Was he a madman or a misunderstood genius?

was he a madman or a misunderstood genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zboblrkhqs4
liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he had shit taste in women
bjork looks like she has downs
your average east asian woman looks a lot better

man, why you gotta remind me of this depressing ass shit dude
this shit's just upsetting, just cause he killed himself over bjork don't make this music related
come on man

I'm convinced he faked his death and is currently the one posting all the bjork generals on mu

>he missed
This will never not be funny. I must say I sympathized more with him before I learned he was fat.

Bjork has a crazy effect on people.

>Kills himself
>Genius
How?

his bomb didn't even get to bjork, nigga stupid af

fa/tv/irgin here, what is this post referring to?

DIdn't bjork break up with Goldie like a day before he an hero'd?

Guy that tried to kill/disfigure Bjork and then killed himself because he didn't like that she was dating Goldie.

Something like that, yeah.

some autist was obsessed with bjork and attempted to ship a sulfur bomb to her. it failed and he an heroe'd

Depends on why/how you kill yourself. Obviously this guy wasn't a genius though.

I hope you don't think that Bjork is Asian

whats up with his face

>friendless virgin always alone in apartment
>the postboard behind him was obviously supposed to be splattered with blood
>dumbass didn't get a powerful enough gun for the bullet to reach out of his head
>bomb didn't even get close to bjork
his life was a failure.

I think he painted it.

He possibly inspired Bjork to move away from what she was doing at the time though so that could have been a good thing.

he shaved all his facial hair and covered his face with paint in hopes that he wouldn't look as human when police and family find his body.

Just read his Wikipedia page.
That was an interesting find.

i understand not finding her attractive but saying she looks retarded is ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=zboblrkhqs4

what is she saying around the end?

Heeeeeeey maaaaan baaaaad shhhawt.

He was just trying to prove that there's definitely no logic to human behavior.

I think she says "I'm not sure if i'll dream very properly for awhile"

"crazed fan's attempt to harm her" - he didn't hurt her did he?

>>bomb didn't even get close to bjork
oh there was a bomb

what a fruit.

He mailed Bjork a bomb that would explode and drench her in acid. It got intercepted in the mail though and he was already dead by the time the cops went after him because of it.

wow, how eccentric

what do you mean he missed?

When he shot himself his brains were supposed to spray onto the poster in the back that said "The Best of Me" (at least that's what I read, I think this is just guesswork by the police or other people but it seems likely, not sure if he says anything about it in the video) but apparently (I haven't watched the video) when he shot himself that didn't happen. So he either missed or the gun wasn't powerful enough like another user said.

he meant to shoot his brains onto the sign behind him

Gotta give him props for presentation

Does "The Best of Me" have anything to do with Bjork, like is it from one of her songs or something? I feel like it is but I haven't been able to find anything with searching.

more sad than anything else

my sides

No it's a foo fighters song lol

kek

He got over it

(You)

Pretty sure it was the gun

in op's image, it says "the best" in the background

Well that's what I mean. Did he write "The Best of Me" because it was a lyric in a Bjork song (along with the brains thing) or does it not have anything to do with Bjork and it was just him saying his brains were the best of him if he had done it right?

Did he join foo fighter ??

wiki says he was a failed artist so I assume his head contents were supposed to be his best artwork

I think I found the song Amie through one of his videos as he was playing it in the background. I like that song a lot.

>not posting the money shot

liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609

either he had a hard spine, or a lot of fat for the bullet to not go through him.

lmao he was so mad about bjork being a coalburning slut that he smeared shit on his face to become one of them.