youtu.be/pqRXe3zGbJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but i am

>CĂ©line in english
>video games at all

nice b8

>vidya
>patrician

video games aren't art and will never be. They're just like children's cartoons, designed to sell films, toys, clothes, cereals.

it's only a probelem if they're trying to be art
if they're made to be fun then they're good but sadly the videogame industry is like 90% yakuza money laundering nowadays

Ooo fuck that's a good book tho

pleb
youtu.be/pqRXe3zGbJU

Insecure fag detected

nobody is saying games are art
people just want to have fun you edgy cunt

Tbf lots of people say videogames are art, or I mean artistic in the same way film, music, and literature are.

I think they certainly include artistic elements but I haven't seen a videogame approach any sort of artistic statement yet. They were better when they were just fun street fighters and super marios though.

i dont read my favourite band is modest mouse although i like a lot of different things my favourite game is path of exile and my favourite tv shows is twin peaks

pretty chill duderino/10 :)

lol

Questionable/10

Video game aren't art but pic related is proof that they can be patrician.

embryos

lmao

> ">reading"
Invalid

god i love dead man, neil young soundtrack fucking rules

TPAB has amazing lyrical content I know, but I just fucking hate how it sounds

Nice vidya and tv

Nice music.

you also have nice vidya and tv mane

Hamlet / Mother 3
Revolver / I don't really watch enough movies

>a compilation of illustration, film, animation, music, sound design and modelling isnt art.

i dont play video games but get off your high horse mate

>game
nice movie you got there, pal

Eat a dick BAYAR

>fellow sunrise and mad men fan
hello /film/

This. Video games are degenerate.

>degenerate

>le the U.S isn't a cultural wasteland meme

>patrician
There's nothing patrician about anything, really

If something is only patrician until the masses begin liking it, then patriciandom is transitory, and if that's the case then can it really be said to have any value or merit at all?

my tastes are pretty conventional paterfamilias

ahahhahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10 OP

>Mass Effect

Umbrella covering the wole series because the whole series is great you can fuck right off

>patrician
>video games
OK, child.

You must have read ONE book you've enjoyed. Just during school

What movies are those?

underrated

because I don't want to pretend to like things for cred points

Just end my pleb life

>Monster Movie
Great choice

I still can't get over my unwarranted distaste for Fez from back in my edgy Sup Forums-days, is it actually any good despite Fish being a hack?

>>Mass Effect
>because the whole series is great

you're both wrong. only the first game of the trilogy is great cause it's somewhat of a spiritual successor to kotor while 2 simplified the rpg elements too much and 3 just blew it completely with tying up the story

should have put "I'm a pleb when it comes to ____" in all the boxes to be honest fAm

Damn...

This isn't taste, this is a fashion statement

patrician:
almost patrician:
pleb:

t.

(You)

Listen you motherfucker, taste as an affectation is something you should have grown out of by the time you reached 19. No one seriously thinks that this faggot derives enjoyment out of Finnegans Wake; we all know he derives pleasure from flaunting his superior sensibilities like an expensive garb. Like a woman wearing a pretty dress to the ball. It's pure self-congratulatory nonsense that's actually embarrassing to everyone around you.

>It's pure self-congratulatory nonsense
like the trip user who turned someone else's post into an excuse to brag about his own authenticity? LMAO

If you're gonna shitpost at least do a good job.
I can name a shitload of games/franchises that have zero cross promotion.
Video games exist to sell themselves.
I don't know if you're a jaded Gen X-er or just a cunt, but you're kinds dumb either way.

Listen you motherfucker, I use a trip because having some sort of identifier makes conversations easier, it allows mongs like you to filter me, and discourages shitposting by attaching a reputation to my posts.

for once i agree with tripfag. i'm so fucking tired of the poseur accessorizing wankery that goes on here, and the sad virgins who encourage it.

lmao

(are you the same jeff mangum died for your sins from ~2010? i think you also posted on fa. (just wondering))

I'd also like to know what films are those, especially the left one.

I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient

800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.

8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.

4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.

18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.

That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

Yeah, it's me buddy. I'm the real mayo

they're not a sport either

All of those are shit, user. Especially Sunrise is a melodramatic PoS for middle-aged women.
Also:
>vidya at all

>only selects the kimonoshit
Can you not see how bad you've fucked up?

>finnegans wake

Problem child 2

/lit/izen here

I like Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins !rAl8Mz2mp2. Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins !rAl8Mz2mp2 tells it like it is and isn't afraid to voice his opinions. Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins !rAl8Mz2mp2 is a role model for us all.

>hip hop
>patrician
pick one

>/lit/izen
>vidya
A litizen of the pleb variety I infer.

There's only one good person ITT you're all such fucking children

How about you take a look at my book section and go home, plen.

>pixelation
Okay, done.

>book

Absolute pleb, go read something else

>Phil Fish is the Kanye West of videogames

A nigger?

About as uncultured as it gets. Why did you even put something under books if you've never read anything other than genre trash.

>and discourages shitposting by attaching a reputation to my posts

>He needs a 'reputation' to just not shit post.

Trips are for people who *need* to be identifiable for the purposes of a particular thread not for general conversational posting to have on at all times. You mong.

BAYAR RETURN TO BLINGRING

Shit taste

>it's not art because I dob't like it

This is why you retards are never taken seriously

Buddy, trips are as much a part of general Sup Forums culture as anonymity is. Whatever the initial intention was, almost no one uses trips for individual threads alone.

a scifi fag calling other people's taste shit lmao
manbabies should stop posting altogether.

Well at least you have one good album on there

kek. saved

>general Sup Forums culture
this is what actually believe

oh but iam

I hope you are referring to yourself.

Madmen sucks. It's a shitty soap opera with nice production design.

no it isn't you fool

So are we doing up to two per category?

Go back to /lit/ faggot