What's Sup Forums's opinion on Varg Vikernes?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Varg Vikernes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_fJxy3al3c
youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

hes alright

talented but crazy

I like his beard

he shouldn't have killed euro, that was a bit of a bitch move
other than that i like him

huh, wow

filosofem is great but he's autistic

apparently he's racist

I don't know, I love the first Burzum Album

is this supposed to be a metal news site, because this looks like buzzfeed-tier writing

wow i never knew

I think this is Metal Injection, so it's pretty much journalism from the hooked noses all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_fJxy3al3c
he's not racist, he's enlightened

What's with that "if you still don't think Varg is racist..." one? I'm pretty sure no-one's denying a bloke who for many years was very openly a neo-nazi might be, maybe, just a little bit racist.

Yeah, it's Metal Injection. It's a news site about metal written by people who don't give a shit about metal unless it has a liberal agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx_Dqod_Q
he's cool

He dindu nuffin

I really like his music, but I don't care about his politics. Still subbed to his channel though.

he sometimes makes interesting things on his youtube channel, you just have to ignore his neo-nazi videos and his retarded subscribers who comment

His music would sound better if he didn't use those cheesy sounding synths. Ruins a perfectly good atmosphere imo

I don't always agree with his ideas, but I respect him as man of his principles.

I say good riddance on Euronymous, he was a little bitch

>if it happens that most game designers are white males, that's ok, that's not a problem
>tfw the rest of the video made sense
Besides the murders, why is this guy racist and bad again?

best album

I'm not going to bother watching the video because I don't want my youtube to start recommending me shitty content, but I need to know if he actually talks about videogames hahaha

he does, he has lots of videogames related videos on his channel

That's hilarious. Who knew the future race war would take place over videogames? lol

I need to know what he plays. I bet he played early WoW or some shit.

Musically, I've only heard some droning shit from him years ago, but he's one of the most handsome men I've seen, and I'm a guy. Respectable personality, too.

i love how hes become one of those shitty anti-sjw channels somehow lmao

THEES EES
HUH
WOW

no he talks about dnd
he's played morrowind and stalker

He's honestly one of the few metal musicians I can stand these days. I loved his music when I was younger and I still love it. Filosofem is up there with my favourite metal albums like Focus and Unquestionable Presence.

>Morrowind
>STALKER
>mfw Count Grishnackh is a Sup Forums patrician

>video games
>patrician

Bigot, and his music is terribly overrated.

Why not ?

His politics/beliefs are not based in logic nor in facts.

His music is overrated as fuck and, along with Ulver, responsible for the watering down of extreme metal from the black metal side. At least Ulver redeemed themselves with their works Nattens Madrigal and onward.

Early Burzum was a boring ass combo of black metal and minimalism. Awful black metal since there were barely any narrative moments through riffs. Awful minimalism because there were too few moving parts. And before someone pulls the muh hypnotizing to justify this shit music, Von was doing black metal before Burzum and did hypnotizing repetition without wasting a fuck ton of time.

Prison era Burzum was the worst shit. There's far, FAR better dungeon synth/dark ambient out there, and if Varg hadn't gained the notoriety, everyone would see this stuff for the "little kid messes with MIDI for the first time" level bullshit it is.

Post prison Varg has been just mediocre ass folk black metal. This shit is beyond cheesy, and unlike the other folk cheese actually tries to take itself seriously. Now he's trying to get back into some ambient again, and it sounds like someone messing with FL Studio for the first time.

He thinks he's a badass, but in reality he's just a Sup Forumslack with a huge DnD/Middle Earth obsession. In the douchebag levels Euronymous was definitely higher, but at least he made good music. I would rather have had Euronymous live than this edgelord faggot who brought nothing good to metal except maybe on or two riffs.

>enlightened
>just-world fallacy
meme

varg doesn't even make metal anymore, he makes like weird ambient dark pagan shit.
I think there is a quote were he calls metalheads faggots with tribal tattos.

I wonder how the leftists music critcs would handle a very famouse and talented mucians coming out as a neonazi, killing a dude, and and burning down churches today.
No amount of low p4k scores would stop teenagers from loving it

you ain't right but you ain't wrong

I think Euronymous was the biggest douchenozzle of the two, but Varg's music IS popular only because of his notoriety. And the entire cognitive dissonance of him trying to posture as this grizzled survivalist while being the biggest LOTRfag and tabletop nerd in the universe is just cringey.

I like him though. Can't really explain why.

theres literally nothing wrong with liking videogames

hes the edgelord that nsmb deserves

"these gnomes are ruining our race"

>DnD/middle earth obsession

I laughed so hard when I found out Burzum was literally just Mordor speak for "darkness".

I honestly find this hilarious. I mean, it's really not that surprising, considering his personality and interests.

Kind of a dick considering he murdered a guy. Filosofem is good tho

There is if you start being a gamergator about it

"Fucking dwarves belong underground"

i bet he forces his kids to play his dnd ripoff with him while he dreams of krispy cornflakes

Right about everything except prison era being shit. That's a pleb remark and you know it.

His ambient/runescape albums are good and I don't know why people don't like them more
His politics are not the worst thing in the world and he seems like a good father
Euronymous had it coming

>His politics are not the worst
>literal neo nazi

>Norse neo-pagan styled nationalist
>Nazi

AMURKA

>has essentially the same beliefs as neo-nazis/white nationalists
>DUDE IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT

>IM NOT A NAZI
>IM A NEO ARYAN SOCIAL DARWINSIT GERMAN NATIONALIST EVOLIST REACTIONARY MAN

arent we all sometimes user

arent we all