How do you guys deal with GPU sag?

How do you guys deal with GPU sag?
I just use a food bag clip, have done for 6 years now.
Does anybody have some better, bodged ways of dealing with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077LGLN4G/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I position my GPU upside down. Trying to fight gravity is futile.

Do you remove the pci port and rotate it?
Id imagine horizontal builds would completely eliminate this problem

>horizontal builds would completely eliminate this problem
It sure does for me.

It's not perfect but it does the job
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077LGLN4G/

My GPU isn`t heavy enough to sag.

Put a bolt through the side of the case

Am I supposed to do something about it?

woodscrews

my gtx 1060 mobile does not have this problem

thats what the screw that holds it in place is for

>13$ for that
Hard to believe people buy this.

One of those old hugeass Radeon cards I had a few years ago came with an adjustable stand with a magnetic foot.
Card is long gone, but the stand has been holding up my cards for years now.

Small stack of black Lego.

>buying some peice of metal/plastic to fix a problem that the card manufacturer should have taken into account

My r9 390 has 2 fucking support plates, one along the back and one covering the top, both are made out of steel not aluminium, both have rivets along the entire lenght of the card. But it still sags to the point where it begun disconnecting and causing bluescreens. If my room was too cold, the card would actually bend OUT of the pcsi port and cause a bluescreen. In the end i just got a plastic clip and it works perfectly, i think the clip cost me 15p.

Oh yea i also spilled chocolate milk (not a joke) down right into the main top fan of my computer and it the inside was sprayed with chocolate milk (the computer was on), i just waited 2 days and booted it up and it was fine.
It's an NZXT (i was 14) case with an fx processor (i was 14).

I never ended up spending more than £900 on my peice of shit but it can still run most games at 60.
>there are people who spend multiple thousands if not tens of thousands of dollary doos on a computer
>there are people who actually pay other people to fix their computers for them.

My computer is getting on for 10 years old. I know people who have gone through 4 desktops in that time.

motherboard has PCIE mil spec armor protection

You can always put all those skills you got in your CV. Google will call soon

You can still see the remains of the chocolate milk

2018: worried about how his pc may look to the bunch of gays who post in build threads on forch!

I never thought about this, i might go dig up my lego collection...

You didn't even wipe it off?
Surely it smells.

Well i spilled the chocolate milk like... 3 years ago? 4 maybe? It dried out into a crust so you cant smell anything so...oops?

Also check out these SICK and AWESOME stickers i put on my case when i was 15.

>tfw you buy meme gamer RAM
>tfw you didn't fall for the GDDR 5 meme

>How do you guys deal with GPU sag?
Turn your case upside down.

I don't because I'm not autistic.

have the pcie power ports come from the top of the case and push the graphics card up like a ceiling lamp

I hope ants swarm your pc you disgusting mongrel

Buy this and don't worry about sag again.

I just don't give a shit

I boycott any GPU vendor that's retarded enough to make graphics cards that are heavy enough to sag.

I deal with GPU sag the same way I deal with boob sag.

a small piece of carbon fiber rod

You wrap them around your dick? Or wrap them around a dick if you're a grill? My girl knows that her tits are mine. She just carries them for me.

The card is meant to sag. The sagging put the card at a angle that's better for heat dissipation. The angle will help to naturally guide the heat out of the back of the graphics card as the heat start to rise.
It's so simple.

>using bullfail

kek

Yeah, really weird how someone would pay 10 dollars to structurally reinforce their expensive GPU and motherboard.
Me? I'd just bend my GPU on purpose rather than spend any money whatsoever. Just out of spite