>be lithuanian
>litván cigány

BTFO

>be american
>eat burger
>shart in mart
>get shot by police

>Be Salvadorian
>Send your cockroach children on a long and dangerous journey to America without an adult
>all so they can have a chance of sharting in the mart and collecting some gibsmedat

>be unitedstatesian
>gringó cigány

>Be south american
>Get triggered anytime someone uses the proper term for Americans
Every time.

>be an States United of America citizen
>his country doesn't even occupy the entirety of NA, yet still calls itself ""american""
>write dates as month/day/year

gringos sure are the kings of nonsensical arrangements of words and corrupting whatever's left of the english language lmoa

thanks for learning english to reply to me ah-me-go.

E v e r y t i m e
Latin America is the only region in the world that gets rump roasted any time a US citizen is called American. Its cute how tsundere you guys are

>impersonating me

i had to roast pablo tho

Friendly reminder the correct term is "United States Citizen"

I proved you wrong yesterday and I can prove you wrong today, sharter

>imblying happy traveler doesn't call herself American
whatcha gonna do boi

>Mexicans can't into colloquialisms

>N-NO S-STOP POSTING FACTS!!

BTFO

>create a thread about lithuanians
>at 5 in the morning in Lithuania

ye dun goofd

Weak Bantz

why do you type like an autist when the only one talking like that is you

That wasn't me. And its so cute how you guys can't help but go into a fit of rage whenever it happens. Its only Latinos and Barbossas that refuse to use the correct term

t. banterpro

BTFO

The correct term is "United States Citizen"

>little fucker

kinda rude don't you think???

Oh yes, thanks senpai I'll go make 40 "easter?" Threads for some quality Bants haha

what the HECK is ur problem dude??

Sorry Juan, we need to ask Mook to make trigger warning spoilers for the ultra sensitive Hispanics like yourself.

You're pissing me off cunts. Use the correct term: estadounidense, unitedstatesian or gringo or you'll suffer the consequences

litván cigány

no
t.American

Thete's nothing wrong with your facts, and in certain setting, particularly immigration, Americans are referred to as United States of America citizens or États-Uniens on French, but language has colloquial words too. In this case American is an accepted colloquialism for United States of America citizens.

I'm not sure why that's so difficult a concept for latinos to understand. It's not the latin thing, because in French they are usually referred to as "américain." It's purely a Hispan Latino phenomenon.

Honestly using the term "American" just proves Angl*s have no creativity and that the language is inferior to Romance

So whatever floats ur boat dude

Honestly dude its just memes, Do you actually think I care?

Wow don't sperg out buddy. We're having some light hearted Bants in this thread.
Calm down Venezuela

Am i banned

>inferior to romance

Oui, mais l'espagnol est inférieure à la langue de française et on dire l'américain.

>Québécois
Absolutely disgusting. Not even the French like you.

It genuinely seems like latinos care. Maybe not you in this thread, but overall, definitely.

>Québécois

Honnon mon rondelet ami

Some definitely do. At least a vocal minority. I heard a few sperg out in Mexico, Columbia, and Argentina. Those are the three I've visited and I had at least one experience in each were they tried to use the term United Statian. Never happened to me in the UK or Ireland.

Just like those Aztlan nerds, don't take them serious

The notion that there's only one America (the continent) is a deeply ingrained concept within latin americans (even hues). So, when you refer to yourselves as americans, it comes out to most latinos as an arrogant way to take the name of the continent for yourself.

I don't think that's arrogant, but I do believe it's retarded and inconsistent notation.

>UHH how do we name this place
>I am from Brunswick
>Lets just call it NEW Brunswick

lmao

BTFO

leave them alone

leave me alone

>thread about lithuania
>turns into a thread arguing about the semantics of being american

what fuck here?

Return Wilno to Polan immediately!!!!

>all these triggered unitedstatians