Hey Sup Forums poor university student here looking for some advice

Hey Sup Forums poor university student here looking for some advice.

looking for recommendations on either 2-in-1s or tablets for university, mainly just need to use OneNote for notes, dont want to slug around a laptop and really have a desktop I do all my actually uni work at. looking to only spend $100

piss off

Spend $100 on paper, good pencils and these instead:

>poor
>wants luxury consumer electronics

For $100 you could probably get a kindle fire tablet and a horrible bluetooth keyboard. enjoy

our aren't going to get anything that's even remotely pleasant to use for 100 bucks lol
Go up to 200 and buy one of those Asus Chromebooks, won't have stylus input but at least you'll have a laptop. If you want something that's usable for quick notes you are looking at 500 easily

2nd hand thinkpad yoga

4th gen intel is enough

This, buy notebooks, papers, pens and pencils and you'll probably have change.

This. Unless you need to write down bits of code in your notes, you'll take notes faster and remember more writing it down on paper.

you're not actually faster, that's why you remember more.
keyboard: type everything the professor says verbatim
pen: have to process and filter the important info to write down the important stuff

I switched to pen and paper this semester and I never use my laptop anymore except to pull up pdfs sometimes and I feel like I'm way more attentive and remember more.

>looking to only spend $100
>OneNote for notes,

see

>need to use OneNote
fuck off pajeet go shill elsewhere

>100$
I have you covered OP

use pen and paper and take a picture of your note, give proper title so you can search them later, also install image doodling app if you want to edit your picture note

i got pic related surface pro 3 for $560 new on amazon. i don't think there's much of a better deal availible for a 2-in-1 with active cooling (which is v important to look for in anything that has an i3+. m3's and m5's can get away with passive if well designed, but it's not optimal.

>hi everyone I'm going to college look at me!
fuck off no one cares

>It's the pen and paper are better brigade
Please fuck off back to the stone age with your attentiveness stories.

It's a memory retention thing too.

Get a chrome book

>hurr just buy a pencil and paper
Great advice guys, then he can instantly break his budget when he buys a single physical copy of his uni textbooks.

Its definitely faster than trying to use a tablet note taking app where you experience lag as the tablet has to take time to interpret your stylus strokes. And unless you get one with a paired pen you'll be slowed down by having to hold your hand off the screen so the tablet doesn't detect it.

This. It's more intuitive and flexible.

Nice joke

What's wrong with a chrome book? Perfect for a student.

windows 10 actually has really good anti palm detection on devices with wacom digitizers desu

>n'muh windoos poon