/bst/ battlestations

can we start a new gay battlestation thread thanks.

first for comfy

second for comfy

Not much that changed since last time did some cable management under my desk tho

Fourth for no one rated my neck

Without light

classik station . you've been posting this for literal years.

>trashy caps on (replica of) classic bust
Descartes would be proud

You tried to be vaporwave, but failed.

hey i have a lot of miles in those hats. put some respek on my hats next time you put them in your mouth.

the top right hand corner of your matt is giving me serious anxiety

No I just wanna play vydia on my crt cause 120 hz. How would I've succeeded though?

Same to be honest, I don't know what to do, just put the monitor on it?

Get a old case for your pc instead of that thing you have there wasting space and a model m or similar on ebay instead of those ugly gaymen peripherals, rest is on point.
What do you play?

Nice neck but can't rate your battlestation from that far away

Thanks for the advice, you're right mice and keyboard looks rather gay but I got it really cheap and it's not razer so that's at least some sort of plus.

Right now R6 Siege, Arma 3, Dishonored 2, Elite Dangerous and some TF2

very nice

>that positioning
You might as well sleep on the couch

What desks are you guys using? I bought pic related and feel like I got memed hard, it's so uncomfortable to use because the keyboard tray is so low. But my apartment is carpeted so I needed something with a place to put my tower.

Used to change my station up pretty regularly, but I've not done much recently. Only recent changes are a new keyboard and amplifier.

This is the best I have right now.

What is that desk and where can I get one

comfy plant

Dont listen to that other guy user, I like it.

Nice.

Are those African antiquities ?

It is a Vintage Peter Lovig Nielsen flip top desk in teak. Goes for about $4,000.

Why did you spend $4,000 on a desk?

hi

Looks like the snow is finally letting up & I'll be able to go outside again soon~

I didn't. I bought it for $25 from some woman who was cleaning out an old office.

Where do you and your pet drones live?

Scotland.

What are those bottles in that box?

No regrets

Darkroom chemistry.

hi

What a steal, good on you user.

New setup, rate and bait.

Upgraded from Bose Companion 2.1. These sound fan -fucking-tastic. Im def hearing new notes in my music, but most impressively in gaming. I am hearing some never before background noise, far away explosions, just a lot more background noise that was inaudible before. even in headphones.

Cluttered but comfy nontheless

Comfy, a bit too much retro tho. 9/10
take a better picture, this has potential.
how doe shaving so much light behind the monitor work out for you?
2/10
cozy 7/10
so was it just overpriced office furniture?
feels cramped. lacking visible comfort.
Jumbled together
damn, thats a huge looking dorm. country? and what are you shooting?
I used to have those same monitors, and I loved them to death, but goddamn modern IPS monitors are a blessing.
clean that up

>how doe shaving so much light behind the monitor work out for you?
I down the blinds until the light is acceptable, and enjoy a comfy view at night and in rainy days.

What do you think? Finally feel like I have setup that is practical and also looks nice (atleast to me).

It does look nice and comfy, but too cramped and everything is weirdly off center.

My dedicated monitor started flickering the picture and brightness settings on its own nonstop, and the menu would cover the whole center of screen and cross hairs in game, so I must use the TV. Still haven't bought proper furniture either, but it's functional.

>damn, thats a huge looking dorm. country? and what are you shooting?

Dorm? It's a 2-bed apartment in Scotland. I shoot all sorts, but those are mostly snaps from a /p/ meet on Klasse S & Bessa R2A + 50/1.1

Are those speakers or fans on that wall

I can't quite tell what OS that is. What's it run?

They're speakers left behind by the previous owner. They were installed in each room of the house and would play whatever was being played in the living room media center.

Its obviously w10.

The logo was too blurry in the pics and the taskbar was on top. Wasn't quite sure.

Nice setup, but bed looks small. I have a 2 meters 2-seater couch and it's still small for me, how do you sleep on this thing?
Very nice placement, what's that chair btw?
Looks like my desk most of the time
Messy. Why can't you just remove all of this stuff?

Yeah is right, it's win 10.
Wish I was running something else but I fear setting up my vr on some other OS and having to troubleshoot until it works.

That's actually pretty cool, must've been a lot of work for the previous owner

Can't blame you desu; I've tried to do VR on Ubuntu, and it's complete ass. The fact that I was trying to use android VR emulation through a Windows program, since I had no headset probably didn't help.

Horrendous / 10

oh shit it's kalyx. hey kalyx.

>that wallpaper
Noice

hooray

and the vr area next to it.

favs

toodepressedtosortmyshitoutedition

Your setup reminds me of those weekends I spent playing WoW all day when I was younger, waking up early, making coffee and playing all morning.
Thanks for the comfy memories.

hey. how u know?

>how do you sleep on this thing?
Sleep on my couch or on my bed? I can sleep on both and even on my chair if I wanted to. I'm not a picky sleeper.

My bed mattress (below the window) is 200x90cm. My couch is 170x80cm (130x55cm sitting area).

>can afford some rgb keyboard
>can't afford a case
>drinking miller lite
>thinks david needs more than 1 hat
Get your priorities straight user, for fucks sake.

They were pretty neat, but everyone would tune them out anyway so the media center was sold and is long gone. I'm sure the wiring is still perfectly fine.

Any desk recommendations? I need to fit all of the above, klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers, and a 24 inch monitor. I don't want anything sitting on the ground. The TV already has a stand elsewhere.

Forever one of my favs

we are watching.

>content in mpv
good shit user

what's the model of your monitor?

>$39 keyboard
>die in a fire

VGGSHITTRASH99
spooky. I assumed everyone forgot me.

nah im from the original wired

got rid of the Jar tho

tryhard/10

rip lainchan 2014-2016

A E S T H E T I C

What mouse pads actually look nice? The better ones always seem to be gaymer XL or long mats.
And every generic one I've used starts peeling.

upvotes for each and every one of (You)

>Carpal tunnel machine for a mouse
>iPhone
Fucking [TRIGGERED]

why are the pictures on the wall pixilated?

I actually might just stop using a mousepad

MmMMMm those headphones

What's speaking against a long mat? Been using one ( See ) for a year now myself and don't need to care about space for my mouse anymore. Only downside I've experienced, could be just mine though cause it was pretty cheap, is the material. Makes my mices laser clog up with fluff over time, easy to remove but still a bit annoying

it has potential. could use some de-cluttering.

Yeah they are pretty functional, I used to have an extended one kind of like that too. I'm just getting a new wood desk soon and having a big black mat on it might hinder my attempts at aesthetics.
Dumb reason I know, but I don't even play games much anymore to justify using a low enough sensitivity to take full advantage of a large mouse mat.

ah kitty, nice

This room looks good it looks like you might actually bring girls over sometimes.

what kind of psychopath doesnt have a cat

>mices

>clean that up
just for you. new monitor too

what are you planning on doing with the old monitor? get a stand for it and mount it to the side of that box

I want one so bad :( I have an octopus, but it's not quite the same.

mystery points

What's the Thinkpad stand?
> Not the Docking Station

Moving out within the next 3 months. Will have a much better setup then. Probably have a bigger corner desk type deal. Can't wait to also hang all my posters and Miku stuff. Only have 6 posters up and framed currently

Might even be able to set the 5.1 speaker setup how it should be.

certified 0% comfy

I had 3 girls here this week but we were working on a project, I also live with my gf and I dont think she will like me bringing random hoes home.
Have a cato for your guess.