Discuss this

Discuss this

some enjoyable albums right there, op. What's the problem?

accurate

Discussed

discus this

Avant teens

yo why the FUCK he naked ???

ok

This.

Disgusting

why aren't you?

Every album on the top is better than the album below it.

I hate avant teens too but you need a new meme Montie

This thread is even funnier coming from a faggot who unironically likes Oasis.

you're alright griffin

i've literally never listened to any of those

???

>Actually likes music, doesn't care what people think, living life to its fullest

BOTTOM
>Constantly posturing for strangers on the internet, always worried about their RYM curve, will die alone and unloved

it's montie. ignore him and if you have to post, then for the love of god don't bump.

Montie why do you hate any album that strives even slightly when a boring formula?

I dont even like most of those albums but your taste just seems so baseless in its dismissal of anything challenging.

from a boring formula*

>why do you hate any album that strives even slightly when a boring formula
>formula
holy shit, montie is mike love

some of those dont even make sense for poseurcore, many better choices like Sachicko, Polly Bradfield, Whitehouse, AMMMusic

To be fair U2 is a pretty shit band.

Shit you found me out

you literally have the most boring pitchfork-core taste

I like free jazz but I'm mostly into rap, my taste in rock is very limited.

>complains about poseurs

a lot of stupid placements here, but it's just plain ignorant to include morton feldman on the bottom

Is this real? This faggot's name is Matthew? I heard is white trash gf is named Adidas lmfao.

Wow what a patrician!!! xDDD

What pervert made that sculpture?

>it's just plain ignorant to include morton feldman on the bottom
why

his music is accessible compared to most other contemporary classical music, and he's super well regarded and praised withing that circle. he only seems pretentious or obscure when taken completely out of context. same probably goes for albert ayler too, but I don't know

>he only seems pretentious or obscure when taken completely out of context
but that's what the pic is about, the bottom albums are records insecure people hate because people who listen to them are trying to explore music outside of what's rubbed on their faces

What if I'm genuinely bored by simplicity in music, don't have a RYM account, and also don't post about my music taste very much on Sup Forums ? Am I an impossibility ?

Hey Montie: GUMS

B O O T L E G
O
O
T
L
E
G

H I L L A R Y
I
L
L
A
R
Y

C L I N T O N
L
I
N
T
O
N

Please stop relating great albums to retarded opinions.

Listen man, I get the message, but it's hurt by including a picture of the most avant and pretentious album I can think of.