Why is it that no one on Sup Forums has as good of taste as me?

Why is it that no one on Sup Forums has as good of taste as me?

delet this

Entry level af desu senpai.

Give your opinion on each of the bottom row's releases

fun taste, maybe one day you'll build your own

See

I couldn't care less about modern classical, drone boy
You should spend more time reading about the music you like instead of seeking validation from mu

>JLA, Rihm, Birtwistle, and Ferneyhough
>modern classical
It's contemporary classical you fucking pleb.

I couldn't care less about contemporary classical, drone boy
You should spend more time reading about the music you like instead of seeking validation from mu

>You should spend more time reading about the music you like instead of seeking validation from mu
would you like to read the 2000 word paper I wrote on the Darmstadt School?

PO S E U R CO RE

see

No, because, like I said:
I couldn't care less about contemporary classical, drone boy

i thought you thought brötzmann was wank the other day?

>Darmstadt School
>contemporary classical
man you keep missing the mark, kid.
who do you think I am...? because IDK what thread you're talking about

~boldfaure. seems like his kind of baitposting style

did he talk about machine gun in an RYM thread or something? I don't remember that

kill yourself

why?

to be fair new slaves is a dank album, the opening bit of the first song reminds of the lakitu in super mario 64 zooming from the skies onto the castle, a very good feeling

most of you have shit taste, and I mean like garbage tier shit taste. I know im projecting my likes vs your likes and thats completely subjective to personal opinions but holy shit you guys are 90% faggots. I would destroy almost all of you irl if we go into a fight. there is nothing manly or decent about any of the shit you post, and the music you all listen to tells me that the majority of you are currently wearing womens sized jeans. you know that one fag that sits in the back of the class and when everyone else is bringing up decent bands that most people like he blurts out "HAVENT ANY OF YOU HEARD OF TOKYO POLICE CLUB?" no you fucking faggot, no one gives a FUCK about tokyo police club. and then you fags go on to create all these fucking sub genres that only further your special snowflake complexes "oh I don't like metal, I like alternative pseudo death tone grudge metal" seriously this board is a fucking joke. I can say with confidence that there are less retards currently browsing Sup Forums, /x/, and Sup Forums combined than Sup Forums, and the worst part is you'll all just laugh this off and be like "hahaha this loser thinks his opinion is better than mine" well it is, faggot.

oh wow

because you have shit taste

damn

what's your opinion of each of the bottom row's releases?

shit
shit
garbage
shit
shit
just like your taste lmao

I meant specifically what you thought of each of them specifically.
Give one to two sentences for each.

"I like non poseur music! Sufjan Stevens, Oasis, Radiohead, the list goes on!"

>le RYMcore with few scaruffi shit and random nice covers for my ch art
>literally a pls respond thread
>cringe post everywhere
>25 replies
>3 posters
you must have a miserable life or something :(

not about to meet your arbitrary demands because I'm not that invested in your taste, in truth I really don't care

hmm I'm pretty skeptical of whether you've actually listened to those records
what does Scaruffi think of JLA, Rihm, Birtwistle, Charles Cohen, Kim Kashkashian, and Ferneyhough? curious

>hmm I'm pretty skeptical of whether you've actually listened to those records
yes, you are the only person to have listened to those albums

well if you can't explain specifics about your opinion in one sentence then clearly you haven't heard them

like I said, not that invested

one
sentence