What's so great about The Rolling Stones...

What's so great about The Rolling Stones? All I hear is boring-ass samey white boi blues rawk n roll desperately wishing that they were from New Orleans or something.

grandpa-core t.b.h f.a.m

I dunno, but my uncle thinks they're the tits

They were big for their time, not so much now.

They had a cool image mainly and some phenomenal songs, but they weren't as great as some say they are. Jagger was a great frontman.

Jumpin Jack Flash is good

Their impressive material could fit onto one CD

this album

In 50 years kids will think whatever the fuck you listen to is boring ass grandpa-core.

still fits the description dessoo senpye

yes, 'cause it's great.

one of the greatest albums ever made

>boring-ass samey white boi rawk n roll
>great

do you guys think I haven't listened to these albums or something?

I had the second Story of the Stones tape, while it sounds like how what OP described I thought it was fucking awesome and it stayed in my car a loooong time.

>blues
>not samey
wew

listen to their stuff from the 60s then stop

The funny thing is that the last person I saw wearing a shirt with their logo was a black woman. Everyone likes them, OP. Deal with it.

you obviously have shit taste then

From Beggars Banquet to Exile on Main Street they were unimpeachable. Readjust yr ears and find a context for this music. It rocks out loud and you r a fool to deny it. They were not slavish imitators of real blues, they were the future prototypical R&R band and there is a ton you can learn from them in terms of rhythm, vocal performance, genre melding (their forays into country blues/gram parsons/latin shit/etc.), melody, elegantly simple harmonies, instrumental interplay, etc. You are fucked! You'll soon grow bored of popular music if you attack the façade of it, 'cuz that's usually it. But the façade usually has sick inscriptions that illiterate ppl don't catch.

>What's so great about The Rolling Stones? All I hear is boring-ass samey white boi blues rawk n roll desperately wishing that they were from New Orleans or something.

t. unironic memerap and vaporwave fan