/balk/

balk lives in death edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3BazK8b-U
vesti.bg/bulgaria/obshtestvo/poiavi-se-nov-dinko-lovi-migranti-v-severozapada-6058853
youtube.com/watch?v=XALLZHKnS_U
youtube.com/watch?v=GSaMGFGzpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shh only sleep now

For Kane!

Second for /balt/

3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3BazK8b-U

moreta

Nth for pure kino

CE GENERAL DE ANIMALE CRETINE

TE DAU IN JUDECATA

bumping with cool webm

i miss my pupper lads. i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

where is doggo?

he's gonna be put down next week so he is in animal shelter

i'll type up a short story why

notihng better than the morning call to conquering clay

One night my dad's gf was walking her dog, but I love the doggo and I usually walked him and fed him so it was more like my dog. Some nigger was walking his shitty little 3 kg Papillion on a retractable leash on his phone not paying attention to his little rat. Papillions have a reputation being aggressive towards larger dogs and that's what happened. The fucker ran towards my dog and nipped at him, so my dog retaliated. Seeing how this little shit was 3 kg and my dog is around 30 kg the piece of shit died. Now once again this was my dad's gf walking it, not me. I heard the commotion outside so I ran out to see what the fuck was going on. I approached the nigger to find out exactly what happened and all he did was threaten to kill me and grab my arm. I held back because I live in a liberal state and when people find out some white guy (even though I'm albanian) beat the shit out of some nigger everybody's gonna be like "HE DINDU NUFFIN, THAT RACIST WHITE BOI BEAT HIM FO NO REASON". He also pushed my father who was trying to break us up. Now the nigger is suing my dad's gf, but we're going to threaten to press assault charges and terroristic threat charges to get him to fuck off, but I still have to put down my (our) dog because he killed that nigger's dog even though he was provoked.

tl;dr Because of a nigger's negligence we have to euthanize our dog.

What the fuck why dont u move from that shithole

Believe me macedonbro, I ain't staying here forever. Way too many niggers in these part, which is a shame because this area used to be nice. I know u have to deal with Albanians over there but I don't know how it is. Niggers are very violent here and I don't know how they would compare to ur Albanians

The funny thing is I was never racist until I started living here 3 years ago

I always keep a knife on me cause the state i live in has the strictest gun laws in the country.

Holly shit i tought u can get guns in freedomland

U can but in New Jersey is very strict. it's possible to get one but it has to be in ur house or in the trunk of ur car and that's about it. it's impossible for the average person to get a license to conceal carry and open carry is frowned on by the cops because the cops in this state are fucking pussies.

Post pic of pupper im really sad now tho

me walking him

his name is zeus btw lol

VERY fast doggo running at incredible hihg speed

I miss you Zeus. I love you buddy and I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything for you.

ah shit im crying now.

What a gay country the USA is. >dog farts
>gets euthanized.

What the actual fuck, ametifag laws are disgusting.

Ill immigrate to fuckin Congo before i let my dogger die, especially cuz if a filrhy nigger.Do sonething you beta fuck.

Cant you just hide him somewhere and tell the judge it got stollen/ran away?

animal control already took my dog. they search the place like you're hiding drugs. there was nowhere i could hide him.

fuck nigga, just move it to a fucking farm or something for a while, or even move with him, dont let your doggo die cos of a filthy nigger

We fucking hate it.
When I was twelve a literal retard (like low functioning autism) came up and full force kicked my friends Aussie Shepard mini.
The dog was a puppy and yorkie sized.
I had to pull the dog away( I had leash) so it wouldn't nip him and get the dog killed. The dog was really badly bruised and could barely stand up for 2 weeks.
Tard shoulda been bitten.

Go take back your dog.
Reconquista!
Nit even joking.

meanwhile cops can shoot autists for not complying, lol. fuck this country sometimes, man.

Sometimes i forget how much i fucking love my country

you really should love your country mate. i fantasize about living in the balkans. it's poor, yes, believe me i used to live in kosovo. but sometimes i really hate what goes on here.

>its poor

This meme is quite retarded tb h, yeah its not western europe but its not like living in Mali or Cambodia, or even Ukraine.
If you arent complete retard and have the skills for a good job, you can live thw same wife you would live in USA for example, unfortunately, only in the big cities/the capital

i was mainly thinking about albania 2bh but yeah you're right

But seriously, save your pupper. If you can't make it as difficult in any way for them to.
If you just can't, I'm sorry.

Even albania prolly has higher living standarts than 70% of earth's population.

Good morning

do you have anymore webms like that except with blacks

Thanks based balkans

vesti.bg/bulgaria/obshtestvo/poiavi-se-nov-dinko-lovi-migranti-v-severozapada-6058853
New Dinko - Димитъp

blessed by Demeter

>Do sonething you beta fuck.

shut up nigger, why would the albo ruin his life over a fucking dog. the niggers won this one but they lose the war

don't tell him to move to the fucking balkans lmao

never fucking respond to me again

kek

but yeah i was close to doing something that night but i told myself no

>never fucking respond to me again
LMFAO love these responses

have you seen this gem?

youtube.com/watch?v=XALLZHKnS_U

top kek

caмo пeт минyтa нaзaд бaјo мoј

SKINNY RUSSIAN TWERPS ACTING LIKE NIGGERS

shiptar bulgar çit

youtube.com/watch?v=GSaMGFGzpYc

For an Albanian, you sound pretty good my friend.

>never fucking respond to me again
I've been laughing for the past 20 minutes, bless you shiptar bulgar çit

This was meant for you my friend

what is çit?

Its special shitpost language

+1

jesus fuck dude wth is wrong woth those guys?

can you fucking bride sb dude.
And im not even memeing here desu.

>fyromdowners

youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
When will Ottomans come back?

based china removes downies

>tfw you will never get rid of turkish words from your dictonary
reeeee

Uh that vid is fake, croats are germanics and they don't speak balkanturkish

U serbs are cucked hard with turkish

>fucking saat

>croats are germanics and they don't speak balkanturkish

>mfw this is what ustashe actually believe
top kek

actually word чac and чacoвник exist in serbian...

Then u should fuking use it :-DDD

Anyway, i dont mind turkish words that much, i guess im used to them anyway, but callin your neighbour komshu is comfy

How many Turkish words do you think Bulgarian language has? I think I read somewhere that standardized Serbian has around ~8000 Turkish (and with it Arabic/Persian) words.

>8742 turkish words in serbian
>even "happiness" in serbian is turkish

>smug erdogan
kek
how many greek and slavic words do you think greeks use?

Dunno, prolly a lot, people dont even realize that this or that word stickef from the turks.
I mean, in everyday use, they are used more often, tho they all have Bulgarian equivalent.

For example, bokluk(trash) is turkish loanword and everyobe uses it despite that the Bulgarian word is "smet"

how the fuck is happines in serbian?

sreća cpeћa - happiness
he's implying it's turkish loandword, i actually had no idea lol

wew

Its radost here

We also use radost here..
Like I said, we still have BOTH words in our dictonaries.

>people got baited by someone whose country couldn't change its cities naming to something more Turkish but instead choosed anagrams of Greek Words

Kek aydin, istanbul, izmir, trebzon, ankara, edirne

Being a t*rk is suffering, you cant even read your own holy book in your language, kek

>he fell for the religion meme

happyness is щacтиe
joy is paдocт

To be fair to Muslims, some Christians can behave in the same manner if they take old testament literally. Only differenace is, they're in a minoritiy.

Reported to Erdogan

Just pretend the dog to have ran away and instead give him to some family member.

Also, its America, cant you sue just everybody, including animal control?

>flag
>Europe

>Senior IT Consultant / System Analystfluent in Bulgarian

>(ref:SCSAB/09/16), Sofia and/or Athens

If I call them and say "zdr ko pr", will they consider me as fluent in Bulgarian?

>cockroaches using a keyboard
How?

I would still like to know if Kucan had Slovene ancestores.

Kane my man.

Also this is why I have a cat.
I know dogs are great and fun, but

1.) cleaning him after his been in the dirt outside
2.) constant check for parasites on him like ticks etc.
3.) need to watch all the time for the dog not to get involved in dog fights / being fucked / fuck other dogs
4.) talk with other dog owners unavoidable

n6 ti?

Cat is low maintenance pet thats for sure.

How the hell did you get EU flag?

And... do you prefer EU over your own country/identity, traitor?!

You have a cat cuz ur autistic

newfags

Cats are thousand time more calm comparing to dogs, that's why many people prefer them. Also I heard a lot of stories about how dogs roar on their owners because they spend too much time with the computers. So dogs are for normies only. :3

n6

He's a rich man working in the EU parliament

Thats Juncker, newfag

>rich man working in the EU parliament
>still spend his time on Sup Forums

Kek.