Explain

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/2250/death-because-of-distilled-water-consumption
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Sup Forums

Excessive and unhealthy amounts of residual birth control in the water making males laden with estrogen and unable to score above 300 on a testosterone test

Not even the jews are safe from that shit. You can only filter it out by distilling or reverse osmosis

This but unironically you don't see any fucking Amish soyboys it's because all their water is well water and they distill rainwater.

>explain

this is what 3 years of browsing 4 chan does to you

its the trap threads: even if you scroll your brain still sees them

real horrorshow

>there are people on the internet who are different than me and not infringing on my rights this is an injustice

t.Charles

t. fat virgin

yes, this is why you don't see any amish "soyboys"

no other reason

>2014
>feminist (male)
>huffpo
It was already a lost cause at the start.

>3 years
Nigguh; I've been here since 2007.

certainly not because they live in the 19th century, much less go anywhere near social media

What is this shitshow from?

OP sounds underage. He may not be fat yet.
Though he probably is.

>Nigguh; I've been here since 2007.

well then (You) must be like really gay

Seems some closeted fag has been cyberstalking a gay guy for three years.

They let this faggot in the Army but I'm disqualified because of psoriasis? I hope Trump tries to ban semi-autos so people start bombing fed bldgs.

sounds like you're the real faggot here if you suck so much that your country won't even let you serve

Exactly.

You don't see it because those people get beaten to shit as kids and scared as fuck to be even slightly different or individualistic.

America was a mistake
You are the root of all evil
Can't wait for the russkis and chinks to fucking obliterate you with atomic fire

how do I distill water?

extended contact with the mentally ill will make you mentally ill

so it's contagious?

You filter it and heat it up and cool it down.

Wrong, you vaporize it and condensate it, effectively making it a poison for human because it washed out minerals from body.

Mineral contents in water are fucking negligible

drinking distilled water isn't going to make you less gay

I don't need the distilled water for drinking.

>being this triggered
>>>/tumblr/

What exactly does this have to do with Sup Forums? No, really. Is that some sort of a tech writer? This is getting ridiculous. There are a bunch of threads about this shit on Sup Forums. Can we at least pretend that this place isn't a Sup Forums satellite?

biology.stackexchange.com/questions/2250/death-because-of-distilled-water-consumption

Army turns you gay

How exactly do these screenshots getting done? Do people just randomly pick people on the internet and stalk their profiles for years just randomly in expectation of these changes? Seems highly unlikely to me.

soylent

(((someone))) put something in the water

Goddamn Chad in 2014 to ugly tranny hon

>feminism
>not even once

yes, and also wayback machine

Install gender

>tfw over 600 test

Did you even read the whole page? They're just fighting over it. And someone needs to test this on a rat or sth

>pizza face beta
>chad
ok

(((They))) put cultural marxism in the water supply.

Prove it.

>first pic
>feminist
He was doomed from the beginning.

Both top answers mention the harm from drinking distilled water.