Without making any reference to coolness factor or the people who buy/use them, are apple products worth buying...

Without making any reference to coolness factor or the people who buy/use them, are apple products worth buying? Are they better than the competition? Idgaf whether they're cool or whether they're the product of dumb tumblr bitches. I just wanna know if they're good products for the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing that stands out is the touchpad, but others are catching up.

>good
Maybe, depending on the product.
>for the price
God no, with one possible exception being the latest iMac depending on your use case.

if you like paying a premium for a walled software and hardware garden with outdated hardware that thermal throttles and will break sooner than other hardware due to its planned obsolescence, then go for it... but please don't forget to buy all these dongles and cables

Only if you plan to develop ios apps, otherwise fuck it.

let me correct your image basing on the 99% of the market that doesnt care about android gimmicks

No, Apple products are not worth their price.

Some of them, yeah. For a while, they were a good choice. When criticized over their pricing, Apple's defense was that they don't ship junk, meaning they don't sell low-end products like that cheap laptop you got at walmart or whatever. And it was mostly true, for a while. Nowadays though, I think they know that Apple is finished, so they're trying to milk as much money out of Jobs's name as they can by making these lame products and jacking the price way up.

Google Pixel 2 costs around the same as the iPhone X.
And it outsold it.

>apple
youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA

Fuck, i wish steve jobs was alive to see this pic.

iPhones haven't really been good since arguably the 6 series.
The recent MacBooks have been sacrificing too much functionality for the sake of aesthetics (you could say the same for iPhones), and personally, it costs too much for that. They're trying to make a netbook and sell them at high-end laptop/PC prices.

So he can masturbate to it?

rembember that the chinese government allows this

See this

I recently got a MacBook pro. TouchId is cool, battery life is great, Homebrew is quite useful. Not sure about value for money. If it lasts me for 4 years in happy.

Windows 7 was the last good Windows OS.
What waas the last good Mac OS X?

NeXTSTEP 3.3

>Implying CEOs decide their own bonuses

Objectively Snow Leopard, the one where they spent a year just fixing bugs and adding next to no features. But apparently they're doing that again, so maybe 'Higher Sierra' will be great.

Let's see some source on that, because all I can find is Christmas weekend sales for pixels being slightly higher, while in the big picture, even the iPhone 8 outsold pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl put together

What about Mavericks?

Oh yeah, that was good also. Doubled down on iCloud requirement though.

>even the iPhone 8
The 8 outsold the X.