Are there any albums without any bad songs?

Are there any albums without any bad songs?
Apart from this only Nevermind and In Utero comes to mind.

This album is atrocious lmao

"only" nevermind and in utero? is this bait?

bait has some spice to it, not bad

Fever to tell - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

33 million sales, brother

>album sales = quality
top kek mate

"'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

Where are you from?

No

all those albums each have quite a few bad songs
every song here is perfect, Only Skin is perfect and then some
i like this album but come on dude

This might be cheating?

All these nubs

Pretty Hate Machine is superior.

Lurk more before posting

>but come on dude
What tracks are bad?

lmao

kill yourself

k nice dubs btw

do it faggot

>In Utero
>bad songs
no

I'll give you Nevermind has some unnecessary, too formulaic tracks, but In Utero is gold all the way through.

Name one bad song in Nevermind that isn't smells like teen spirit.

Very good. I'd add Walk Among Us as well...

Stay Away
It's not bad per se, but it shouldn't be there. It's the same as any other track on the album withouth being memorable or lyrically interesting. It's just meh

Polly

Fucking kill yourself m8. Stay away is their best song faggot scum. Did of AIDS and cancer.
God is gay.
And so are you nigger bitch.

>Stay Away is their best song
hahahahaha
ohohohohohoho
ihihiihihihihihih
hehehehehehehehehhe
fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufuuffufufufufufufufufufufuufufuffuufufufufuffu

Literally this album OP.
There is not a single bad song on it.

mcfucking kill yourself ,pleb

it's a perfect rape song, I understand why you hate it if you're a woman

>thinking nevermind and in utero were better than bleach and incesticide
>also thinking stay away is better than pennyroyal tea

You're a massive fucking faggot m8

Rape Me is a terrible song

>I'm on a plain
>I can't complain
damn...

wtf pleb? have you never been high on drugs on a plain before, that song captures that feeling perfectly

Who the hell are the Yeah Yeah Yeahs?

>Pink Floyd
>post Syd
bait?

>of all the Pink Floyd albums
>you post the most inconsistent one
boi

I've never done stimulants so no.
It doesn't capture depressants at all.
Also, throwing the word 'pleb' around when discussing Nirvana is a bit silly since they are one of the plebbbiest bands ever.

Not a single bad song on Reckoning or Fables either

then you're an uptight pleb like I thought , on a plain is a masterpiece

These are good choices

There's not a single bad song on any album R.E.M. released on IRS.

Yes that includes Wendell Gee I will fight anyone who disagrees.

It's a fun pop punk song with shit lyrics.
You are the pleb if you think Nirvana is anything more than an occasionally fun pop band.

Trey, sneaky basterd?

oh come on, pleb
now you're just getting ahead of yourself

Why do people use this meme?

Underneath the Bunker though?

Wendell Gee is my favorite closing track ever.

IT'S LIKE RA-YEE-YAAAIN

probably this one, jagged little pill comes close too

>Underneath the Bunker
I have a tendency to forget filler tracks like that one even exist haha

Pageant is still a 10/10 though

Pageant is actually my least favorite on IRS. I think it's more the sequencing than the songs, though.

People actually like Jagged Little Pill

It sounds like an album made in the factory with all the ingredients for a 90s hit

Liar.

That song fucking sucks.

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIAR YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE

>implying any song on this is LESS than a 9/10

you suck

Is loveless a great album?

Are they similar to say GSYBE experimental rock or more like Radiohead kid a?

Been thinking of getting it recently

yes, it is great. and it's completely different than the albums you listed. its really atmospheric and dreamy.

Do you have any appreciation for guitar sounds and textures? If yes, then Loveless is essential listening.

Like A Moon Shaped Pool?

Also are the lyrics abstract or are of meaning?

Yeah I'm convinced definitely gonna check out now

That album is shit-tier. Only good songs are Pretty Vacant, Anarchy In the Uk, God Save the Queen and Submission.

If it must be compared to anything Radiohead then listen to the last minute and a half of Blow Out, then imagine if they just made that sound their bitch.

You won't understand the lyrics. The vocals are there just for melody and texture, you're not supposed to understand what they're saying.

maximus plebicus

>manufactured entry-level punk
>not absolutely pleb-tier
Go listen to the Germs or the Buzzcocks or some shit

plebilicious

I see. So they use thier voices as if instruments.

Sounds great. Yeah I've seen this album recommended and posted here all the time but never bothered to check it out.

I've just recently been expanding music taste and only listened to a couple highly approved Sup Forums albums. Can't wait to check this out.

OP are you posting from 1995?

It's the best representation of the genre known as shoegaze there is. The whole point of it is to focus on effects, texture and atmosphere while doing pop/rock songs. There's a general dedicated to the genre that goes by the name /shugazi/. Stop by there if you like it!

1994 the year music died

Oh so this is shoe gaze? Yeah I've always seen it mentioned tought it was this super experimental firm of music so didn't bother checking it out.

But by your description of what it is I'll definitely look more into it. Are there other equally great shoe gaze albums you would recommend on top of Loveless

Is Loveless the only album of its kind where it serves as the perfect introduction to an entire genre?

I can't think of another one

>equally great

That's a bit of tricky business, that. An entire subgenre was just about spawned by what Loveless accomplished and while there are albums that have gone in more extreme noisy/melodic directions than Loveless, few will argue that no album brings the whole package the way Loveless does. Now I'm no master of the genre but for lighter stuff you can check out albums like Slowdive's Souvlaki or Lush's Spooky which are more like noisier dream pop (FYI, if you've not heard dream pop then check out Cocteau Twins at a bare minimum as they are quite good). I'm not too well versed in noisier stuff but I can recommend something like Pinkshinyultrablast by Astrobrite, or maybe even metalgaze like early Alcest or The Angelic Process. That said, I can recommend LSD and the Search for God's S/T and Psychocandy by The Jesus and Mary Chain quite readily alongside Loveless - the former is simply one of the best balances of the style outside of Loveless and the latter is basically THE proto-shoegaze album.

Heaven Or Las Vegas for dream pop

Never quite understood what Noise was but I'm assuming it's a large combination of sounds playing at the same time. Or not idk. Nonetheless this seems like a good beginner list for shoe gaze and similar sounding music so thanks bro

A goth, a nerd and a slut.

>In Utero
>Nevermind
>no bad songs

wew

33 million plebs what a surprise

agreed

sheryl crow>>>>>jewel>alanis

Listened to Loveless for the first time about two months ago and fell in love with it on the first listen. It wasn't until I discovered this album and heard how vehemently opposed some people were to it that it finally clicked just how subjective music really is.

I mean, I love the album, but somehow my love for it also makes it clear how someone could dislike it just as much.

>rhyme a word with another word that contains the same word
How did he do it?

People will call it bait, but i agree. There are albums i like more, but in those i can pinpoint the "weakest link". Funeral is all-around great and has no weak spots.

gotta say that I prefer Pretty Hate Machine too, myself- it's not necessarily better, but I relate more to the subject matters in a lot of the stuff in the album.

terrible taste