What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Portuguese_India
usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/07/24/hillarys-america-documentary-cracks-top-10-box-office/87506198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the British Empire declines, new powers will rise and take its place. Then the world will miss the leadership of the kindest, most civilized, helpful and gentle great world power in world history.

no fucking idea
i'm more confuse at the reason why this poo in loo has a portuguese last name, any info on that?

He lied

>why this poo in loo has a portuguese last name, any info on that?
Dinesh or D'Souza?

If the Mongol Empire declines, new powers will rise and take its place. Then the world will miss the leadership of the kindest, most civilized, helpful and gentle great world power in world history.

The next guys in line for world domination is China.

>the kindest, most civilized, helpful and gentle great world power in world history.
Except none of that is true.

t; Declaration of Independence.

Exactly
get ready for some real kind gentleness

Do you understand what a last name is?

A challenger appears!

t. ISIS

D'Souza is a common Christian surname here. Probably from the Portuguese occupation of Goa and other regions

Ah I see, you're butthurt about military superiority.

Move along now.

OP is obviously a Sup Forumstard or a poo, so no.

I feel like the point of this quote isn't to say that the US is nice but to say that despite the US being ass there could be someone much worse as the sole superpower of the world.

Jefferson literally owned and raped slaves

If I was a poo, id know his name.

>military superiority

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror

So does that make Freedom of Speech, Assembly and Faith bad?

The portugese had some territory in India, I think pondicherry? As a result of that, there's a lot of Indian catholics and a lot of D'Souzas and Delimas

No, but it means he didn't believe in the first two

Was his new movie shown in theaters there?

Hillary's America?

No. It is literally stating that whoever would replace us would be guaranteed to be worse.

Which is a bullshit claim.

>15 years and 5 days

Place your bets on how long it'll last.

China would probably be a better sole superpower 2bh. At least they care about people's rights.

awesome. thanks for info

>it means he didn't believe in the first two
Luckily he wasnt the only one there.

that nothing of value will be lost.

Nearly all these men literally owned other people, completely stripping those people of all their freedom, how could they possibly speak of the virtue of freedom without at least setting these people you know...free!

White people are genetically designed to be awful.
China is rising and they show fear because of it.

So you don't believe in freedom?

China will take the US' place. Just think soon they'll all be China slaves!

>Nearly all these men literally owned other people
>how could they possibly speak of the virtue of freedom without at least setting these people you know...free!
~!!Spoiler!!~, they did free their slaves.

Goa was a portuguese colony until 1961 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Portuguese_India

IIRC Bombay was also portuguese, but in the XVII century it was given to England as dowry from some Portuguese princess who married an English King.

China > US

Both of you guys are retarded. There has never been a hegemony like the US hegemony. Those other empires do not compare. Those places also were not kind to anyone.

Honestly I don't understand how you could still be "western" when China shows so much more promise

China will rise and surpass the shitty "U"S

He's probably from Goa. A lot of people over there got cucked by the Portuguese into becoming Catholics and having names like D'Souza and Da Silva

Hi, do you want to talk about China?

China would do a much better job about caring for the world when they are the sole superpower and not US

I don't think anyone USA watched it let alone India. We only get all the big blockbusters or those cult movies here, none of the small ones

He tried to free them but Virginia state law wouldn't let it happen. Also he didn't rape them, they wanted it.

His family is from Goa which used to be under control of the Portuguese.

>that pic

No one migrates for culture, they migrate for money.

Does he seriously think his parents left India, one of the most cultured places in the world to pursue burgerclap '""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""?

>There has never been a hegemony like the US hegemony

Seriously fuck the US. China is much, much better than that garbage

And he capitulated? Sounds like a bad slavemaster, keeping undisciplined slaves that can't get enough of that sweet, sweet white meat.

t. Zhang

Chinese are as ruthless and self-serving as it gets.

Soon all your women will be flocking to Chinese men.

Not true at all, and stop with your revisionist bullshit.

Shut up shitskin, you would be eating berrys off a tree in your underwear if it wasn't for us.

>I don't think anyone USA watched it let alone India
It out performed most Michael Moore movies and becomes one of the highest grossing films of the year.

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/07/24/hillarys-america-documentary-cracks-top-10-box-office/87506198/

Chinese man is the pinnacle of success all women will want them so they can come to China. The west has fallen and China will rise in it's place

There has never been a global power like the USA, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

Go to China and live there and tell me the US isn't better. That's retarded.

China is a huge country, and for most of the past 2000 years it has been the most powerful country in the world. It's not because they have amazing chinky powers, it's just a huge country is all.

Same reason why the US is powerful. A very large temperate country full of Europeans, so it became powerful. If Canada were warmer or Australia less dry the same thing would have happened to them.

>Does he seriously think his parents left India, one of the most cultured places in the world to pursue burgerclap '""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""?
Why dont you look up the definition of 'culture' before you post.

Have you learned Chinese yet?

China is objectively superior to the shitty west

>the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Pajeet my son, let us leave our entire family and move halfway across the world for Two And a Half Men.

China

How long till the west falls?
If they don't fall soon China will have to strike the weaklings down!

China is possibly the best civilization ever developed. No, not possibly, DEFINITELY

>If they don't fall soon China will have to strike the weaklings down!

China is rising

I want to eat the shit

Fuck the west
China is best!

The flies on it are chowing down.

China will soon conquer the shitty west just wait
Delusional, deranged, feral
You just wait until China rises

>"Hey guys, I've found this sweet poo; come check it out!"
>"Wow, cool! You should get a photo!"
>"Hold on, I'll make sure to have a couple of items in shot for frame of reference. That way they can know the size."

I'll have to fist fight them

please stop chang

we get it, you miss your chinkshit friends

but realize that most people, be it the hong kong or taiwanese people, actively embrace an identity that is strictly apart from the mainland chinese people.

If China was so fucking great, why are so many chinese trying to leave the place for the western world m8?

How much do you love China?

>items in shot for frame of reference.
Purely scientific m8

China

I love China so much that if I could I would dismantle its military and kill all of the party leaders running the country

China doesn't need to be made great again as it is already great

>Walking down the street one day.
>See Chinese guy walking on his own.
>Three abos come out from an alleyway and stop him.
>They're too far away for me to hear what they're saying to him, but they've got him surrounded.
>She seems to be shaking his head at something they've said to him.
>Suddenly one of them just punches him in the head, the two others follow suit and pretty quickly they all start beating the shit out of this poor guy.
>At least 15-20 people of various racial backgrounds are watching this unfold.
>Literally nobody even stops to ask if we should intervene or even call the police because it doesn't matter whether you're black, white, brown, or whatever; everybody finds Chinese people pushy, arrogant and rude.
>Mult-culti face when

When will you submit to China?

China?

>>She seems
He*

das racis

China will win

Yeah but what are we going to do? Not go with the memes? Come on buddy.

China is far superior to any other "nation"

>implying we dont know thats photoshopped

Goddammit the idiots meant sitting. Don't sit and eat on the carpet

China will succeed.

>pondicherry
French, you're looking for Goa. Portugal's PM is from there iirc

I will never eat chinese shit

China??

he's from mumbai

what now

wtf i LOVE china now!

Who /China/ here?

>Ameriboos

honestly pretty sad

he's right.

ever other superpower in world history conquered and exploited much more forcefully

that's quite an easy achievement considering mankind were total shits for nearly all of history until the last 50 years or maybe less

We imperialize more sneakily is all