Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0o7fbNKhpM
youtube.com/watch?v=IzyzrYeg7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=zVW_Eh_Dnr8
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbKF7n8lJk
youtu.be/q_eo5j5sib8?t=3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/brit/

never again post this disgusting busted disfigured nigger nosed plastic surgery monster

i hope everyone that ever listened to gaypop in life dies right in this moment

Twice is literally the next SNSD

Crayon Pop

heol-ing @ some of the posts from the previous thread, to be perfectly honest with you guys

my soty
youtube.com/watch?v=m0o7fbNKhpM

Nice little donk he's got here.

>I post gaypop on Sup Forums

when the memer doesn't care to converse with you

>never again post this disgusting busted disfigured nigger nosed plastic surgery monster

reposting, thread was saging

Listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzyzrYeg7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=zVW_Eh_Dnr8
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbKF7n8lJk

and tara discography

dance

>gaypop was a mistake
>meanwhile bigbang blew everyone out of the water when they blew up
Gaypop is the reason why kpop became a thing in the west

Article : How did Twice become the leader of the third generation of girl groups?
=======================
1. [+269, -30] They have a great balance in terms of numbers for their digital sales, physical sales, YouTube views, and fandom. All of the members are individually unique, nobody really sticks out like a sore thumb.

2. [+246, -28] Their biggest pro is that they communicate well with their fans. Other groups do too but they don't. They'll sleep for only two hours just so they can V app with their fans and hold fan signings for 2-3 hours at a time, making sure to give every fan that came eye contact and conversation. Jihyo also made sure to take care of Once's parents on parents' day.

4. [+134, -14] All 9 members are charming and uniquely pretty in different ways! Their song is good too

5. [+128, -14] Like the article says, they have achieved the perfect formula for idol success with digital + physical sales + YouTube views. There's no other group other than Big Bang and Soshi who have these three down pat. They're a girl group that's sure to set records.

6. [+54, -4] I went to their Bookyung University festival performance and people were waiting since 10 ㅜㅜㅜ Everyone around me were men though ㅋㅋ

8. [+33, -0] JYP's girl groups always manage to become the #1 of their generations. They're always strong digitally so it's not a surprise that Twice is too but for them to also be strong in physical album sales + fandom and international fandom numbers is what makes them really daebak...

9. [+28, -0] It's not only the Korean market they're doing well in but the international market too. They get so many foreign YouTube comments that you can tell this group is for sure not your average group.

10. [+30, -2] They've been #1 on the digital charts for 4 weeks now! Their debut track is still at #20 and they've passed 100,000 physical sales. Mina, Sana, and Momo have secured the Japanese fanbase and Tzuyu's Taiwanese fame needs no further explanation!

>churrop baby churrop baby

naw

Are we in uggo hour? only uggos has been posted till now pls start posting non-uggos thanks

I'm tired, I left at 8am and came back home at 10pm

>the only gaypopper who is no fun

lmao imagine taeyeon having to sing something embarrassing like that

Crayon pop > Twice
any day of the week.

>Gaypop is the reason why kpop became a thing in the west

word
gaypop runs thia shit

taeyeons plump bare butt

umji removal squad

There is no way to stop Jessica at this point, she's reaching Kris' levels of success it's unbelievable. In fact you should blame Tiffany that you've been supporting all this time. What an interesting development.

>"Sana-chan, can you please call me onii-chan?"

omoooo

>never again post this disgusting busted disfigured nigger nosed plastic surgery monster

Momo is living a lesbians dream.

>she's reaching Kris' levels of success
Kris is Chinese and can speak Mandarin. Jessica is a nobody in China other than being a celeb. She cant speak the language and has basically flopped there.

kpop was a mistake

Sem noona, why'd you go

Where?

O M O
M
O

youtu.be/q_eo5j5sib8?t=3m

Are there any other groups that feature so many japs? It's been mostly chinese with the occasional thai

sleep tight memer

she cried when she heard gee but she would have offed herself if she had to do churrop

literally an angel of beauty

>literally an angel of beauty

Jessica just laughs throughout it all. She's a sales person and only got back into kpop because no one wanted her expensive sun glasses. Also look at this pic of Woohyun and Tiffany. If this isn't cute to you, I'm done.

Lay is needed. Fake Chinese like Xiumin and Chen will never cut it.
He won't get kicked or leave.

L? Go blond? If you thought he couldn't get uglier, here it is.

Twice a shit

meant to quote

The point is that both have left their original groups under unpleasant circumstances and they're both doing great against all odds.

Jei is in a lesbian drama called "Lily Fever" in case you wanna watch

I'm not going to sleep right now, I'm just too tired to meme

nah

no i didn't

>L? Go blond? If you thought he couldn't get uglier, here it is.

these threads are so god damn shitty lmao

i blame the gaypop fags

>I'm not going to sleep right now, I'm just too tired to meme

bropopers completely reckt

I've watched it few weeks ago after Hyomin recommended it on her instagram

Spilling salt on Seulgi's arm and watching her writhe in pain

I'm never too tired to meme.

i said sleep tight.. now go to sleep..

Do you think Momo has experimented with some of the girls?

>Spilling salt on Seulgi's arm and watching her writhe in pain

Jesus christ

I kinda feel for the guy cause he had a lot of shit happening to him lately but fuck he's annoying as shit

>I talk about my oppa on Sup Forums for hours

It would have been cute if it was any other girl in the planet (except for Taeyeon) but Tiffany is just overall disgusting. Jessica is a sales person and she knows what she wants. Fly is a touching song about her journey and nobody can't take it from her. Truly a heroine.
No, not L. I'm talking about the husbando.

Lay won't get kicked because he is the connection to the chinese market. Even if knetz want him gone, SM will not let him go at any cost as long as Exo is the most established group.

You will never hug Soyul

Based complainer user doing what they do best. Baiting then blaming others for ruining the thread and not the actual ones responsible like themselves for bair or straight up shitposters.

Here it it.

posting pictures of pretty people is not music related. so these were never good, gayfags or not.

>You will never hug soyul posters
Damn this feeling

i have yet to meet this kind of person irl

I am a k pauper

gotta agree

CHOLGIT CHOLGIT

dust is everywhere.....

sweep

>It would have been cute if it was any other girl in the planet (except for Taeyeon) but Tiffany is just overall disgusting. Jessica is a sales person and she knows what she wants. Fly is a touching song about her journey and nobody can't take it from her. Truly a heroine. No, not L. I'm talking about the husbando.

>Based complainer user doing what they do best. Baiting then blaming others for ruining the thread and not the actual ones responsible like themselves for bair or straight up shitposters.
aaaah, stop replying to him

you love him, don't you

>Based complainer user doing what they do best. Baiting then blaming others for ruining the thread and not the actual ones responsible like themselves for bair or straight up shitposters.

Straight from the underground
A young gook got it bad
Cause she bullied ugly slut

she's a weird case.

sometimes I think she's super hot and other times I find her ugly as shit

its true. tiffany is a granny

I know that feel, I have the same with Slug and Sulli

this thread is lame. even the last one was better. what are you currently listening to, kpg?

user, you're making me feel like an idol. Those quotes are like knetz comments. kek

her looks didn't matter much to me.
she had charisma. her and erin are fun as fuck.

Where'd the Crayon Pop go?

that I can agree with.