Internet of Things

> Internet of Things

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520054185&sr=8-1&keywords=pepe plush
scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3645
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Deep Learning

>Functional Programming

>Teraflops

>Information Super Highway

>Blockchain technology

What the fuck are these shitty stuffed animal pepes? I leave for half a year and this is what you tards came up with? Pepe in orange pants sitting in various poses in nature?

I know Sup Forums died a while ago and it started to stink around the last US election, but it looks like the flies and buzzards have finally picked the corpse clean.

You can buy them on Amazon for $27 dollars.

>started to
The corpse rotted away long ago. This is someone wearing a plastic tarp that looks like its shredded skin.

YOU SOLD OUR MOST PRECIOUS MEME FOR TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS?!?!?! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520054185&sr=8-1&keywords=pepe plush

> Software as a Service

>Quantum Computing

It's a mockery thing, some jewish fuck made a kikestarter or something for these frog plushies and other fags spammed the model shots due to how retarded/mocking the face is along with the scenery

shut the fuck up

it's an "official" plush anyways

>Web 2.0

This is not future, but present

>Extreme Programming

QC is a scam:
scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3645

>Algorithms

>Continuous deployment

dumb frogposters
>>>/reddit/

>IOT
MEH
>IOT BOTNET
NICE

THE MISTAKE OF ALL MISTAKES

how about
>Functions as a Service

I have that plushie too!

someone buy me one please

More like Internet of Frogs amirite? :D:D:D:D:D

They will never leave.
Sup Forums is dead.

Based I have poster

We didn't sell it, Pepe was stolen from us. The only reason it's not in use by normies is because pepe also because a racist chaos god.

>Sup Forums is dead

>Neural programming

>D.I.C.K. Technology

>$50k starting
>piss easy to learn
I see nothing wrong with iot

>3D TV

just bought my pepe plush.
pepe is for love and we are taking him back from pol