Philippines is not USA's "Little Brown Brother"

yahoo.com/news/philippines-not-little-brown-brother-u-foreign-minister-174511718.html

>Foreign Minister Perfecto Yasay says the Philippines is firmly committed to its alliance with the United States, but will not be lectured on human rights and treated like a "little brown brother."

Take that, America. Yeah, you're on notice now, son.

They don't even need you to protect them from China anymore, they got this shit down, boy.

Ok

ok

If it means paying half a cent less in taxes I'm fine with it.

ok

Regime change incoming

flipkeks are kicking americans out right when americans were preparing to establish a base on palawan.

i really don't get how one guy can 100% manage to fuck up the philippines diplomatically and people are okay with it. like skipping international summits because he doesn't feel well.

be careful op, i wouldnt mess with the most powerful race in the world

fact

>and people are okay with it
Where have you been? No one are okay with it save for his diehard, delusional supporters

>like skipping international summits because he doesn't feel well.
He intentionally skipped it to "snub" Obama

>Foreign Minister Perfecto

Perfecto indeed.

Boy they gonna have fun next typhoon, nobody around but the 7th fleet that can produce fresh water and have tons of helis and amphibious craft for island hopping.

There's Malaysia :^)

nice you show em my yellow chicanos.

brown*

Ok. Works for us.

I agree with him. Japan/SK/Philippines/and Europe should all take a more independent foreign policy and pay for their own defense.

America shouldn't be subsidizing other countries just to keep our empire going.

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

yea das rite homey u aint our nigga no more

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

Strengthening our national sovereignty is different from kicking the US out, we have the Mutual Defense Treaty & EDCA with the US, so no ones leaving, except the CIA & American special forces operatives in Mindanao who were asked to leave because they are prime targets for kidnapping. And don't worry about us, worry about your libertarian leftist gay-shit government

Plus, the USA hasn't been fair with us, they're bases have been here for years, YEARS yet they don't even have the balls to do anything about China, we had to file a case to the UN just to support our claim while the US was silent

Subic base was closed down by erap and Gloria

Theres only like 100 american soilders in Zamboanga and they have to deal with terrorist

Usa enjoys to bully small nations but if they have to call out russia or china they shiver in fear

We are not even going to join, joint patrolling
Wtf, sovereignty seems like being neglected just becuse of the meme war on drugs

UN is for lawful support
And USA is for enforcing

but it seems our new gov is not interested in doing both

>they shiver in fear
If by shivering in fear you mean sending carrier fleets to provoke them I guess so.

USA sells weapons.
Japan gives weapons for free.

Japan Union is only true answer.

Why? are you ready to die in a war against China? no, because you're a coward, and our country will have lots of casualties if we go to war, and dont expect USA to lift a finger because they dont give a fuck about you, they're warships/carriers docked at our maritime territory are just "decorations" and the Chinese fishermen who come to our seas dont even fear them

I'm all for patrolling our EEZ like what japan and Taiwan is doing
Hopefully we can do it on our own with out Americas help in the future but we need to start somewhere

So what's going on?

Back during Ramos and Cory we use to arrest Chinese fishermen and that's when the US was still here
Tho we just send them back to china

Our Pres. told America to stop treating us like a slave colony

Have we been?

Our prez just butthurt cause he can't take criticism

your country has the shittiest navy and most incompetent military in asia.

the chinks use their fucking coastguard against you wile using the navy against other asian countries. there is no chance you can defend yourself.

To bad we are not going to use it where it counts like the patrol boats you've given us

well duh, pinoys are both the strongest race and white

>US has been silent

International american news has been shilling for us, which is actually not fair if they actually took a neutral stand

That's why we need joint patrolling with the UD, I don't think japan is constitutionally allowed yet

USA*

We should just let China have the Philippines desu. They're a drain on us anyway.

We are only restrained by buying only US equipments which is expensive
while our neighbors are not

well lets see in this new administration aligning away from usa

Dont worry that's more likely whats going to happen with duterte
And its going to be Americas fault becuse they are unfair and not doing anything about it

Ayy lmao

we are only kicking bunch of special foces and drone bases here

>implying bunch of guys with drones are enough to defend chinese invasion

No we are not we bought shit from Korea, Italy and japan even Australia and Indonesia
Tho the USA gives us alot of aid for those things we buy

You misunderstand. I want all American support cut from the Philippines.

Democracyâ„¢ incoming

We are also suppose to cance our joint patrolling excerise whit them

They have been a big help tho in mindanao even with limitations thanks to our pinoy pride

Sure thing lil'bro.

MOST

DESIGNATED

noice

TYPHOON

more like step-child taken from biological parents

You are on your own now. :^)

That would be Zikapor

I genuinely hope China turns the Philippines into a colony and we do nothing about it

>cucked by Muslims
>cucked by Spain
>cucked by US
>soon cucked by China