mcgill et j'ai pu réparer les lacunes de l'éducation publique francophone. Ne t'inquiète pas jeune homme, si tu le demande gentiment JF Lisée n'hésitera à te la mettre où il faut ;)

Je suis bien d'accord. Heureusement la majorité d'entre nous savons écrire au minimum en français. Tu devrais y arriver d'ici la fin de ton secondaire.

>fuck off
>sont litteralement retarder mentalement
>peut importe
>ou quil soit
B O U C H A R D P O S T E U R
D É T E C T É

what are montreal haitians like?

toronto has a jamaican population but they are kept in ghettos and don't really fuck up the good areas or the nice suburbs.

super nice like most jamaicans

qui a besoin d'un secondaire quend tu peu vivre sur le bs?

xD lol ptdr

>mes deux parents sont des ''de souche''
Mais bien sûr, M. El-Durka !

youtube.com/watch?v=ma7TL8jJT0A&ab_channel=HaiDeuZ

Si j'avais le choix je crois que je choisirais d'être un arabe. N'importe quoi est mieux que d'être un québécois. Je peux te garantir que si j'ai des enfants ça ne sera pas avec une québécoise. Et on va baiser sur une copie de la charte de Drainville.

Ah oui, nous croyons certainement à tout ce que tu dis !

son nom inspire la confiance.

I've only met nice ones t b h. Jamaicans are superior though, and have best banter. They're a commonwealth realm after all

Quoi est-ce ça justin pierre james trudeau et jean christophe louis ferdinand albéric napoléon apparaître le même

>Quoi est-ce ça justin pierre james trudeau et jean christophe louis ferdinand albéric napoléon apparaître le même

>what are the niggest of the niggers like?

wew lad

Desolé, j'apprends la langue de française. C'est difficile mais je travaille dur. Avec temps je crois j'améliorerai.

T'inquiète copain, ce n'était que de la bantère.

lel je pensais la même chose

And as always, the anglo-canadian is acting like a little bitch

Literally just learn basic French, it isn't hard at all.
Montreal you will be just fine, Quebec city you will need a bit more French as a lot of old people and still a good percent of people don't speak English.

Is Québec City the best city in North America?
Est Québec Ville la meillieur grande ville dans Amérique du Nord ?

Moi je viens de Winnipeg; je suis allé pour un échange avec un hôtel dans la ville de Québec alors j'ai passé quelques mois dans la ville, c'était incroyable. J'adore la ville tellement, voir limage attaché que j'ai pris

oublié

I hope you don't mind getting ugly looks and always shit-talked to your back. I've lived in quebec most of my life and most quebequois have an irrational hatred for english. Unless you go to montreal.

Tayeule esti d'francais.

sage

newfag flag test. sorry.