What is the most sickdark thing your country has ever done?

What is the most sickdark thing your country has ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa
youtube.com/watch?v=2m3oYeVYdvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1919 race riots. That shit was seriously fucked up.

Killing all the joos, probably.

back to 9gag..

Wounded Knee.

Nothing

I you don't count the genocides of danes in Skåne and some other things

Destroyed a country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa

How about transfering balt refugees to russians post occupation?

The deluge was pretty fucked up.

No proofs of that

Just danish propaganda

>Smoking an entire family of natives because of a third party rumor that a child was kidnapped
>Having a state where the local government pardons themselves on legal violations with no consequence
>Weekly race riots
>Bombing shit for stupid ass reasons when there are plenty of shitholes in the world we could bomb instead and do more
>Becoming only half white
>Fighting against Hitler
>Having a population dumb enough to support a two party system
>Perpetually keeping people in poverty with a bullshit welfare state

wiped out 95% of the natives over a span of 400 years

Colonization

literally dindu nuffin

Nothing
Poland is Lawful Good country

And Polish refugees. I hope Svens grandfather is burning in hell for what he did.

'fess uo, nobody cares anymore.

I agree

>What is the most sickdark thing your country has ever done?

you sick fuck..............

den't France own Haiti?

Absolutely nuffin
Maybe contributing to the obesity epidemic with inventing french fries and waffles

Hmm. Kickstarted and controlled the African slave trade.

Which is funny, because we were also the first to kick them out of the main country.

haven't done anything wrong, i'd class us as the most morally strong country

Nothing.

It was all just good business.

Went easy on the Jews.

How about giving up Finland because you were too cucked to fight Russia?

being a shithole

nothing

I agree. You didn't do anything evil aside from greasy food. I'll give you a hand for that.

Dindu nuffin, we good bois.

killing sami

>shooting innocent civilians in the Boston Massacre
>Jewing your colonies with bullshit taxes when they had no Parliamentary representation
>being butthurt enough to ban the US from trading in the West Indies for decades
>paying off redskins to raid American settlements
>blocking American merchant ships from trading with France even though we were neutral in the Napoleonic Wars
>kidnapping American sailors and forcing them into the Royal Navy
>burning Washington DC like the Visigoths
>selling the Confederacy weapons and medicine during the Civil War for cheap cotton
>selling them blockade runner ships crewed by British sailors who then went and ravaged the US merchant marine

Get fucked.

>Didn't stop the Brits bringing chinks and pajeets.
>graveous mistake.

nanjing

The most sickdark thing this country did was waging an illegal war against its own citizens, killing 600,000 people, and pissing on states rights.

>Jewing your colonies with bullshit taxes when they had no Parliamentary representation

But you tax your own citizens without giving them representation in Congress. And they're not a colony they're part of your actual country and pay taxes.

This

Taiwan did it better

bullshit taxes is just how parliament works, you don't build an empire by giving handouts
and the rest were all just bullshit bants on amerisharts, i couldn't give one single flying fuck about any of that

>income tax and federal reserve signed into law in the same year

It's like being raped in the ass and charged for it.

Didn't guarantee a future for white children

kike keks

The funny part is that the Americans rebelled primarily because the British Empire of that period wasn't expansionist or aggressive enough. They wanted to expand west, Britain wasn't keen on it. As soon as they got independence that is what they did.

The taxes thing was just a bullshit excuse. Back then, many British people in Britain didn't have representation either. They were not treated unfairly compared to people in the UK, in fact they had a much lower tax burden.

As far as paying off Injuns, that was because they were trying to prevent American settlers from getting too close to Canada.

Susie: *pulls down pants* Mom, what's this?
Mrs. Derkins: That's your garage, dear. Don't let boys put their car in it.
Susie: Ok, Mom. Gotcha.

Calvin: *pulls down pants* Hey Dad, what's this?
Dad: That's your car, Calvin. You need to put it in a girl's garage.
Calvin: Ok, Dad. Gotcha.

(soon afterwards, Susie walks into her house with her hands covered in blood)

Mrs. Derkins: HOLY MOTHERFUCK, WHAT HAPPENED!?
Susie: Calvin tried to put his car in my garage, so I broke his wheels off.

Every viking raid ever

You ever seen The Patriot? Yeah...

Why you didn't eliminate the Javanese completely? They are the real reason indo being cuckd right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2m3oYeVYdvg

try to beat DUDE CARTHAGO DELENDA EST LMAO

kek

We shagged sheep.

Genocide of natives, specifically the ones in Tasmania that got wiped out completely
>Maralinga

Well you gotta stop the abos from drinking all the petrol some how.

>White Russians help us fight for our freedom from Red Russia in 1918
>Prank goes too far and we actually win
>Tell Whites the Reds are giving away free land and apologise for the war
>Those dumbasses actually go to Russia, get arrested, murdered and tortured

It was just a prank tho

Imagine wanting to genocide someone so bad that you used something so valuable that it was the equivalent of actual cash to poison their agricultural fields

Creating England

I am not sure what is more sickdark.
The riots, the long term response to the riots, or what lead to the
>thousands of African Americans from the South had settled next to neighborhoods of European immigrants on Chicago's South Side, near jobs in the stockyards and meatpacking plants.
>The ethnic Irish had been established first, and fiercely defended their territory and political power against all newcomers.[5][6]
>Post World War I tensions caused frictions between the races, especially in the competitive labor and housing markets.[7]
>Overcrowding and increased African American militancy by veterans contributed to the visible racial frictions.[3]
>Also, a combination of ethnic gangs and police neglect strained the racial relationships.

So
1. Gangs
2. Police neglect
3. Ghettofication
4. Poor economic planning leading to overcrowding
5. Various disenfranchised etchnic groups literally fighting over low wage jobs
WTF

Chad war
soldiers would give remote controlled bombed to children and tell them to bring it to their mother and then blow it up

20 years ago or so, Israel has bombed a school in Lebanon, 200+ deaths, no one was taken into War Crimes. :^)

Killing almost the entirety of the natives in the south/patagonia
La matanza de Santa Maria de Iquique

Agreeding for Mel Gibson to attempt our accent.

Unlike most countries ITT we never did any fucked up things

kek

The Romans didn't salt the field of Carthage. 19th century myth. They wouldn't have done so anyway for a very practical reason--North Africa was rich farmland and they wanted it to feed Rome's ballooning population.

Wait a minute, didn't the commies eventually years later arrest, murder, and torture thousands of Estonians?

>sterilisation of gypsies and "undesireables"
>Forcing mentally handicapped to ´chew on a fudge cube made from sugar to see how long it takes for teeth to decay
>Dane genocide
>Losing the battle of Poltava.

Yes, more like hundreds of thousands. Looks like they couldnt take a prank

Forgetting something, aren't we.

we made carrots orange
orange carrots do not exist in nature but we kept selling everyone orange carrots until they thought that carrots were supposed to be orange

Thirty years war and deluge. Also forced assimilation of Danes and Norwegians.

Single worst atrocity is probably the sack of Ronneby, an entire Danish town massacred, even the cats and dogs.

>the genocides of danes in Skåne

>Forcing mentally handicapped to ´chew on a fudge cube made from sugar to see how long it takes for teeth to decay
That's where "Lördagsgodis" came from.

>heh... nothing personell

Killing all those babies and dumping their bodies in a septic tank. Also all the rape. Though that's just the church.

The only thing I can think of that the government ever did was deny all those Jewish refugees after WWII, but take in a bunch of Nazis. And not just orphaned German kids, full grown Nazi generals.

The orange menace strikes again.

Schwedentrunk is some fucked up shit

Mixed our pure european heritage with niggers

Cooperate with nazis
Algerian war
repression of the riots that ensued
Colonization

most of those aren't even brought up in history classes because we are ruled by cowards who aren't willing to own up to what our ancestors did.

How can you live with yourself

We exist for 25 years so there's nothing.

>sterilisation of gypsies and "undesireables"
Sounds pretty good desu