I actually really liked Coloring Book, but surely, even Pitchfork have to realize they went too far this time

I actually really liked Coloring Book, but surely, even Pitchfork have to realize they went too far this time.

They rated Currents a 9.3

They don't give a fuck anymore

Yeah, AMSP should have been like a 3.1.

Pretty sure they're just shitposting like how are they the exact same score

9.1 is the 9.3 of 2016 I guess.

forgot about this.

both are garbage but chance should have gotten a 5 and radiohead a 3

t. nu-male

What's a worthy 9 in your opinion

great post

>you think chance isn't as good as radiohead, therefore go back to Sup Forums

white guilt got you bad

new radiohead deserved a 7.2
don't know nothing about chance though

i agree with him
>>>reddit

Great post have an upvote.

>doesn't produce any of the songs
>has multiple writing credits on each song

bro chance is sooooo good!!

he was responding to a post which said only "t. nu-male"

shut the fuck up. what contribution or value does that actually have that compels you to defend it so vehemently? how is that even an opinion with which one can "agree"?

>mixtape

why do you think he doesnt label his releases as albums

t. nu-male

bait i assume, if not, he doesn't have a label

t. Nu-male

Pitchfork aka BET

Music, in terms of good or bad, is subjective, if you disagree with some website ignore it. The site doesn't have an obligation to hold the exact same standards as you do. On top of that, pitchfork is fucking awful, stop shitposting these kinds of threads.

you dense motherfucker.

label. as in "assign to a category". as in, "mixtape" versus "album" et cetera. holy shit.

>>doesn't produce any of the songs
>>has multiple writing credits on each song

So Radiohead is bad too?

t. nu-male

seriously this

it means absolutely nothing

shut up

i just misread out of apathy

>4 people and a producer who has been working with them for the past 20 years work hard to make an album
>a 20 year old nigger writes 2 pages of text about how good he is and gets someone to make a beat for him
>they're the same

go on, this is golden

no shade on chano but radiohead do produce their music (obviously along with godrich), jonny and thom are always on the boards

>shut the fuck up

Pretty high energy for a nu-male

I enjoyed it on first listen, but it wasn't at all memorable and I've pretty much forgotten every single song besides angels. Overrated religious nonsense. It does nothing for me.

>>a 20 year old nigger writes 2 pages of text about how good he is and gets someone to make a beat for him
"I didn't listen to this album"

>P4K says Vektor has done something fresh and new
>From the actual review was far more glowing than either ASMP or Coloring Book
>8.2

>ASMP and Coloring Book reviews give love, but nowhere near as much as Terminal Redux
>9.1

Wtf is this shit? I can't remember it fully right now, but the BP review might have been similar.

*tips* I agree fellow enlightened Radiohead fan! High school is so hard and we don't need dirty Christians mucking it up, especially not black ones!

>art is measured in effort
go on, this is golden

> t. ledditor

A Moon Shaped Pool is already out of my playlist to be honest

unless these scores are based on a group vote (which it isn't according to an ex-p4k writer) then there is no reason why this is a 9.1 rather than a 9.2 or a 9.0. these 100 point scales are really just arbitrary.

Fuck off with these huge intelectual leaps.

absoludely erin

currents a 10

>They rated Currents a 9.3
>Currents 9.3
>Current 93

COINCADENZE??!

TLOP

is kris ex black

Why does this board continue to obsess over a 20 year old website that was bought by one of the biggest mass media companies in western civilization last year and ever since has geared its focus to the 40-60 year old crowd to get more readers, even though it is already one of the top 1K visited websites in the US?

Are you implying that Radiohead isnt a mediocre band?

cause we're bored and we dont get any pussy

Didn't they give lil boat a 4?

When will we have good music that isn't over-hyped by p4k or simply made by black people?

congratulations, you just described a band

So what are the highest scores of the year so far?
>Radiohead/Chance 9.1
>Antony/Kanye 9.0
I feel like I'm forgetting another 9.0

lil boat is miles ahead of this shit

t. nu-male

t. nu-male

>electronic

t. triggered nu-male

t. triggered alt-rightist

t. triggered nu-male

fite me

Regards, nu-male