Hello Sup Forums i have been send here from Sup Forums as they were not capable of answering my questions...

Hello Sup Forums i have been send here from Sup Forums as they were not capable of answering my questions. WTF IS THIS I FOUND IT UNDER MY NEW CARS SEAT INSIDE OF A FIRST AID KIT HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

lojack.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its 4 leet haxzors

flip it over
show other side

it's a bomb and you're going to die.

What makes you think we know anything about technology here?

Its blank i have some nice pictures and close ups of this thhing will send them soon

I'm afraid you posted in one loli thread too many

ask /diy/ the real technology board

FPGA/CPLD dev board? What does the text say?

is that vga?
did you plug it in to compooter?
other end looks like it has an adapter on it, too.

Some kind of industrial shit
We won't really be able to say anything about it unless you make a good picture where the labels of the chips are readable, and even then it's not likely that we will know what it is for sure

It's obviously a serial port and serial to USB adapter

Flux capacitor circuit board

can you take some pictures without the saran wrap lens

It is a VGA and the adapter goes into USB 2.0

And i havent connected it to my PC yet

Give a clearer picture of the chips. The left side looks like buttons or pots. It's some sort of development board. First thought was since it's in a car an ecu programmer of some sort, but who knows. Give clearer pictures of the chips and we will know more.

>vga to usb
the absolute state of Sup Forums

What does the bottom left say?

It has a shit ton of German on it
It says EINGABE and AUSGABE under the Yellow and Black "ports" also under the white fat cables it says EINGABEPORT and AUSGABEPORT is it a radio of sorts?

Pics of the main socketed chip on the bottom right? The one with cables leading to it.

Seems to me like a school project or something, you set a state in eingabe with the 8 toggle switches, lighting up the eingabe led strip, then magic happens at the fpga which lights up a pattern on ausgabe

From a little bit of googling, they both have the suffix of gabe, but ein is in, and aus is out. so Eingabe is the input, ausgabe is the output.

Eingabe = Input
Ausgabe = Ouput

I see a bunch of 74xx chips in there connected to switches and LEDs, might be just a basic TTL logic training board.

It looks like they connect to the other separate board. Could it be like a TTL training add on board?

It's a controller board for equipment used in the production of crystal meth
you're going to jail OP

it has cp stored in memory as binary, the leds flash according to 1 or 0

It's a rare dev kit for the xbox one

under my car seat. Hand of a 12 year old

Dev/edu board of some sort.

>being this fucking new

who is this girl

rin tohsaka

What about the other board?

Do you mean, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums?

The other part of the board visible in OPs picture

An akbar bomb.

obviously someone has set you up the bomb

brings me back

Left one is a basic TTL training board, right one looks like a bit more advanced, pressumably another training board with microcontroller(s) that you can connect to PC and program, which is connected to the basic board on which you can see visual representation (via leds) of the program you write
Its a good find if you are interested in electronics

probably one of these new insurance scams where they pretend to lower your insurance fees when you drive slower

little do people doing this know that this means that 50% of people pay less, which leads to 50% of people paying more, creating the same median as it was before - but with more privacyinvading logging of your driving behaviour where everybody loses

tl;dr ur fucked mate

check the rest of the car. maybe it has something that can be connected to the board.

true story one time i was retarded and bought a used dodge neon which is like a total redneck methhead car and removing a door panel to fix the window or something i found a baggy of crystal meth lol. The car was also a piece of shit but luckily I was rear ended and it was totaled.

Should have known better than to buy a Neon.

It's a LOJACK, dumbass.

go post this on /o/

someone left ecu control hardware

lojack.com/

why do carfags keep coming to the gamer technology board

Doesn't look like LoJack
Lojack isn't gonna have a RS232 port.
That's not VGA.

Winner winner
That's RS232 to USB.
It's not as good as 232 to OBD2 but it works.

What does the PLCC chip on the bottom right say on it?

It has what looks to be an rs232 to usb adapter on it. I'm guessing it might be some type of j-tag or programmer device

Most likely the mechanic left it or some tunertard was the previous owner.

Maybe something to do with ham radio, like an aprs+tnc.

that/s a homebuilt ecu programmer for older german cars. i had one similar years ago

>tfw bought a neon off a drunk meth head
how fucked ami?