Best looking laptops!

Post them if you want...

Other urls found in this thread:

weidian.com/item.html?itemID=2045640500&wfr=c&ifr=itemdetail&spider_token=7b86&spider=seller.zx-shopdetail.5.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*notebook

I still think this is the single best laptop design ever made. Everything after this from Apple especially has been downhill except for having faster guts under the shell.

If only the hinges didn't leave a stupid gap

I have that model and the keyboard is 100% trash.

Everything looks good execept the keyboard and camera. The grills look really nice. Get goyed!

But that's a tablet, albeit still better than any laptop applel has ever shat out.

It's both. I only buy second hand or on Newegg deals. Only a complete retard buys them at OEM price. My Surface Book only costed me 800 with the pen.

I really liked the keyboard on those. Better than the chiclet ones.

when was that? I thought i was lucky to get my surface pro 4 8gb model for the same price a year ago

2017 summer. Lurk moar on ebay

in a different country

My GOAT

hnnng
>tfw you didn't get into memepads until after these had made their run

Nothing beats this piece of perfection. Even the new ones can't compete.

This is the one here.

Even better.... I bought five.

wheres your face?

what scope is that? almost looks like asm-4tz

The X301 was the ultimate realisation of the Thinkpad industrial design. The previous peak was the T60, the subsequent eddy the T430s.

Mine

Where do they even sell these things? Google only shows reviews but fuckall on shops

They don't. X62's are modernized X61's.

It's a Chinese Oly SZ knockoff. Completely different inside from the real thing, sold under a ton of different brand/model names.
It's OK till you try to take pics through it, then you realize it's got less than 1/10th the optical res of the real thing.

weidian.com/item.html?itemID=2045640500&wfr=c&ifr=itemdetail&spider_token=7b86&spider=seller.zx-shopdetail.5.1

"sold out"

Spotting homosexuals has never been this easy

*throttles to 800mhz and catches fire*
heh, nothing personnel, kid

You're all gay

Cute

ebin maymay

X41T

>subsequent eddy the T430s

>not the X1 Gen 2

Woah sweet phone

*blocks your path*

>windows phone
>2nd gen x1

I've owned both, they have good points, but keyboard layout and touchbar of that x1 gen2 really bring it down

Awesome keyboard, awful touchbar.

This

> le 800mhz meme

Are other manufacturers even trying?

I personally love mine

Most of these barely have ports....no optical drive...no interesting design.

Same god-damned featureless slabs over and over. Almost as bad as the smartphone market.

No removable battery...no upgradability...same high prices...and less features.

You guys actually like this shit?

Don’t think I’ve needed to use an optical drive in the past four years

Thinkpad SL series

>that glossy lid

the only good glossy lid

This thing, except mine has a slightly dim backlight in the bottom left corner.

And that's the only thing you took form that post...

>dust gets in through the massive fucking gap and scratches the screen
Who the fuck thought up this shitty design

The HP spectres are good looking. Shame the black was out of stock when I got mine.

just got one second hand. turns out i was wrong for hating on the fabric. best typing experience ive ever had.

It feels amazing but it sufferers from contact wear/bald spots and your greasy hands will stain it over time.

>tfw i have this model except in silver with black keys and a blue metallic lid

vista-era laptops were so fucking comfy
It's a shame they were underpowered as fuck, ran stupid hot and they all had massive hinge problems

Best form factor.

>macshit

Shame about PPC losing all it's support, those old g4 and g3 laptops could still be awesome GNU/Linux machines if anyone was still writing software for the platform.

I just ran a damp cloth with a tiny bit of detergent over the sections that were a bit darker after 5 months and that seems to have got it back to where it was.

Asus is

Damn, Sup Forums autists are sad. It's one thing to not like a product but it's an entirely separate thing to mention how much you dislike a product in a thread that has very little to do with it.
Yikes.

I like this hinge.

There was a time I wanted this so much.

I find HP Spectres beautiful in their promo pics, but the real thing not that impressive.

Just make sure you keep it clean.

Yo niggas, what are some ~1500 euros quad core laptops to look forward to?

Solid, reliable and a good warranty.

>dust can scratch a screen by itself
Nigga you what?

Fuck that piece of shit, I've got to work with this and I can't believe how many problem the fucking thing has
HP never

I kept considering a xps13 for fee years.
First there was the auto adaptive brightness you couldn't disable.
Then you could disable it, but only for the touch screen model. There also was the coil whine.
Now it went full apple and only features USB C.

Now that the new thinkpad x280 went full gay mode and had remove the swappable battery and the Ethernet port, I might consider this one for a t h i n n small sized laptop.
But I'm gonna wait a bit more and wait for people's impression and the next CPU gen with the meltdown fix.

Obviously the picture says -6600U, that's a negative 6600 while the Macbook has a positive 7700

*blocks your path*

The white keyboard really is an eye-catcher

ugly tho

>windoze phone
>windoze os
>zune
5 rupees have been deposited to your account Rajeesh

The eeePC series has the best netbook look imo. Put a light Linux on this and its beautiful.

If your everyday routine is house-car-office and you don't live in a sandy area, all good. But quartz deposit from dust/sand can cause annoying microscratches.

>Uses third-party chinkshit laptop charger
>Leaves computer charging for 24 hours unattended

Yes, it was Apple that burnt her house down...

the eeepc looked neat when I first bought it, but it's so slow and so 2008. :(

>third party laptop charger
Why do people do this? Are they that bad at not losing stuff or did they go and buy used Macbook without charger from Tyrone?

I always get smaller chink one purely because of the size.

What can I say, that lustre is fine.

>eeepc

Lastest office, autocad, acrobat, photoshop, everything works nice.

Try opening simple web page in chrome - takes minutes to render.

My new TP E480 of course

>dat bezel

Probably just empty space with tiny led backlight driver board.

Pretty shitty design all in all.

Is that a camera? That's fucking brilliant

Fucking brilliant if you want it to gawk at your dripping chin.

>nosehair/ double chin cam
>brilliant

No.

No.

12" Powerbook G4 is the best designed Apple product.

>msi
>reliable