Im pretty sure he could put out 40 minutes of him experiencing post-Taco Bell diarrhea and it would be interpreted as...

Im pretty sure he could put out 40 minutes of him experiencing post-Taco Bell diarrhea and it would be interpreted as the wailing cries of poor black urban youth. The scariest part about that is due to the cheap quality of food that the poor eat, you could make a legitimate argument for that interpretation and only look like 90, maybe even 80% of an asshole. What a time we live in.

Im pretty sure Radiohead could put out 40 minutes of Thom experiencing post-Taco Bell diarrhea and it would be interpreted as the social isolation and dissonance of middle class white men. The scariest part about that is, due to the cheap quality of food that the middle class eat, you could make a legitimate argument for that interpretation and only look like 90, maybe even 80% of an asshole. What a time we live in.

fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie
fuck off montie
>fuck off montie

So is this a YuYu Hakusho thread then?

>I, for the first time, unironically agree with Montie
>mfw

justify your hate pls

Some of his themes are a tad confusing and don't really add up to much, but overall he's definitely on to something pretty brilliant as an artist.

TPAB straddled that line between preaching, thugging, and satisfying the musician's musician with the instrumentals.

but I agree, I am dumbfounded by the love for untitled unmastered. I thought it was a horribly unfocused mess and none of his attempts at hooks worked at all. Even "pimp pimp hooray" was cringey as fuark.

Even Pablo was better than that.

Hey, I'm getting better.
The memed are getting better
This board is getting better

Fuck off user

GET YOUR WEEB SHIT AWAY FROM THIS MUSIC DISCUSSION

one part pitchfork, one part white frailty, one part just classic montie-ism

Your post makes it seem like Kendrick's music is some obtuse, 2deep4u music that is being misinterpreted as having socio-political relevance, but in actuality, Kendrick's music is easily reasonably and pretty clearly (sometimes to his own detriment) political.

In other words, you're spouting memes in an authoritative manner as if they're indicative of some contrarian "brilliance" on your part.

When in reality

ur just a faggot :^)

Omg I've always fel this way but naver managed to put it into words. THANK YOU

>op gets diarrhea from taco bell
Pathetic

i lowkey agree with this

i like some kendrick songs, and i listen to kendrick, but I don't know man... I kind of agree with OP

honestly I just really like some of the jazzy beats

>easily reasonably

*easily readable

well fuck there goes my epic post

untitled is just throwaways son, it is quite literally an unfocused mess. you gotta look at the songs individually, which imo ride

Kendrick Lamar is the sonic equivalent of the O.J. trial verdict. Everybody knows he's guilty of a chronic lack of talent, but if you ask him to provide an explanation for the forty-plus songwriters he requires to make his corporate music, the blacks and progressives will throw a violent temper tantrum and accuse you of bigotry. So nobody does it, and we all go on living with injustice in the world, pretending to ourselves that Kendrick is a poetic genius when he doesn't even know how to read.

what happened to you that made you such a fragile pussy, Montie? did a black kid pick on you in school?

>I agree with disingenuous shitposting solely and blatantly designed to get (You)s

>MFW people finally agree with me

Shut up Matthew

wouldn't surprise me

lol fat piggo
also montie bloody add me to the skype group i messaged u a while ago

hahaha long pige

so long and fat

What difference is there between 40+ producers/songwriters/musicians going into the creation of an album, and a band composed of various members creating an album?

Is it because in the case of the former, all of the praise typically goes to the "frontman" (i.e. the artist to who the album is credited to)?

Even in the case of traditional bands/solo artists, the various efforts of producers, engineers, auxiliary musicians, etc. often go into the creation of the music.

Given that there isn't another artist out there that sounds exactly like K. Lamar is proof that at least on some level, the music is dictated and directed by his own ideas.

In all honesty, she would probably be better off getting BLACKED than being with Mon "I'm a fucking retard" Tie.

agred

I AGREE DESU

His untitled album was sonically good, I liked it mainly because of the instrumentals and the features, and Kendrick kind of learned to sing on it

But I feel like he's missing something. He's trying to be progressive, but seems out of touch with non-wealthy people, and just floods his songs with identity politics and "I got money"-raps

conflict is race-based, not class-based. he is pro-establishment posing as anti-establishment

Best: Kurama/For Sale

Worst: Botan/ Complexion

montie you're pathetic but the long pige kind of redeemed you in my eyes :)

Thanks b

>conflict is race-based, not class-based.
Sent the starbucks suburb cracker from his iPad 7S

>conflict is race-based, not class-based.

You are one clueless cocksucker.

Who is best girl and why is it Botan?

I meant, the way he's portraying it is that it's race-based and not class based

also

>you can't critique the establishment if you use products manufactured under the establishment even though that's the only way you can get them

boycotting buying anything is not going to change anything idiot

This. I knew sooner or later Montie would pull it together and devise a post worth re-reading.

thank god, i thought I was the only one who doesn't understand his hype AT ALL. Kanye deserves it all.

montie I fit all five of the fingers on my right hand inside my asshole a few weeks ago