Grimes is God's gift to music

Grimes is God's gift to music

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dankmemevespertine
youtube.com/watch?v=m2W5yf_h8gM
youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM
youtu.be/3SuHWMaNY48
actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/144509733624/sup-i-have-learned-some-stuff-that-u-may-find
youtube.com/watch?v=RFb4cJSepp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her musical act is already finished.

I don't remember sending anyone.

...and you're satan's gift to this board.

OP here, meant to post pic related instead

God's Gift is Grime

Which is why I'm an atheist.

The universe was empty, until me.

muh fucking dick

this

I just realized how superior the Realiti demo is compared to the album version.
She needs to make more music like that.
I don't think I'd like her earlier albums though.
I listened to a few of her older songs and they weren't as good.

>thinking this

H I P S
I
P
S

soundcloud.com/dankmemevespertine

I don't know about that OP, but I do like grimes. She makes pretty good tracks and seems like a chill girl. Someday I'd like to kick back, smoke her out and play video games and eat ice cream.

Grimes is LITERALLY the worst thing to ever happen to modern day music. She culturally appropriates Eastern Culture, makes shitty pop music disguised behind layers of """"Indie cred"""" for hipsters so they can pretend to not like top 40 pop.
She is pure, unadulterated shite.

>James does this on many occasions
>They probably do that shit while banging, too
>That pasty, greasy, stringy haired neckbeard who literally cuts himself
FUCKING LUCKY ASS PIECE OF SHIT

this could apply to both grimes and bjork

except Bjork actually makes good music and actually has a proven track record of making actual art music.
Grimes is worse than fucking anything to ever exist.

>bjork

You're definitely out of the way.

Grimes is incredible.

Grimes isn't a fake piece of shit, had literally no knowledge of music, still can't read music, can barely play any instruments and still manages to make good songs.

>Bjork actually makes good music
Oh go shove it up your ass and keep wanking to your ugly, fake, stupid, vapid artist.

t. buttblasted grimesfag

You have shit opinions, pal. Fuck off.

Bjork is the superior musician, but grimes looks like a better fuck.

/thread

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah I'm fucking angry that morons like you and that tripfag feel the need to come into every grimes thread and spam your stupid artist that nobody has heard of except a creepy mexican who literally tried to kill her and yourselves.

As if the fucking waifufaggotry wasn't bad enough, you mongoloids only poison the waters futher. Why? Do you not have anything better to do? Any positive energy to give? Go to Sup Forums if you want to shitpost.

You're ridiculous and immature like an underage 7 years old kid. But it's obvious, only a retarded, boring asshole would pretend to say Bjork is bad and Grimes is better.

If Grimes still manages to make good songs despite her flaws, that means she's a huge talent. It's like someone that barely knows how to cook makes the best cake you ever ate.

Does nothing. She still looks like a middle-aged Inuit native women with

It's the cost of actually believing an artist like Grimes is of any value, musically and appearance-wise

desu I still haven't listened to Bjork because I'm too busy listening to Grimes. She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome and is like a porcelain doll. Like, I'd hit her and she'd shatter into a million pieces. She's ugly like one, too.

ITT: Grimesfags showing all their squallid and underage attitude.

I will make Grimes the next fucking poseurcore of this board. Watch. Grimes fans are more fucking annoying than any elitist. Plus Unty likes Grimes so that makes it even worse.

off topic shitposting is against the rules.

Grimes is the artist of the decade. Prove me wrong, motherfuckers. If you can.

with what user, I MUST KNOW

bjork may look like a discount gook but grimes looks like an actual bridge troll lmao

Honestly you should just kill yourself and take with you that garbage neanderthal thing called Grimes.

>prove me wrong
The numbers speak for themselves.

>Giving a single flying fuck what any single other person thinks
>Giving any of these precious fucks about opinions of anonymous strangers on a shitty fucking hipster imageboard
>Exerting effort and shitposting in a tactical manner because you are so assblasted and can't handle people having opinions

It's great that you're so annoyed by her and her fans. It's legit great. You fucking deserve that, fuckwit. If you think that Molly Rankin is better than Grimes you should leave this place immediately and never come back.

God's cruel sometimes OP just gotta push through, you'll get through it man.

CHECKED

Grimes and her fans are shit.

>Grimes
>neanderthal
Do you think she looks like a neanderthal?

There's no need to prove, you're objectively wrong.

Incorrect. Source: Reality and not the super distorted echo that's produced by this website.

Don't reply to shitposters. Post Grimes, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2W5yf_h8gM

ITT: ASSMAD GRIMESFAGS WITHOUT ARGUMENTS

ITT: Grimes haters vs Grimes fans. Who will win? My money is on the latter army. You can't beat Grimes and her fans.

Molly Rankin

1. Is hot
2. Has a amazing voice
3. Makes the girl version of REM and Smiths music
4. Likes Oasis

She is perfect

FUCK BJÖRK. SHE'S NEVER BEEN GOOD. NOT EVEN THE SUGARCUBES WERE DECEN'T.

Weregild is so fucking great: youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM

How can a musician be so talented??

it's actually Bjorkfags vs. Grimesfags

even though I prefer Bjork, I'm just here to watch people fight

Grimes is like a little piece of turd that comes out Bjork when she goes to the toilet, and you can take that as a compliment after all. Keep listening to that little piece of turd, user.

Molly Rankin will never ever, ever make a song as good as Oblivion. Mark my words.

forgot to post this much needed pic

While you're beating each other here, Joanna and Grimes are having fun.

>bjork has shaved legs and armpits
Fucking disgusting.

It's actually Sup Forums against this cancer called Grimes. We have to eliminate all its cells.

I have to agree with the guy...
Grimes is hotter

Says an user on a chinese image board.

You will never succeed. The harder you try, the harder will be the counter-reaction. Like it or not, she's everywhere on Sup Forums.

what do you think her studio smells like

i bet it smells kind of like her unwashed self, but in an ignorable way. like it wouldn't actively make you vomit, you'd get used to it in a few minutes of being in there, but you wouldn't want to take a deep breath through your nose if you were feeling queasy.

I like both, I think Björk is very talented, I enjoy her music but I love Grimes more

Grimes is disgusting, friends. One must have serious mental problems to like this trap monster.

It's funny because both artists are amazing on their own. Why people need to compare them all the time?

The smart people listen to both artists.

idk desu, Grimes has some pretty alright tracks but I haven't listened to her enough to judge anyway

she does have hairy ass arms, though

I don't think she smells bad, but as you're asking my opinion, I would eat her out even if she didn't take a bath.... definitely

You didn't give her music a fair chance. You would change your mind immediately. No hate.

Grimes is crude and grungy. She has ripped stockings because her toenails aren't well trimmed. She showers anywhere from 5-2 times a week.

Bjork is too feminine to be attractive, desu. You gotta throw some masculinity and idgaf into a girl for her to be attractive. Grimes is well balanced between the two.

Was. Grimes changed since Visions. She's exquisite now.

Stop confusing old Grimes with new Grimes.

I would start by licking her feet, then kissing her thights and move on

we love grimes desu
everyone on mu loves grimes
quit trying to lie

who is holding the lamp?

>too feminine
>implying feminity isn't the best thing about a girl
You're just stuck in the closet user, and that's totally fine

she's been on record that she thinks we are too clean and she showers irregularly. she most definitely smells, but she's also vegan, so she probably doesn't smell that terrible.

You seem to think Grimes has changed. The only thing that's changed is she's better at live shows and can play actual instruments.

>Bjork is too feminine to be attractive

Spotted the faggot.

If there's someone here who remotely thinks Grimes can be cuter than Bjork must get away from this planet once and forever.

~~Queen Status~~

>Wanting to fuck something that's cute
Take your closet pedophilia and fuck off to dwchan, please.

Grimes and Bjork are cute in completely different ways

I still have a bias for Bjork's style of cute though, which is why I waifu her so much

just lol

>better at live shows

That's why one of her last shows was deleted from internet due to the fact that was so bad that it could bring negative opinion upon her. Grimes is always been a horrible performer, without passion or skill or endurance in her voice, which is a total disaster during live. She mainly does some presets on her Roland Gaia and makes some retard quirky dancing to entertain the crowd. This is the Grimes experience essentially.

>That
>Cute
Fucking gross, looks like this pig

You don't realize that she's 30 in that pic, my user.

idk who that is

Absolutely retard.

Go back to

>entire thread
>not one grime track
youtu.be/3SuHWMaNY48

grimes is relatable and a good person with a good heart.

actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/144509733624/sup-i-have-learned-some-stuff-that-u-may-find

she seems like someone who would go on tumblr

>64964015
YES

you look like a pig

she seems like someone who would go on tumblr

YES

Whoever has the courage to dislike or pretend to dislike Bjork in this way must be a disgusting filthy piece of shit and should be locked-up into a sanitarium.

do you think claire's a slob?

Yes garter

>That fucking piss bottle underneath the table below her feet

>Piss bottles are real
SEND THIS TO THE MEDIA

this is so funny cuz like there is actually literally no comparison. grimes is tres outclassed

>as a teenager
>i was totally like a teenager
tres quotable

Hi