Vim is absolute trash and anyone who uses it is a software communist/masochist

You know you can still install it, right? It didn't just disappear

Reporting in from Windows XP Pro on a Pentium 4

can't see much difference tbqh

>Vim is absolute trash and anyone who uses it is a software communist/masochist
Agree.
>Reporting in from Windows XP Pro on a Pentium 4
Screencap or it didn't happen

Looks like you're using the dark grey theme, but do you have to change the color of the paper on every new document?

>t. brainlet

I liked the blue but lets be real here, this is much more functional

i unironically own an office 2007 copy and still used openoffice/libreoffice since then.

I still use it, got a legitimate copy in like 2008 and have kept it for a decade now.

I almost just bought this, but then I was reading the Amazon replies and apparently you have to have a MS account. Will pirate.

I find that it's faster to find tools I need in MS Office. I guess if I put in time to learn Libre Office then I'd be just as efficient but I don't use office packages that much anyway.

I'll never understand the hate that the Ribbon got. sure it's a bit excessive to put it in explorer.exe when far better UI solutions would work better, but for office software, it's amazing. when I set up LibreOffice for my mom recently I made sure to enable their pseudo-Ribbon UI just because it makes common tasks easier for the average person.

it's like people don't even remember the Visual Studio-esque hellscape of nested dropdowns that was old versions of Office.

Wordpad in win7 looks virtually the same though

Headings in LibreOffice are garbage, though.

I have a pirated MS Office 2007 Blue Edition that I install on every new computer or new install.