>I don't believe in an interventionist God
wtf is this guy's problem

Why do you care?

he's christian

as I recall christians don't believe that

he's just fuckin with you

Cave is purest Christiancore

>Cave is purest Christiancore
yeah and as I recall they dont believe in an interventionist god either. Thats old testament jewish shit. Christians only believe in a few things from the old testament like the ten commandments and shit.

Maybe if he did God would have saved his son

christian god isn't introvert in any way
especially neo-orthodox isnt' like that at all

FUCKING SAVAGE

oh my

he's not christian, nor is he religious
he just sometimes writes lyrics praising god in a very abstract way, it's just another way to say "trees and flowers are beautiful"
he has also said he is inspired by something essentially divine but clearly that doesn't mean he believes in god or follows christian dogma in any way

it was god's attempt to end his shitty music career

>wtf is this guy's problem
Deism?

>he has also said he is inspired by something essentially divine but clearly that doesn't mean he believes in god

people like this are worse than atheists

Malcolm, are you a troll, or just one of the most retarded trips ever to grace this board? You make CLT look good by comparison. You're seriously on the same level as Not OP, lewis, or a non-troll version of lazare.

Why would you think that I am?

Because you constantly say things that are at once so insulting and so idiotic that they seem designed to get an angry reaction from people. I would ask if this was trolling or attention whoring, but then I suppose in effect there's no difference between the two.

How is insulting or idiotic to point out that believing in "something divine", but having a problem calling it god is stupid?

>I recall they dont believe in an interventionist god either. Thats old testament jewish shit. Christians only believe in a few things from the old testament like the ten commandments and shit.
I honestly can't tell if this is trolling or if you have Down Syndrome.

>I would ask if this was trolling or attention whoring, but then I suppose in effect there's no difference between the two.

And yet you're giving him exactly what he wants: Attention.

I've never understood the rapid anti-trips. They're honestly worst than the trips that they rage against.

it's still not as stupid as believing in god so what's your problem
it's clearly not even metaphysical, I can't tell if it's your autism getting in the way of comprehending it
it's just a way of seeing an inherent value in the universe and existence, it's sort of the opposite of nihilism

Why does mu always shit all over this guy? He's god-tier

>tfw you miss Quentin

how is this surprising?
this place is a shithole
in pretty much every respect, the only decent communities are /classical/ and /noise/
actually noise sucks but at least there's a couple people with decent taste

Down with that sort of thing

I'm not against trips, I just dislike trolls

People having some kind of spiritual belief that isn't god-based isn't any more or less logical than being a theist. Taoists believe in a force that connects everything. Animists believe in spirits rather than gods. Some atheists accept the Baruch Spinoza idea of god, which is to say that everything is connected in a unified system, and that connection is god... this is obviously very different from the conventional idea of god, though it's a view that was historically shared by Zen Buddhists.
The fact that you feel the need to insult the intelligence of anyone who has a silly idea about divinity shows you to be a petty, pathetic little man.

Hopefully he'll get around to correcting your tastes.

>I don't like all these pigeons swarming around me
>while i continually throw out birdseed

Atleast I won't be the one experiencing eternal damnation.