Why do people rice Windows 10? are they retarded?

Why do people rice Windows 10? are they retarded?
When patching some dll and adding some kind of minimalist theme, font etc you are fucking everything up by adding shit to startup and making everything slower, you need to remember that the OS isn't open source and by adding those shits you aren't modifying the whole thing you are just masking the original thing with some shit
Yes, it looks fucking beautiful but in reality it makes everything worse performance wise

Joel isn't a fag.

oh wow I waste 100mb of ram and 3 cpu cycles pls no, we are in 1972 and that shit matters

the absolute state of ricefags

What tools are people using for creating their custom themes anyway? I don't really like the ones on dA currently.

This.
Joel is based.

When's his new album coming out?

>joel
>fag.jpg
nigger

Faggot

joel is poop lol XD

Holy shit fuck off back to Facebook or something.

GRAN

>wasting your time to make your workstation looks better on any OS, ever
lol you can as well just end your life since it have no value at all

>Why do people rice Windows 10? are they retarded?
They want to partake in the online culture while maintaining distance at the same time.
It's called normalfag signaling, you see it everywhere now.

Why bother ricing?

Children and the unemployed. People who have shit to do, just get on with doing shit.

>I have le job
>I have ZERO time to do anything else roflmao
>that's why I'm on four chan rite now XD
You're not fooling anyone.

Why are you trying to give advice about computers? Are you retarded? You're just spouting a bunch of nonsense that sounded right in your head when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. What possessed you to think this would be a good thread?
Shut the fuck up.

>implications

Nice argument. You really showed OP by getting angry and being condescending.

*change wallpaper*

IM RICING XDD

>t. op

It's all true, you just made a bunch of vague assumptions about things you're completely clueless about and expected people to thank you for your insight. A thread died for your bullshit.

True
Only worse thing are xda pajeet "developers" and their riced androids. It's hard to find good clean rom

You're making vague assumptions. It's true what OP said, adding half assed hacks on to Windows does not make it minimal.

Is a mmms pretty gudbpoint you make my fellow human.

People will disfigure their OS if they have to if it means they are using the latest version

WHO'S BEEN DRAWING DICKS?

Getting a 2700x. I love my i3 and speedy system, but Windows has all the games. Not sure if I can go to Windows 10, lads.

grand dad xdddddddddddddddddddd
whos been drawing dicks xdddddddddddddd