How much pussy do you get as an amteur/semi-professional musician?

How much pussy do you get as an amteur/semi-professional musician?

Or would be the environment (club gigs, alcohol) be the actual reason why women would let one into their pants?

Lets face it, thats 90% the reason why people leran an instrument....to impress tha ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9GJXAU9QIME
youtube.com/watch?v=ooyPX1ciFqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How much pussy do you get as an amteur/semi-professional musician?
Depends on how you look, really

Why would I learn an instrument for people that can't even appreciate music
Most girls literally do not even like music

>Lemmy Kilminster

>tfw the only chicks that love non-mainstream music are crazy sluts with endless baggage

i learned guitar cause of the stroes. i dont get more pussy per se, at first but it def increases the chances of pussy getting while getting to know a girl. i know that at the end of a day if i convince a girl to come over for a while and i play guitar for her, then my chances of getting laid pretty much go up to 100. chicks love musical sill, but its more of an added benefit. no girl over 16 is going to go out with you just because you can do music unless youre already successful

*cause of the strokes

>Lemmy Kilminster
>amateur/semi-professional musician
I don't think OP meant people who fill entire stadiums/are rock legends

>Strokes

Underage begone

Fill stadiums now. Not back in the day when he started.

this. long hair plus attitude or wicked sense of humor is basically moses to the oceans of pussy.

but if you look like a normal dude and are basically just a basic bro than can also make music it doesnt help you much.

Been performing for about five years now, just out of my love for performing. Never gotten laid from it--only interest I ever got was from cougars. It's not the same culture it was in the 20th century. If you're playing to impress someone, you're doing it wrong

>Fill stadiums now
>now

user...

i mean i was 14 when i first picked up a guitar. im 22 now but i can still see the strokes were pretty great at writing pop songs.

depends on whether or not your a badass motherfucker like the guy before me said look at lemmy cause i know you cant say he was a pretty dude but he was always the baddest motherfucker in the venue

If ya don't know how to pick up chicks without a guitar you won't find it much easier with one. Practicing guitar makes you good at guitar. Practicing talking to people makes you good at talking to people.

everyone knows the key to getting pus is to be /fit/ /fa/ and Sup Forums in that order

I hate to break it to you but he can't fill stadiums anymore.

You have to make pleasant music and also be handsome. Works for me.

>long hair plus attitude or wicked sense of humor is basically moses to the oceans of pussy

It's gotten me nothing really, I know about some girls that had something of a crush on me (I'm not ugly btw) and kinda loved when I played harmonica. But I've never had sex with a girl that knew I could play music.
Luckily for me, I never thought it would get me pussy.
True pleasure doesn't come from womemes, comes from harmony and knowledge, everyone who thinks otherwise is a pleb

Hasn't gotten me shit, really.

I think it's more the environment + whatever you're playing and your place in it.

I mean if you're the center of attention and you put on a good show and have attitude, then yes, it could work.

>inb4 play bass = no pussy
Girlfriend said it was hot that I play bass but she's not my girlfriend because of that

Random sluts both suck at sex and aren't at all satisfying to fuck once you get over the burst of muh dick telling you to stick it in

Just stop being a dumb faggot and ask a girl out on a proper date

Literally none. Music isn't cool anymore.

t. professional musician

You won't get any pussy if you don't have either looks, confidence, or the combination of both. Being a musician won't change that.

Once I was playing guitar alone at a party, a hottie came to me and said "I would fuck those fingers".
Then we fucked pretty well,
Then I woke up with my pajamas full of cum.

/thread

>70 years old
>still filling stadiums
hell be fine

the way you describe it makes me think of those obnoxious metalheads who watch Vikings and make memes about Kerry King beating up Justin Bieber and my vagina dries up like the Taklamakan

it depends on what music you make, how chill you are, how you perform, how you look, where you perform, etc etc etc. Play music for the sake of playing music, not just for pussy you pussy

Just go to more parties and smoke more weed, you'll be bound to get laid at least a few times if you're not a total autist

>long hair plus attitude or wicked sense of humour

youtu.be/9GJXAU9QIME

>if you're not a total autist

Got any tips in case I might be? I don't even care much for fucking, I just want a hug or something.

>Lets face it, thats 90% the reason why people leran an instrument....to impress tha ladies.

What about humanity innate desire of creating art/beauty?

If you get anxiety or anything just let that shit go, it doesn't matter. If you just sorta suck at talking to people then just try to act more chill or whatever, idk

Just don't act cringy and you'll be good

>doing anything for pussy

Not gunna make it

Why do we do anything m8?

(because it's fun)

This isn't even advice. Thanks for trying, though. I guess if you're naturally a groovy dude it's difficult to understand.

>basically moses to the oceans of pussy

so it repels girls?

Exactly.

Never got any pussy because of my guitar playing, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it. But then again I can be kind of shy with the ladies so that doesn't help.

Social skills are much more important to getting chicks than playing an instrument, at that point, being a musician would just be the icing on the cake even tho most women would probably rather have someone with a steady job

>putting pussy on a pedestal

smf onifam

Nah I'd rather play Wonderwall to get pussy

Every fucking day

>implying anyone would ever want to see your vagina

Kek

sorry I'm pretty baked rn, I guess I should've elaborated more. Just find whatever you're struggling with, think of a way to overcome it and slowly work your way towards that (if thats any better??)

I know shit can be tough with autism, but think of it this way. most of that shit doesn't really matter (like whether you're social or not or how many friends you have, and tfw no gf) because most of that's just temporary, so just focus on the positive, and what you have. Make music, smoke weed, and love yourself m8 ;^)

i only want one pussy

i love when guitarists cum inside me while the rest of the band watches and strokes themselves

just bee urself xD

There are a lot of girls who don't like guys with long hair tho.

>if i convince a girl to come over for a while and i play guitar for her, then my chances of getting laid pretty much go up to 100
omly if you are under 16. most adults would cringe

stay booty bothered, buddy boy :^)

Is this satire?

He's probably half-joking but it is a fact that being a musician or playing an instrument increases the pussy-getting probability for the average man.

>not the lead singer

in my experience it only works for drummers for some reason. I've never known a drummer who didn't drown in vaginas, and not even spectacularly handsome ones

have any of you ever fucked a semi famous musician before. i fucked the lead singer from the orwells after one of his shows when i was 17

>i still feel filthy desu baka senpai

christopher drew aka nevershoutnever

youtube.com/watch?v=ooyPX1ciFqo

you just need a guitar

What was his dick like

>i thought i blew a guy from ghost but it was just a roadie ;_;

sounds about right, I knew these guys were homos.

jealous. when i was 12 in 2007 he was like my first crush. used to madturbate to pictures of him making peace signs on myspace

so i wasn't the only one :')

this

entirely false. Talking to women is not a requirement for getting them to sleep with you, its just the cheapest way.

as long as you are good at something or have something or do something that stands above the norm, so they can brag about you on social media to their friends, women will sleep with you.

I have sex with my girlfriend and that's it.

>Semi-professional

Friend, all you need is to:

>Sing passably
>Play acoustic guitar passably

That's it. Girls don't care for cool guitar tricks or any instrument that isn't the guitar, and they don't care for guitarists that can't sing either. You don't even need to play gigs or anything if you just want pussy, you just gotta be able to play acoustic Pink Floyd covers and sing in a mopey voice.

you seem like an awful person who hates women

I love women, they hate themselves more than I ever could.

>*tips*

>*sucks some dudes dick cause he played a bar show*

Don't listen to them, the strokes are great and inspired me the same way as you.

I get 12 pussy

a lot of pussy, but to be honest it's the enviroment really(club gigs in my case) i'm ugly btw

I am feeling this endlessly my guy

What about Bass, or drums?

Is Bass being antipuss a meme.

Not much because I have a girlfriend, but being a classical musician that dabbles in jazz gets me a lot of drugs.

long hair will always be the sign of primal rebellion and women like that. at least have an interesting style that's kind of rebellious.

men, esp PUA are so clean, overdressed and lame. they come off as fags

Holy mother of fucking fedoras everywhere.