nothing about her is herself

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4jpxum/why_do_people_like_beyoncé/
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4jpxum/why_do_people_like_beyoncé/?sort=top
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGiVzIr8Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that doesn't matter to most people.

ask them and leave us alone

>Shitposts on the internet
>Bitches about an artist not being genuine

lol okay user.

Nice jump in logic.
?

Am I supposed to confront all of them?
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4jpxum/why_do_people_like_beyoncé/

Because people like different music, or maybe even identify with different musicians and value that more than their music itself. Also because it's ultimately the product that matters (the music and persona) rather than its "genuinity" or lack of it

Everything this kid says is correct but he has a poor taste in headwear I'll give you that.

It seems as if Sup Forums is here.

But yeah she sucks ass

>white in-studio writers create album
>white people can't review this, it's not for us

OP is me and I'm not Sup Forums

unfortunately I'm probably bringing them to this thread

oh well

Fine let me spell it out for you. Your immature, sophomoric autistic shitposting is far less genuine than anything Beyonce will do in her whole career.

"Music is dead lewronggeneration"'

Go back to fucking reddit you unimaginative hipster cuck.

>don't like an artist
>they happen to be a black woman
>"lel /po/ is here racists gb2 Sup Forums lmao"
Sometimes I have no idea how to talk to you people

>i want to live in v for vendetta

because most people have shit taste. The only way to fix this is by electing a guy 100% like hitler into office and force all of these cunts to listen to good white people music like The Smiths or Chvrches

The album is more about infidelity than race... if you actually listened to it you'd know that. Goddamn people bitching about this shit have no idea what they're talking about.

>"Music is dead lewronggeneration"'
where did I say this?! go back to your shitty subreddit kid

This has to be bait.

No, but ask some of them, instead of asking on an image board were almost no one likes her.

if he's not being genuine when he's being such a fag doesn't that make him kinda not of a fag?

Liberals are some weird folk mang

Pretending to be a fag for validation on internet messaging board is pretty faggy behavior in my opinion.

that was my point, I was speaking to the people on twatter who used that as an argument whenever someone gave it a negative review lol.

Hey I've been out of high school for 6 years, is the alt-right common amongst teenagers now or is it just an internet thing?

Literally nobody says this. Only/pol/fags.

Take your insecurity and leave.

It's just an internet/Sup Forums thing from what I can tell.
I'm only 3 out from HS so...

almost everything is just an internet meme

but buzzfeed told me she's god

>It's just an internet/Sup Forums
>trump is going to be the gop candidate

and we got lucky with only 2 of these posts so far

The Establishment is sjw hippies.
Being a fascist is the new counter culture.

We are here to offend you and hurt your fweeling, we dont live in a safe space son, WE LIVE IN DA DANGER ZONEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

I mean, it's really only grown in the past year so neither of us can answer it

Yep. It's like Weimar Germany out there. The kids are all degenerate SJWs or racist alt-right skinheads

How common is it? Is it just the rejects and the criminal kids that are fascists? I'm wicked interested in this huge cultural shift

Trump's voting base definitely isn't primarily high schoolers.

That's fuckin crazy. So popular kids are digital hippies and everyone else is fascist?

>hippies
>the establishment is still blowing the fuck out of a billion countries every day
don't think u know what that term means

The establishment is neoliberalism+ identity politics.

it's not new and it's not any larger than it used to be, people just thought of a new meme word to describe it.

this is retarded, the vast majority of people don't even into politics. the two most vocal sides are just on opposite ends of the horseshoe. it's always been this way.

legalizing heroin would take out the hippies real smooth

Lol no man, this is new. There were conservatives before, now many of them have turned into fascists.

Opiates are not a hippie drug. hallucinogens, molly, ecstasy and weed are hippie drugs.

the establishment is leftism
The media is leftism, turn on the tv, it promotes leftist values.
Academia is leftism, go to school, live in the day care diploma mill and get taught white people are evil.
The new rebels are the right wing.

because most people don't care. we're not all edgy 16 year olds who've just worked out that pop music is manufactured. i don't know why you thought this revelation was worth making a thread about

because I'm tired so I'm more irritated by reddit than usual
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4jpxum/why_do_people_like_beyoncé/?sort=top

>The Establishment is sjw hippies
If anyone actually believes this I can pretty much guarantee their window to the real word is via Sup Forums and tumblr

the establishment is only leftism when it comes to social policies, and that's mostly to keep the left complacent. it's pretty much an oligarchy otherwise.

they were fascists in denial before is what they were.

go complain about it in youtube comments or something, if you hate pop music so much talk about something else

he never said any of that

why are you so upset?

Leftists are also responsible for the vast majority of technological innovations and art that all of humanity benefits from. You should be kissing our feet, Cleetus.

>the establishment is leftism
paradoxical
>The media is leftism, turn on the tv, it promotes leftist values.
media coverage promotes the centrist/center-right status quo. also liberalism and leftism are not to be conflated, keep in mind
>Academia is leftism, go to school, live in the day care diploma mill and get taught white people are evil.
No, you got taught simply that white people aren't gods, and opened discussion up to alternate points of view than the white male perspective, which gave crackers like you an ego contusion.

right vs. left wing strawman shitposting is killing this board

>why haven't she and all her fans been gassed yet
Because Hitler is dead and that shit's illegal.

>all she is is a corporate icon
The U.S. has a capitalist economy.

>nothing about her is herself
Nothing about anyone is themselves. We're all made up of bits and pieces we've gleaned from around us. Pamela Anderson said it best, "We're all born naked. Everything else is just drag."

It's disingenuous to imply that pointing out Beyonce is a corporate fraud is Sup Forums. Any proper leftist will dismiss Beyonce too.

yes but everyone already knows

Typical leftist arrogance.
The only reason america landed on the moon was because of a nazi.
Wagner, hated the jews.
What is leftist art anyways besides taking a shit in a box?

>No, you got taught simply that white people aren't gods, and opened discussion up to alternate points of view than the white male perspective, which gave crackers like you an ego contusion.
OK explain this
We spent a day in music history going over how the Voyager Golden Record is overly western.
The Golden Record has music from Africa, Eastasia, South America, the Western world, etc.

And that's not multicultural enough

So fuck off.

oh, look the good old leftist equality i hear so much about.

lets see, leftist school work WHITE MEN ARE EVIL AND RESPOBSLIBE FOR EVERYTHING BAD NYAH

well that vague anecdote certainly proves him wrong

>Chvrches
>Good
kek

democracy was invented by homosexuals

There isn't anything wrong with it bro, it's merely about loving and preserving your race lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

did you go to college at all?

The point is that the leftism isn't simply broader perspectives, it's unreasonable and asks for a nigh complete omission of white culture.

>What is leftist art anyways

Pretty much >90% of the music discussed on Sup Forums and other music sites.

You're proving his point, user.

i'm sure some people do that. to suggest all leftist thought or even the majority of it is like that is retarded

B...but user...you live in a white culture.

...you get exposure to it everyday.

>asks for a nigh complete omission of white culture.

>to suggest all leftist thought or even the majority of it is like that is retarded
You have to be accountable for all of your base.
That's why I'm neither right nor left.

OK so when we're talking about the music of the world.
Do we want 20 basic variations in raga from 1000-2000?
Or do we want 20 classical pieces from 1000-2000?

Which one would have more "diversity?"
See above.

>You have to be accountable for all of your base.
>b-but we didn't own the slaves or genocide the imdians

horseshoe theory

Well, I'm a leftist, but couldn't art just be considered a human thing?

Fuckin' Frank Zappa was a conservative, but you can't deny that he had a profound influence on the music and arts scene.

where did I say that isn't something to acknowledge

>You have to be accountable for all of your base.
......not really
to avoid alignment with any established philosophy because you might be associated with personified strawmen, and this is coming from someone who has the same sort of tendencies but is working on it, is craven. that's why it's so cringy when south park tries to be political.

>Asks for one or the other
Couldn't we have a bit of both?

I mean, if it's culturally significant to a lot of humanity, we should include it, right?

Portray them in fedoras, that'll show them!

>Frank Zappa
>Conservative
wew lad

but Matt & Trey actually tend to believe one of the sides, they just show the flaws of both.

That first comment, damn...

>beyonce is good because
>she changes the way she looks
>she played a good gig in my town
>she has NEVER made something I dont like
>she hasnt married a lot of celebrities

La puta adre que te pario......

>when leftists say there are no rightwing musicians or artists

uhhh dude, Zappa spent most of his time absolutely shitting on conservatives. he was a libertarian. watch him on any talk show during the Regan era.

Yeah he clearly spent his entire life doing that antic

If anything rightwingers are the only white people to invent new music, leftwingers just copy niggers

blues -> heavy metal -> nwobhm / thrash -> black metal

wow three whole degrees of separation from niggers

>rightwingers
>new anything

all pop music just copies niggers

Which is what we fucking did you fucking moron

Wasn't good enough

>your only "options" are being an edgy new-right memester or a weepy-eyed SJW
FUCK THIS IDPOL SHIT
RETURN TO MATERIALISM WHEN

Materialism disregards identity. That's my main problem with Marxism and Bernie sanders- type people. I want the American Dream to be real for everyone, not just working class white males.

>American Dream
>existing at all without near-slave labor

>when you're mad that the meme describes you perfectly

REEEEEE

>implying that identity politics aren't just memes spread to distract and divide the working class

youtube.com/watch?v=XZGiVzIr8Qg

>implying that flannel shirt communistfags don't help them by pretending class politics will solve all racial and gender problems

She's the musical equivalent of one of those 'stealth Starbucks'. Starbucks know that some people seek local, unique cafes over chains, so they just give it a different name and décor and get their money anyway. Pink is the 'alternative rocker', Lady Gaga is the 'weird' one, Beyonce is the designated deep feminist. Deep down, they're all making cookie cutter pop music.

>implying they won't solve the ones that matter most
Not enough black programmers at Google = not a real problem
Low wages, high rents in black neighborhoods = actual problem