Be a upper silesian

>be a upper silesian
>poles demolish your whole region to repair warsaw
>after that they steal materials,money,technology for 71 years
>still 2nd best region in ,,Poland''
Why are poles retarded and why is Germany allowing it

Other urls found in this thread:

dziennikzachodni.pl/serwisy/historia/a/warszawa-w-gruzach-na-pomoc-spieszy-slask,10487006/
jsw.pl/o-nas/zarzad/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red among blue
phew

One way or another upper silesia wasn't demolished you cunt. Cities like Szczecin, Olsztyn and Elbląg were demolished and the brick was taken to Warsaw.

Learn history than bark.

Northern eastern Poland is just polonized liths

Bytom,Zabrze,Gliwice,Katowice all demolished by Poles to repair warsaw

Give me links, sources.

I can literally show you bildings that were demolished to rebuild warsaw.

Pic related are some of the ones our great government tore down so that warsaw can be shit as it is today and warsawians can bitch.

t. retards

dziennikzachodni.pl/serwisy/historia/a/warszawa-w-gruzach-na-pomoc-spieszy-slask,10487006/ literally mostly all said

>hey people you like those buildings that you just partly rebuild after ww2?

>TOO BAD WE'RE DEMOLISH EVERYTHING AND TAKING IT AWAY TO WARSAW, THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET

Poles are the cancer of western ,,Poland'' tb h

really makes you think

Where's the part about demolishing your city to send bricks to Warsaw like they did in Szczecin, Olsztyn and Elbląg?

>implying those are not poles that came after 45 to
western ,,Poland''

I know my man.
And they literally think they're western XD

type raciborze in google :^) from there they literallly sent half of Silesia to warsaw

>Wiele spalonych i zniszczonych zabytkowych kamienic zostało po wojnie rozebranych a cegła z rozbiórki została wywieziona na odbudowę Warszawy.
So it was destroyed and the rubble was taken to Warsaw.

NOT THE FUCKING BUILDINGS that got literally demolished here and taken to shitsaw.

Do you understand the difference between deconstructing whole streets full of old beautiful buildings in a city to send bricks to Warsaw and sending rubble?

Are you that dense?

>that s*lesian delusions
Lmao
Silesia was a poor wasted shithole when we get it just after the war and now it's a bit better only because Poland pumped fuckton of money in its industry.
Deal with it.

>why is Germany allowing it
Thinking about the former east-german parts is literally nazi. You can't do that.

>my grandpa literally was forced to pay 1% of his wage to repair Poland not Silesia
lmaoing at the pole

>lmaoing at the pole

>silesians
>not eastern poles
LIterally stop you stupid subhumans. The only reason there were Germans in Silesia was to keep you retards in check. You're not Germans, Germans were your masters. kek

Really makes you think

>lmaoing at the pole
>t. ukrainian savage

All silesians were and are German :^)

Gierek literally build your shithole, wungle always had the special treatment because of muh mines and yet you meme and bitch, plus you were proven a retard by the user who wrote about demolishing cities.

I despise you.

Not real ones though. Just the meme retards.

>speaks Polish
>looks like a gypsy
>claims he's German

>We silesian masterace fighting for our rights under Polish boot
>proceed to take 13th

all silesians are snow white not like people in eastern Pooland

please return Schlesien, you can have Berlin in exchange.

[citation needed]

They got both 13th and 14th payments plus cash every St. Barbaras day.

The rest of Poland subsidies mines in the south by huge amouts of cash. Polish coal is one of the most expensive in the world...

come and settle here, silesian niggers need Hans hand on them, they chimp out too much lately.

Ok

t.

at least read the news or something Coal is going up the price and Silesian mines are generating now a little bit profit

DOBRA ZMIANA

As a person who's family comes from a long line of Wilno Professors I laugh at you uneducated, coal eating nigger.

>Polska to obwarzanek: Kresy urodzajne, centrum – nic.
>t. Piłsudski

>14th
>What the fuck stop meming me here
>Its true
The horror

>Piłsudski
>not a retard

The fact that some mines are making profit dosn't mean they are profitable.

If they make 1 milllion of profit but get 10 million from the budget to achieve that, than it means it's pointless.

And remember about the super early retirement :^)

55% of "miners" work in front of a desk and get the same cash, 13th, 14th payment, bonus on Saint Barbaras day AND still get to retire early.

jastrzebska spolka weglowa read about it

What in the flying fuck ? Why would they complain then ?

>be Silesian

>give a Pole the CEO place in the coal company
>no profit
hmm
>Silesians gets the job
>the coal mine gets profit

Just one news:
>W czwartek 2 września JSW złożyła wniosek o dofinansowanie inwestycji początkowych ze środków budżetowych - dowiedział się portal wnp.pl.
>Globalna kwota, na jaką Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa złożyła wniosek, wynosi 148,4 mln zł.

there are tens of them

those niggers got HUNDREDS of MILLIONS zlotys and started to make a tiny profit now

are you fucking retarded? thats what he literally said.
The buildings were fucked and sent to Warsaw..

You did not really think they would ship one entire untouched building and just set it down in warsaw... or did you?

But rather than it being sent to warsaw for lulz it was more useless in Silesia because the population literally went to 20% after
expulsion.. No need for so many buildings there.. more over they would only require attention and repairs, no1 could afford.

its still good enough becouse a Pole is the company CEO you literally steal everything here
jsw.pl/o-nas/zarzad/ lmao

80% of Racibórz was destroyed by the war and they send the rubble to Warsaw.

While in the same time Szczecin, Elbląg and Olsztyn were getting TORE DOWN and the bricks send to Warsaw.

Do you understand? Racibórz was rubble and they send the rubble. Much relevant and bigger cities were getting their standing buildings DEMOLISHED and send brick by brick to Warsaw.

and what can you do about it? you know that poles are retarded
>rebuilding warsaw

Are you dense as well? I literally just fucking said why that shit was sent..

i would like to live in Czechia tho

I wanted to highlight the huge fucking difference between a silesian bitching about loosing some rubble from a shithole and the northern cities getting demolished to rebuild Warsaw.

>racibórz
>shithole
double standards m8 it was a huge town before Poles came

It didn't even have it's own regierungsbezirks(administrative district/province).

>polaki robaki nam cegły ukradli FREISCHLESIEN

brykam z węglomurzynów

Which city do you guys think is the best to move into? I've lived my entire life in Lublin and just feel like I know every corner and half the people, I need some change.
Considering Wrocław

What are Silesian niggers?

Also please give Land back.

jak niemec bol to ślonzok bol schwein

The Germans razed Warsaw to the ground during the war. It was a perfectly logical decision to demolish Silestian towns in return, as those were mostly inhabited by Germans.

Related kikepedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw

>get to occupy a rich place
>destroy it
only idio.. oh wait ok

Silestia is not of historical significance to the Poles. Warsaw is the heartland of their nation, it had to be rebuilt one way or another. Silestia was inhabited by Germans, this is reason enough for Poles to want to destroy it, as they suffered because of them.