HAHAHAHAHAHA good. hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of the "trap rap is good" meme

HAHAHAHAHAHA good. hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of the "trap rap is good" meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9z2GE21o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

LOL

Bobby wasn't even trap

He made knock off drill music

same shit different name

HOT NIGGA

Maybe now black people will finally learn

he has the most punchable face on earth

>black people learn

Umm, I somehow don't think that will happen

close second. i believe the quirky looking black fellow to the left of bobby carries the punchable face trophy

Let's talk about good rap music

yes pls

>SWEET JONES
MY BITCHA CHOOSEY
>LOVER NEVER FUCK WITHOUT A RUBBER!!
NEVER IN THE SHEETS
>LIKES IT ON TOP OF THE CUUUHHVUUUHHZ

>rap music
>ever good

BUT BITCH IM BOBBY WITH THAT TOOL

BUMPIN FOR BOBBY

I feel kind of bad. Imagine if you blew up and had so many opportunities like he did, only to get locked up for life.

That said, he's an idiot and it's all his fault that he's in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9z2GE21o0

it was his associate who got the sentence, not Bobby

What'd he do anyway?

>bobby shmurda
>trap
and what the fuck are you celebrating, its just his buddy, can you read? Based Shkreli is still gonna get him out and their going to record AOTY together.

First off, that says Shmurda's associate got 98 years, not Shmurda himself.

Second, Bobby Shmurda doesn't make trap music.

Third, kill yourself.

his only hit was in a 2010s east coast rap subgenre that doesn't really have a name. Definitely not trap. sounded more like swizz beats than a trap producer

can we talk about the same guy aka epic records that signed shmurda signed death grips?

Hell be fine

Damn I hope it's not rowdy, he was the best thing to come out of Gs9

>This is a white

Your age is showing milennial

>Bobby Shmurda doesn't make trap music.

yes he does

White people are the ones who care about the distinction. Everything about drill has been done in trap no need to get anal about classification

white people do care a lot about genre names. but hip hop is one of the few genres where there are more types of music than subgenre names. drill is pretty much trap, but people like young chop were also using the name.

I'm white but I think it's fucking disgusting that police have targeted Bobby like this. He should not be in jail at all, how can you blame a nigga for doing what he needs to do to survive. Shame on the white institutions, motherfucking shame nigga.

>some gs9 affiliated guy was found washed up dead on a beach with his shoes in cement

lol the fuck did he do to deserve that? couldnt just shoot the guy?