A giant void opens up on earth and you have one chance to destroy one album entirely by throwing it in

A giant void opens up on earth and you have one chance to destroy one album entirely by throwing it in.
No physical or digital copies will exist of the album once you throw it in.

What album do you throw in?

TMR

Good choice

David Bowie - Never Let Me Down

none, because even if something offends me, I'm not a cultural barbarian that wants to destroy anything that my taste or morals rebel against

Wow UR above us all

Black Sabbaths St. I wonder what Metal would sound like afterwards? Or maybe like The Velvet Undergrounds st.

there was a program that showed the way ISIS was destroying ancient monuments because they saw them as antithetical to their ideas about religion, and I felt dirty about how fervent my idea of rejecting anything that I didn't like 100% was - it felt like the stakes were lower, but the process was identical.

why do you constantly post your shitty opinions here ? why do you hate that other people enjoy music they enjoy ?

replying to Montie only makes him stronger

i do a cannonball

Why don't we just gang up on him like we did with that gay furry Jew ? It seems like that eventually drove him away.

I believe what Soulja Boy did in the mid 2000s greatly contributed to the decay of Hip hop as a respectable art form. So I'd say The "Crank Dat" single by Soulja Boy or whatever the fuck his name is. I just think a lot of people copied the simplistic lazy ass approach he did and Hip hop never recovered from it. It just sounds more produced now. I wonder what Hip Hop music would be like with the influence of that single. How long would it take for the genre to go to shit?

>the decay of Hip hop as a respectable art form
>Hip hop
>respectable art form
jej

*without the influence of theach single

stfu

Crazyaga? still posts from time to time

Really ? I haven't seen or heard anything about him in ages.

Odd that one of the first post-punk albums ever is the most flat, uninteresting, lifeless album in the genre. I'm sick of being jumbled together with the contrarian fucks on here for not finding this thing remotely appealing.

OK, contrarian fuck.

Can we just throw you in instead?

Let me guess, you prefer Closer?

Good riddance

as a band, Joy Division were amazing. but Unknown Pleasures gets blown out of proportion to its quality because of a combination of awesome album art and album fetishism.

I get engaged by Disorder every time, but the momentum peters out totally after Day of the Lords and Candidate in quick succession. as an album it's structured badly, but there's good music in it.

It's a better album, but that's not saying much. Even the worst Talking Heads records blow JD out of the water.