twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool

I feel like that's what happened to me

looks good

thanks!

10/10

Aaron here, AMA

do you like chance the rappers

Why do you always look like you're auditioning for a Western?

Fuck, I really want to spit in his mouth.

Now we turn this 1.6 upside down.

Fave nick drake song?

damn.......

Favorite album of the year so far? Excluding your own albums, honest question

slanderous lies!

Kek

Tour with Jason Aldean?

is it real?

what in the fuck
how can anyone give this slowcore christian bullshit anything more than 6

>slowcore christian bullshit

the fuck

no
coz i'm very depressed and dressing well makes me feel a slight bit better
excuse me, why?
One of these things first, maybe, not sure
I don't think I've listened to much from this year, i usually just listen to leonard cohen songs on repeat
sleep cycle and my split with pink pots are prob the best things i've heard (not being vain, i just haven't heard much), the white album wasn't bad either
suit yourself, sir
yeah

maybe he's confused with Low

i dont like gospel music at all. it was interesting as an opener on TLOP. but i cant take more than that.

>im depressed

dude so deep

>excuse me, why?

Sexual things

all the plebs I know hate this album because it's too preachy, pitchfork might be overreaching for the memerap audience
ur gonna be da next skrillex

miss you lad

fix'd

are they for real? p4k's main fanbase didn't really enjoy it that much, i think they fucked up

they did

this is the beginning of the end

a large quantity of pitchfork drones will be disillusioned by this score, and they will either quit reading pitchfork and move on or--more likely--hang themselves.

If you're still with Pitchfork after 2014 and 2015 in particular then no, you're not going to care about this newfags.

Someone on the Chance subreddit messed around with the mixing on the Apple Music version, added Good Ass Kid on track 11 like the original tracklist stated it should be before all the bullshit came up about the sample clearance issues, and more...

"To start, I really like Coloring Book. Been a fan of Chance since Acid Rap, and this project feels a step in the right direction for his sound in many areas. I love the soul/gospel influence and the whole musicality of the project.
HOWEVER I hated the mixing and lack of mastering. Frankly, from a producer/engineer standpoint this mixtape is atrocious. Almost every song has some sort of problem where something is stupidly loud and obnoxious in the mix or something is too quiet. I simply couldn't listen to it in its current form. So I sat down today and "mastered" every single track. I tried to EQ the really harsh frequencies on tracks such as "All Night", fix the awful earrape that is Kanye's hook in "All We Got" and generally make every track louder. There's obviously a lot I couldn't fix in the mixing side of things, but now at least every track is the same volume and feels a bit more cohesive production wise. Here's a .ZIP download of my version of Coloring Book. All the tracks are tagged accordingly and there shouldn't be any problems. I hope you enjoy it!"

www71.zippyshare.com/v/QuF7Ysfp/file.html

?
Hmm, ok :/
ur gonna be da next skrillex
:D
Thanks man you too