This is the best Red Hot Chili Peppers live performance. It just keeps getting better as it goes...

This is the best Red Hot Chili Peppers live performance. It just keeps getting better as it goes...and every shines here. Cept for maybe Anthony, but who cares ay.

youtube.com/watch?v=7o9luZwNSuE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ru7ZeOTDuI
youtube.com/watch?v=_wKw0RUMsMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wassup with all the RHCP hate threads lately? Did they insult Chvrches or something else I missed?

I love the Chili Peppers homie. I don't care what anyone says.

They deserved so much better than Anthony. That vid shows how talented the rest were.

this, ironically Mike Patton would have helped them become one of the best bands of all time

John is a god. Without him, they're just a slightly above-average bar band.

this is such amateur trolling, I'm honestly insulted tbhfam

When Anthony's on, he's really on. A lot of shows though, he just doesn't care and phones it in the whole way.

I agree he can be good, but it's almost look good doesn't cut it in the RHCP. He's been surrounded by so much talent for so long, that even tho he's been good, he's kinda looked bad by comparison. The Chili Peppers are like the 1927 Yankees or some shit...they're loaded.

Well, Chad's never been that great desu. Just basic timekeeping and that's all.

If I could swap with any musician it'd prolly be flea

I think he just works so well with the others, especially with Flea. Obv doesn't stand out like Flea or John, but he keeps up which says something. Anthony is the only one who ever obviously can't keep up.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ru7ZeOTDuI

dat Chad hair tho

I think he works well for their sound which isn't really based around percussion anyway.

dad get off Sup Forums

No date on there, but it looks like Mother's Milk era.

Anthony Kiedis was hospitalised last night.

get off of this board you fucking plebs

you don't belong here and you are not welcome

don't ever forget that you fucking top 40 dorks

Oh, come on.

>implying Californication wasn't the first album a lot of us owned

Definitely...Chads hair was gone after that. This jam is pretty old. Still sexy af tho

Flea's actually pretty hot.

>tfw didn't go to slane castle

Euros got their best family

And Dizzy Up The Girl was the first album I owned. You don't see me still claiming that was listenable music.

I'm with you right there senpai

He did their whole Woodstock set naked fwiw.

gosh i wonder who is behind this thread

OP pic is from a different concert though (he had his hair dyed blue at Woodstock '99)

youtube.com/watch?v=_wKw0RUMsMk

I thought it was Flea who started that whole weird naked shit back in the early days in the 80s.

Nice tits

Thanks, I don't even like RHCP but damn.

goddamn, what a shitshow. And you guys consider this to be listenable music how?

Chad was actually a metalhead when he joined the band; he didn't really know anything about funk.

They jumped the shark with Californication; everything from that point onward is just Anthony noodling from his poetry book over easy listening muzak.

lol stop being such an autist, this is a music board. As far as I can tell, music is being discussed here. What's your problem buddy?

>taking advice from a drug fiend who is high and naked on stage

IDR that Flea really did much in the way of drugs; it was mostly Anthony that was the big junkie in the band.

Milk era best era.

Normies always see me wearing a RHCP and immediately want to talk to me about Californication or Stadium Arcadium. Their first 4 albums are some of my all time favorite good time jams, everything after Mother's is ok but gets progressively pretentious imo.

can you explain why you think they got "progressively pretentious" like how???

They were really the last in the line of big stadium rock acts that started with Zeppelin and Exile-era Stones.

It's probably the same concert as the video OP linked but Flea maybe didn't disrobe until later in the show.