You wake up in the year 500. What do you do?

You wake up in the year 500. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBQjPFJNDQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gupta Empire
more like POOPTA empire, amirite?

My spawn point would be somewhere around here. I would probably be an impoverished shepherd or a beggar.

As proud Emishi, fight against Yamato piggus to defend our land

Become the most famous inventor in history.

Born in just the right time to see the Byzantine Empire and Armenia.

For the first time in a while I'm happy.

Wait until I'm a 90 year old man and then travel to Mecca with my grandsons to kill Muhammad as a baby and thus stop any chance of that disgusting, vile ideological mindset known as Islam from ever infecting anyone. If I'm dead by 570 CE then I'd just tell my sons and grandsons to do it in honour of me.

>your grandsons go to kill mehmet
>they ask themselves "hmm since grandpappy wanted him dead lets at least see what he's about"
>become impressed and convert to Islam

gg Nigel

Praise TupĆ£

expand the goguryeo empire and invade japan and genocide its natives so anime doesnt exist.

Praise Tengri

try to prevent muhammad being born in some way.

topkek, goguryeo couldn't defeat yamato's protectorates of baekje and shilla let alone mainland yamato xD

I probably migrate to live in Constantinople, the last great center of civilization, and from here i will make an adventurers group like the knights of the round table to find the lost treasure of Alaric I, king of Visigoths.

Convince the Romans and Persians to genocide arabia

Pretty much everyone was pooping out at the time tho.

Probably a farmer in one of Korea's three kingdoms

Vancouver?

cry a lot until i die

My heart will sink since I didn't download an offline Latin dictionary, nor did I bring a solar-powered charger for my phone.

But wherever I end up, if I'm not killed, I'll try to teach the locals how to make gunpowder.

Eat a shit

just northern germanic tribesman living a harsh life somewhere in what is to become sweden (most likely among goths)

>hunt
>DUDE SHROOMS LMAO
>fuck qt Curuminhas

not bad desu

Funny thing is India had flushing toilets back then. Talk about irony

would I be born where I am now, or where my ancestors were at that time?

if where I am I'd try to integrate with the natives and not get killed by bison. if where my ancestors were I'd help reclaim land from the sea

Mining golds and probably expanding the empire.

Looks like I'll be okay.

Why nip always have inferior complex in ancient era?

I would hookup with my ancestor Clovis I and redpill him about the jews.

die of dysentery

Invade Visigothfucks with my Frankish brothers

I am literally the only human being in this entire country

Because they are gooks in denial.

Rape as many woman and girls and get away with it

Ancestors were total savages, so I'd start fucking Hephthalites and Guptas

Grow potatoes on a field

youtube.com/watch?v=aBQjPFJNDQE

good post

As a chemist I'd advance my cunt beyond every other. Become a Godking and fuck peasants til my dick fell off.

>prevent Islam from spreading
>now the Islamic golden age doesn't happen and humanity is deprived of advanced (at the time) scientific knowledge and mathematics
>the entire region stays inhabited by uncultered barbarians

Great job Charles, now you made the world even shittier.

Discovered penicillin bitches

how come?
it's impossible since it's baekje and shilla that paid tribute and send hostages to yamato, not the other way around

My missus doesn't have a circular beam of light on her flaps.
Think I got a dud.

>My missus

>believing in some shitty pseudohistory Hirohito made up while fappening to European colonial history

Do this.

Restore the Ancient Finnish Empire.

>Wake up in Massachusetts
>Get brutally murdered by the Wampanoag tribes because I'm the first white person they've ever seen and speak an alien language to them.
Well that was a fun couple of hours.

>made up
it's the historical facts proven by many ancient chinese history documents/inscripons though