Wayne Coyne is releasing a solo album this year. Are you excited?

Wayne Coyne is releasing a solo album this year. Are you excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSpS6F71A3k
youtu.be/aN_bd0gndUE?t=154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hope it's neo-psych lol

Haha good one

It'll just be 50 minutes of him and Miley farting into microphones with space sounds

Nah

This guy is a piece of shit. My friend got the opportunity to do sound for the Lips back in the day. The band had been doing well and looked like they would come to something. My friend was busy correcting some sound mishap before the show starts and Wayne comes up to him and starts poking his finger into my friend's chest asking, "Do you know who I am?", and all that ya-ya. Then this fuck nigger has the balls to get up on stage and say it's all about love, and tell your neighbor you love 'em and all that jazz.

I'da snapped his finger had he touched me.

At least make it believable next time

Dude I'm an aging burnout lmao

Seems believable to me. The guy is an asshole.

Wayne Coyne is the definition of the hack frontman who coasts off the success of his bandmates while reaping all the fame.

At least he's dea active like a danimal

youtube.com/watch?v=nSpS6F71A3k
youtu.be/aN_bd0gndUE?t=154

reminder that this faggot was a complete dick to Beck, and couldn't stand less than 10 seconds of someone paying attention to him. i can't believe this fuck is almost 60, he acts like a teenager in every interview

agreed, but I don't think that happened
drozd is actually a musical genius

danimal like the yogurt?

I totally made this story up so anons on Sup Forums will never realize what a humanitarian Wayne really is.

Why do you think he had zero problem with Drozd loving the spike? He didn't care as long as he kept penning amazing songs for Wayne to shit-hat to.

Made it up? I shouldn't have even wasted my time typing about this extremely lucky guy.

Wayne can be a dick. But you made this fucking story up. Or at least give proof.

I liked the flamin lips when i was a young plebe but then they started hanging out with miley cyrus and doing tmobile commercials so i dont curr anymore

nocuz its going to suck and probably will feature 3 miley contrubutions and 2 instrumentals.

Yeah

Nice trips.

I will provide you with whatever proof you would like. It's been like 20 years, but for those trips I'd kill a niqqa.

GLAD YOUR ALL EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANGING WITH MILEY RECORDING THE VIDEO FOR THE NEW SINGLE!!!!!!!!! YEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u have any other asshole Wayne Coyne stories

Look, I don't necessarily think Wayne Coyne is a nice guy, and he's been a dick for quite a while now. If you can give me proof that he would openly say that to you then I'd like to know because I still love the Flaming Lips' music.

JUST

FUDGE

>he would openly say that to you

You obviously need to work on your reading comprehension well before you assume I'm full of shit. Review what I have written and you will see this happened to my *friend*. Like I said, about 20 years ago, this friend lives far now.

By the way, you must be on the youngish side because only chil-runs need to like the people who create the art they identify with. Do you wanna meet this nigga up at IHOP or something?

post rare Coynes

Wow, Wayne is an even more self involved/deluded jerk than I imagined.

I want to hate them, but the music itself is actually good. If only they would just tone it down a bit with the bullshit

Deeboooo!!!

I love the Flaming Lips music also, dog. I just don't need Wayne to be a nice guy to enjoy his band's output.

Drozd is the real talent of the group anyway. In fact, being a major fan of Drozd in particular, I'd say he possesses the majority of the talent in the band. And I mean majority as in 90% of the entire band's talent resides in him.

Has he made fuck on Miley? Can anyone explain this pairing to me, besides them all bein' rednex?

Lots of salt water

I would buy that

I kind of like this guy now after seeing him on Sup Forums so much

Lol at anyone who thnks Wayne isnt talented, he's a douche but he's a genius in his own way. Flaming Lips ruled before Drozd came along.

They ruled on the 90's albums because of Jonesy.
They ruled on the two before them because of Donahue.
Before he joined they were pretty average.

Not exactly uncommon for a band to have a couple of mediocre early albums. Coyne's a fantastic songwriter, great sense of melody, brilliant lyrics most of the time.

Nick

Bump

Bum

Bump

Bumo

good

that guy looks like Robert Downey Jr.

'no'

no