How can any other client top this?

How can any other client top this?

FDM Lite with BitTorrent plugin is better in every possible way

by not being outdated security holes

by not being banned on private trackers

By not being malware or outdated, mostly

Just got this from Plebbit for 2.2.1
>To be safe, it is strongly advised to set Advanced -> net.discoverable to false and restart the torrent client.
For those who haven't done this already.

By not having its latest good release a couple years ago.

Transmission running on local home server + transmission remote gui can.

by handling magnet files

>FREE

Imagine being this insecure that you have to use mocking names for websites which you're told you're not allowed to browse on another website, but you still do it and that's why you try to justify yourself by using said mocking name.

by not being an outdated, bug-ridden piece of shit

It's not as insecure as utorrent 2.2.1 is.

Transmission cry with 10+ torrents

Kek

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

>he calls me out on my retardation
>he must be using the thing i got called out on
You are so pathetic that your behaviour can be predicted as easily as that. I reckon you use uTorrent and proprietary software as well, because you sound retarded enough.

So much hate. Get more harmony around you, it's good.

>low tier bait with that plebbit spacing
have a (you)

>implying
you have go back

>Sup Forums is the polar opposite,

Maybe not as bad as Karma, but Sup Forums hivemind game is pretty strong. Might just be a natural consequence of discourse with many participants, but even so, it's not exactly the "opposite" of karma, though it's definitely not as bad.

Sup Forums has downvotes too.

the same people who shill utorrent adware scam are the same shills behind firefox nightly..
a coincidence of course

By not being bloated with spyware

Nice meme