Nobody actually likes this album...

Nobody actually likes this album, they just pretend to so that they can appear "cool" and "cultured" in front of their friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Montie_Ray/strm_h,ss.rd/jazz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Montie"

>tripfag spouting retarded shit
Why am I not surprised?

that isn't OK Computer or What's the Story (Morning Glory) or A Moon Shaped Pool.

Well damn.

When was this a thing?

This was literally my first jazz album and I got it on first listen you retard
wew

This is one of the easier to like jazz albums honestly.

I don't believe you are the real one

I like it

Fight me 1v1 irl

Why would i not be the real one?

Yes because this album is so hard to listen to! I met a guy in college which he was a complete normalfag, he unironically enjoyed Gangnam style and other shitty music
Guess what? He loved this album and Mingus in general.

It's a great album, and Mingus' Let My Children Hear Music is one of the most emotionally powerful records ever made in any genre.

Montie, I know you're Sup Forums's new troll, but Mingus is one of the most emotionally powerful musicians ever. Accusing people of pretending to like him is absurd. Pick a more pretentious and experimental person to go after.

I don't think it's the best Mingus album because I don't think the brass arrangement is super but it's legit still very good

That's the only reason I listen to any kind of music.

Montie.

Except it's amazing. When that little guitar lick pops in I get ASMR-like feelings.

that album is better than 95% of music

Yeah Ah um and the clown are better

i absolutely loathe it. way too hectic. he's like duke ellington on steroids (of course without the good taste of the duke).

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Montie_Ray/strm_h,ss.rd/jazz