You Might Be Compromised

Apparently a uni i'm attending is using some kind of botnet to trace connections between users and find out who they are. Just thought i'd tell ya, in case any of you happened to have browsed any hacker forums recently with a user account i would suggest deleting it. If there's any way to make this into a lol-cow then please share, i'm more than interested in seeing how they react to the leet haxor 4chang.

>Why am i telling you all this?
because i believe in liberty of speech and action, and i know that this has ties to the higher-ups, and fuck them tbqh senpai. I've known about this for 2 years but recently ran into this place so i decided its worth a go. Don't take this lightly, i might go to jail for spilling the beans.
>larper
i'm not joking. they showed a demo and i'm none to pleased with where this could go considering the increasingly authoritarian shit the webs been up to. I have used what little skills i have to get as much intel as i can.
>picture
its a huge hint.
>gov collab
none that i know of but i suspect they may be interested. this could be a trial run or the conspiracy may go deeper but i don't want to get my hands dirtier than they already are.

Also quints and i name-drop one of the known researchers.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/parkandrew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b8?

you have to hack it, OP.
you have to delete the source code
social engineer the creators
its the only way to keep safety

>leaking info for sake of liberty
>btw quints and i leak more info
Moron

not b8, wish it were

>hack it
can't
>delete it
they have backups
>social engineer
tried with limited success
>safety
senpai its already too late, several forums have been compromised. Only way to be safe to my knowledge is to be anynymous, so i think Sup Forums is safe in that regard.

I don't want to specify too much or i might give away my identity.

zzz....so? Gonna leak or what?

as i said i don't know much besides the fact that common hacker forums are compromised. That's the extent of my knowledge.

Best action you can take if you really want to stop this is to leak the source

my nose is rather clean, i've only seen a demonstration and some vague explanations as to how to it works. Ultimately i was just shown a java-written script that maps a 2-d representation of a multi-dimensional web connecting different users to determine their associations to one another. Wish i'd taken some pictures.
I dunno how deep this hole is, but i'm not the kind to try to find out.

My only lead: Park, Andrew
not too sure of his involvement, recent visitor might not even be a professor. gotta be vague because he might hear about this.
No doxxing pl0x.

gonna delet this thread in about 1 minute btw.

>2-d representation of a multi-dimensional web connecting different users
nigga this is kindergarten shit

only connection i got.
Also thread is gone now, goodbye.

nvm.

Anyways the data is what concerns me. Who got it? How did they get it? Were the users just not careful enough? wtf is going on?

More info please? Anybody knows which uni is?

>MapleLand
can't give anymore info, thats part of the fun

Thompson Rivers University.

How to call OP's bullshit
>I just recently ran into this place
>quints
>larp
>ambiguous image "LOL SOLVE MY PUZZLE HEEHEE"
Fuck off

OP already dropped the name, fuck off CIAniggers.

>implying OP didnt trick you from the start

Gr8 thread, its fucking nothing.

Lemme guess. They just have fucking wireshark or some shit running and tracking packets on the network..

probably.

>a thread died for this
:^)

Is it SafeConnect?

Fuck that spyware.

if it uses botnet and/or machine learning, it could learn your typing habbits and IP ?
were all doomed :c

>Park, Andrew
linkedin.com/in/parkandrew
zendesk?

>there aren't already google bots on Sup Forums tracking your behaviour
user i...

O H N O

how did you think chink moot kept Sup Forums free?

don't have a linkedin account. Post info?

i assumed chinkmoot was similar to realmoot in that regard.
time to go behind 7 proxies fcukk

proxies can't guard you against behavior-tracking user.

All major tech companies are contracted with CIA, there's no such thing as privacy, if they want you, they won't need your Uni to find you.

Just blow the whistle you LARPing cunt.