IPhone X

>iPhone X

Other urls found in this thread:

slashgear.com/essential-already-patented-the-vivo-apexs-pop-out-selfie-cam-03521855/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iTODDLERS BTFO

Every apple ad comments section anywhere is always just people shittin on apple now. Its hilarity.

>B-but muh dezigns
No. Applelfags are literally retarded.

Friend's 60 year old parents just spent $2000 last month on two iPhone Xs. I'd give Apple another 5 years at best before the entire brand just crumbles when all the current teens realize the only people buying iTrash are they people with hairlines matching their phones.

literally a man taking a shit

>balding pic
You monster, don't remind this about this please.

me*

> Wake up to to my iPhone X(TM) alarm.
> Fumble under my pillow to find it.
> Hold my finger down to stop the alarm,
> Oh, right. No fingerprint reader.
> Sit up and look at the phone to unlock it. Smile radiantly knowing the future is now.
> Skip into the bathroom to wash up. Cheerily ask Siri to tell me the weather from my HomePod(TM).
> Siri tells me the Empire State bulding is composed of 10 million bricks in perfect surround sound.
> Nod enthusiastically.
> Eat breakfast, one glass of beat from my Juicero(TM). Read in my alternative medicine book that it staves off migranes.
> Grab my AirPods(TM) from my drawer of now obsolete premium earbuds. Chuckle at how primitive analog is to BLE.
> Climb into my Tesla, set off to work.
> Stop by Starbucks for a frappuchino, pumpkin spice of course.
> Get to work, turn on my Macbook Pro(TM).
> Oh shucks, forgot my password again.
> Type in admin and spam enter repeatedly, log in anyways.
> Laugh heartily at how innovative the feature is.
> Plug in my 5k LG Apple Approved (TM) monitor. Nothing happens.
> Oh right, too close to the wireless router. Move desk into a corner of the office and work there instead.
> Work ends, head off home.
> Driving back when a rock gets flung from a semi, lands square on the room of my Tesla(TM).
> Roof and windshield shatter simulatenously into thousands of glass cubes.
> Whatever. Grin at the thought of plebs not having a glass room as large as mine anyways.
> Find out Juicero Corp closed down, can't replace it. Feel bad, think I'll take a nap.
> Head up the stairs to bed, collapse in pain with a bad migrane halfway up.
> Desperately yell at Siri to call my dietician.
> Siri tells me there are three different Domino Pizza joints in my immediate area.
> Migrane subsides some time later, drag myself to bed and collapse.
> Notice the X's glass back shattered when I rolled on it during my migrane.
> Fall asleep smiling to the thought of how courages the design choice was.

>tfw my hairline is prolly gonna end up like that

You haven't yet accepted it have you?

Embrace the future OP.

>mfw i'm more of an essential phone kinda guy

>not going completely bald on purpose like a true chad

elaborate

you need to put one finger from each hand into the slots, not two fingers from the same hand. You want the electricity to flow across your chest so your heart packs in.

>RyZen 7

JUSTphone

>there's like 3 people at work with an iPhone
>everyone else just shits on them literally any chance they can
It's great

>Being such a manchild you bully others because your botnet is better than their botnet
Jesus Christ.

>the desperation of Samshills

>tfw that is literally me in a couple years
I want off this ride

Well, Essential Phone was the first who started this eyecancer design.

But the essential phone just had a camera cutout. The iPhone X has like, eight difference sensors it needs to justify the space.

Glad that i don't have balding genes

i wounder if there are recent smartphones with no front camera. i have absolutely no use for it.

Well, there's this concept. Still has one, but you can ignore it.

slashgear.com/essential-already-patented-the-vivo-apexs-pop-out-selfie-cam-03521855/

Why is this a thing

This is literally something you would use to entertain actual toddlers

B-But my selfie culture!

Why in the holy mother of fuck do Android makers copy even the shittiest of Apple ideas?

it's a good excuse to record my ugly acne-ridden face without my knowledge. why can't everyone just fuck off? would be great but i don't think manufacturers will bother.

>t. Vapid whore

I've never met a man that takes selfies, I've met a bunch of insufferable faggots and women who do. Why are we catering to them?

Okay that's it, this shit has gone full retard. Switching to android the next chance I get.

People these days must show off their individuality and unique pesonality to the world. Selfies help.

So acting like a faggot and being a self centered narcissist is the new normal, fanfuckingtastic.

So no design? Just a screen?

depends on who you hang out with.

Theres nothing to design.

>Switching to android the next chance I get.
Lusting over those AR Emoji are you?

>if you don't like Apple, you must like Samsung
Really makes me think.

Curry break's over iPajeet, back to your shitting street.

>I use Android

Enjoy paying $1000 for your fragile, locked down meme.

>doogee

>can't afford the best

thats a nice bag on the right

Just use this wallpaper on your android

>android
It's just an OS, not a device

stop being a hairlet and shave your head

To think Samsung remains the only non-JUST manufacturer.

Why do they all copy the display but still have a larger bottom bezel?

>Android phones except lagging Samsung

This is why you aren’t making the big bucks and spent your Sunday shit talking on Sup Forums, can’t into business 101

>I use iPhone

get on /fit/ and be the next jason statham. Hairfags can say what they want but he did fuck kelly brook after all.

remove this please

And every Android device next year.

Found an iPhone 8+ for a decent price (relatively speaking) so thankfully won’t have to worry about notch or Face ID bullshit for 3-4 years

I’ll throttle your toy, user~

Instead of fixing their garbage emojis, they just fucking add a "make yourself an emoji" feature. Bravo samsung.

Those have at least SOME purpose, because they look like the person sending them. Well, I guess the shithead ones serve the same function for iFone users. Damn Apple, winning again.

Monkey see, monkey do

>Apple ideas

iToddlers have defended this.

>I have always wanted to embody a literal piece of shit when I talk to my friends

you already are if you're using an iToy :^)

Neither can you, faggot.

>TFW still using nexus5
>Literally no reason to upgrade

Because they buy phones

Woof that's so sexy

>literally only xiaomi did it right
wew

>Security-chief-garibaldi.jpg

What is the name of this cute whore.

Chad's have hair till the day they die. There are no bald chads.

iPhone literally for toddlers

This. Been asking for years, I've never used it.

a

Mods sticky this please

>who is jason statham

There are few with none, but there are a few that have very poor ones meant to be pretty much ignored

ever heard of bruce willis?

>the best

She is so baeutyfiul bros

Camera in the bottom is debatable but as I saw they are bringing it back but this time to the upper corner on their Mix 2S

>you will never even be in vicinity of her

>Wanting to be near an iRoast

Literally only shit models / not relevant manufacturers. I would have said Huawei is not so bad, but I am extremely disappointed after my P10 Plus purchase.

> they decide to use 3 kind of storage chips, and of course I got the slowest one
> screen protector nightmare shit (look it up)
> NO updates. Oreo is still in fucking beta, after a fuckton of delay

So after this I will either just buy OnePlus or Samsung, or just go Razer/Xiaomi. Something along these lines.
I also loved LG at the G2,G4,V10,V20 era, but those days are gone I guess. The G6 is a big turd.

poor froggymin

It's retarded, but I feel where they are coming from. I mean they must add something, otherwise people will whine.

The S8 is pretty much perfection, the only improvement they could do is the screen fingerprint reader - but they missed that train, so S10 it is. Also battery sizes suck, since Sammy went pussy mode after Note 7.

If only they could pack Huawei's battery into a Note series phone and add fingerprint reader behind screen. Hnnnggg.

Why do people give a shit about fucking phones? Why do people keep buying a new one every 5 seconds?

whatever burgers had for culture has been replaced with mindless consumerism in the fifties
they've been like that ever since

They're the only type of people who will buy a new phone every year, especially if you tell them that their "selfie game" will be much better for their Instagram followers to enjoy. I know an actual faggot that goes to my college and buys iPhones specifically because he believes that he and other people look the best (or as he put it, "aesthetic") in photos taken with an iPhone's front camera. Especially if it was taken with an iPhone X, which he desperately wants but can't afford. The mind of a vain, consumerist, faggot.

>he fell for the huawei meme
I feel for you brethren

Thanks. The battery was too big to pass upon - and the phone indeed lasts long - but that's about it. Actually, if they didn't fuck with storage, had a normal screen and updates...

But then again, what do you buy?
I thought about OnePlus, but what about warranty? It sucks, there is none. It's basically "Get fucked".
Samsung? The S8+ had some astronomical price tag, and the battery life is meh, there was this red screen shit, and the absolutely retarded fingerprint sensor placement.

LG/HTC has such a small presence in the country that repairs are done by other countries. And of course, carriers barely carry them.