Hacking Steam

Hello, can some generous folk help me hack a steam account of someone that I have a grudge upon? thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/61a9d6f02aa12291dd50b1aa48e8ec0b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install gentoo

Would really love some guidance in that area, not doing that for the accounts stuff or merchandise. I want to hurt that person.

You must be +18 to post here

what's your attacks vector? can you go near their network? willing to break into a house? willing to invest money? What are their details? what OS are they using? how close to them are you? theres so many variables -- what's your current plan of attack?

I swear, nobody is even trying with their bait anymore

Send him a phishing email with a file that embeds a OWASP ZSC shellcode. Make sure it executes it in runtime. Also, you should use the shellcodes provided in shellstorm (he has steam so probably look for ones made for window) and make sure it can open some link, open a backdoor, etc. Obfuscate it with xor randon in owasp and compile the file with gcc in cygwin (again, assuming the target has windows).

willing to do anything, this is his profile. gyazo.com/61a9d6f02aa12291dd50b1aa48e8ec0b

Get his ip first. There's a ton of websites that generate links for that. Once you have obtained that, just fucking nanocore his ass. Find some crypter for 20 bucks and get him to download it or open it somehow. It's the social engineering part that is the hardest.

Thanks alot for the support, may you send links for further explanation? :D

How can I get his IP sir?

Try guessing his password

Tinyurl a whatstheirip link. Get them to click on it any way possible. Text message with burner, email, etc. Hell, say there is some cool image there.

>There's a ton of websites that generate links for that.

Learn to read you fucking retard.

Sorry, I admit i'm a bit mentally impaired. but can you send me the links to this websites please good sir?

There are some phishing websites that gets the file that saves your account credentials on the steam folder, Google it, use the website. To access it, there's a script for changing accounts on steam, Google it and use it. I don't know any links or even if it'll work, I've never done this.

Does he use mobile authenticator? If he does youre fucked unless you get access his phone

I think he doesn't have a mobile authenticator.

answer these questions

Thanks for all the support
What's your attack vector?
Getting his IP adress then paying a hacker to mess with him some.
Can you go near their network? I dont really know he is from Peru and I am far away from him.
Willing to break into their house? to far away a ocean seperates us
Willing to invest money? sure do
What OS are they using?
Windows
How close are tehy to you?
Very far away
Whats your current plan of attack?
gathering as much intel as I can from the target and listening to wise advice all over Sup Forums untill I find the right way.

ok go on youtube and search info gathering with kali linux
that should get you started

not your personal army